NO to all mail in ballots for this election

well i know the kind of carrier you speak of.....every station has at least one.....i hated going on vacation knowing this type of carrier would be on my route....

And, of course, they can't be fired for years (if at all), because they work for the government! Incompetence uber alles!
i have seen 15 to 20 fired in my time there....so much for that myth....
whats the matter jar.....cant except the truth?....or do you have more experience in the PO than i do?....lets hear it....

28 Million Mail-In Ballots Went Missing in Last 4 Elections | RealClearPolitics If people can stand in line at walmart, or lowes you can stand in line to vote mail order can be a being so corrupt. Look what happened in miami that lady shredded how many ballots because it wasnt for canidate.

So the military personnel stationed overseas or on ships at sea lose their right to vote?
You don’t make sense. Are you comparing military personnel overseas to people that live next to a voting booth? Huh

Once again, you try to invent what I say. Sad.

But if voting by mail is eliminated the military and anyone working away from home loses their ability to vote.

And given the continuing expectation of social distancing, voting by mail wouldn't be a bad way to go.

28 Million Mail-In Ballots Went Missing in Last 4 Elections | RealClearPolitics If people can stand in line at walmart, or lowes you can stand in line to vote mail order can be a being so corrupt. Look what happened in miami that lady shredded how many ballots because it wasnt for canidate.

So the military personnel stationed overseas or on ships at sea lose their right to vote?
You don’t make sense. Are you comparing military personnel overseas to people that live next to a voting booth? Huh

But if voting by mail is eliminated the military and anyone working away from home loses their ability to vote.

And given the continuing expectation of social distancing, voting by mail wouldn't be a bad way to go.
Omg your slow

Omg your slow

Huh?

Omg your slow

Do you mean slow as in stupid? Or slow as in you had to wait too long for my reply?

We all know that there are going to be some Democrats cheating in this election. After what we've witnessed in the last 3 years, nothing they do will surprise me.
Trump commission did not find widespread voter fraud
Apparently you missed that.
I guess you didnt realize that for the past 3 years President Trump has been accused of Russian Collusion, didnt work, Stormy Daniels, didnt work, Brett Kavanaugh, didnt work, Ukraine meddling didnt work. I know there was voter fraud, for i live in the state the fucking ugly bitch did it in.

Election Fraud in Broward County: Officials Caught Ballot Stuffing, Destroying Ballots | People's Pundit Daily
According to multiple sources and witnesses, Broward County Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes and employees are engaging in mass voter fraud in multiple forms.
The election fraud scheme is mutli-pronged and includes destroying ballots selectively and what is traditionally known as ballot-stuffing, or filling in absentee ballots.

“There is no authentic surge,” a source at the Broward County Supervisor of Elections told People’s Pundit Daily. “They’ve been at this [filling out absentee ballots] for days, working 4 to 5 employees some 16 hours a day each. There’s no telling how many ballots we are talking about. As many as they can each write in 16 hours a piece.”

Fucking worthless liberals, have no honor, no morals and no integrity. The way this shit keeps up soon liberals wont have a life.
Civil War Part Two. This time we wont take prisoners.....
View attachment 334498
Youre
There is a difference, though, between fraud and incompetence. One is about deliberately rigging the election, while the other can come down to mistakes, however serious. Fraud would also benefit one candidate or party over the other, but incompetence can hurt both — and in this case, it appears to have hurt both parties in different ways.
We all know that there are going to be some Democrats cheating in this election. After what we've witnessed in the last 3 years, nothing they do will surprise me.
I guess you didnt realize that for the past 3 years President Trump has been accused of Russian Collusion, didnt work, Stormy Daniels, didnt work, Brett Kavanaugh, didnt work, Ukraine meddling didnt work. I know there was voter fraud, for i live in the state the fucking ugly bitch did it in.

Election Fraud in Broward County: Officials Caught Ballot Stuffing, Destroying Ballots | People's Pundit Daily
According to multiple sources and witnesses, Broward County Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes and employees are engaging in mass voter fraud in multiple forms.
The election fraud scheme is mutli-pronged and includes destroying ballots selectively and what is traditionally known as ballot-stuffing, or filling in absentee ballots.

“There is no authentic surge,” a source at the Broward County Supervisor of Elections told People’s Pundit Daily. “They’ve been at this [filling out absentee ballots] for days, working 4 to 5 employees some 16 hours a day each. There’s no telling how many ballots we are talking about. As many as they can each write in 16 hours a piece.”

Fucking worthless liberals, have no honor, no morals and no integrity. The way this shit keeps up soon liberals wont have a life.
View attachment 334498
Youre completely over-reacting:

There is a difference, though, between fraud and incompetence. One is about deliberately rigging the election, while the other can come down to mistakes, however serious. Fraud would also benefit one candidate or party over the other, but incompetence can hurt both — and in this case, it appears to have hurt both parties in different ways.

State elections observers have seen no evidence of criminal activity in Broward County

I agree with the OP! :thup:

No mail in ballots for this election allowed!

No more cheating on mail!

Here is why the Republicans have decided to come out against voting by mail.

Only something like 35% of Republicans think the virus is a threat and 65% of Democrats think the virus is a threat.

The GOP is wanting voting only at the polls because more Democrats are likely not to risk the trip than Republicans. i.e. the GOP is saying they don't care if the kill a few Americans if they think they gain at the polls.

Plus the Republicans have aleways been for making voting more difficult. Democrats have been for making it more convenient.

You have to wonder why Republiucans don't want more people voting.
This is the fucking dumbest excuse ever.
And yet it works on stupid fucks like you. Trump has you having a fit about mail in voting. How Gods damn stupid are you people?
You are one of the dumbest most brainwashed person on this board I doubt very much that your IQ is higher than you age

You are far too kind to RealDumb.

View attachment 334498
Youre

View attachment 334498
Youre completely over-reacting:

State elections observers have seen no evidence of criminal activity in Broward County
The problem with that thought is why is it when additional ballots are found, they are always for the democratic candidate even in a republican precinct. Makes you doubt that it was accidental

I agree with the OP! :thup:

No mail in ballots for this election allowed!

No more cheating on mail!
You do realize that outside the NVRA and HAVA, elections are a state issue. You don't get to dictate if a state (like Colorado, Oregon, Washington and California) mails a ballot to.every registered voter.

it is time for more federal election laws though. We need Federal legislation that would require no excuse vote by mail in ALL states.

Only something like 35% of Republicans think the virus is a threat and 65% of Democrats think the virus is a threat.

The GOP is wanting voting only at the polls because more Democrats are likely not to risk the trip than Republicans. i.e. the GOP is saying they don't care if the kill a few Americans if they think they gain at the polls.

Plus the Republicans have aleways been for making voting more difficult. Democrats have been for making it more convenient.

And yet it works on stupid fucks like you. Trump has you having a fit about mail in voting. How Gods damn stupid are you people?
You are one of the dumbest most brainwashed person on this board I doubt very much that your IQ is higher than you age

I see you dumbasses stick together

It appears you have a low-class definition of education.

But.....you have proven what I wrote.

But it works.

I am sure to you stupid ass Trumpettes I appear that way as you worship your heroes Trump & Limbaugh.

If only we could compare educations.......

First of all they don't do mail in ballots the way that some democrats are wanting to do.
Are there different methods?

No?

Ballots did not "go missing". They were requested and not used.

If only we could compare educations.......

"If only we could compare educations....... "

Happy to.

In fact, you might sing along with me to my alma mater fight song:

Now....did clown college have a fight song????

Last edited:
First of all they don't do mail in ballots the way that some democrats are wanting to do.
Are there different methods?

No?

Ballots did not "go missing". They were requested and not used.
I take it you are unfamiliar wth the way our government has worked for more then 200 years. Checks get sent to dead people all the time. Checks and other materials are sent to old addresses.
Considering human nature it is not beyond the realm of possibility that someone or a number of people might use those ballots to do what they consider to get the right person elected.

If we did not have things like the hanging chad, the finding ballot boxes on loading docks, or people stuffing ballot boxes or any of the other things you hear about I would have no problem with everyone doing mail in or Internet voting.

To claim that a small portion of our eleigible population votes by mail in means it will be perfectly fine to do it wholesale.
Let put it in easy to understand form. Just because four of the people you know has never killed someone it does not mean that there is not nor ever will be someone murdered.

Forum List

Back