No travel for you

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
even with your "covid passport"....Lord Fakey has spoken.....all bow and obey
Dr. Fauci warns that getting a COVID-19 vaccine doesn't mean you have a 'free pass to travel' | Daily Mail Online
“We don’t want people to think because they got vaccinated that other public health recommendations just don’t apply,” he continued. “So getting vaccinated does not say now I have a free pass to travel, nor does it say that I have a free pass to put aside all of the public health measures that we talk about all the time.”

Dr. Fauci warns that getting a COVID-19 vaccine doesn't mean you have a 'free pass to travel' | Daily Mail Online
“We don’t want people to think because they got vaccinated that other public health recommendations just don’t apply,” he continued. “So getting vaccinated does not say now I have a free pass to travel, nor does it say that I have a free pass to put aside all of the public health measures that we talk about all the time.”
He didn't say you can't travel.

Fauci should have been fired a long time ago.
He has contradicted himself too many times.
He is a weak leader.

You'll be guilty of wrong think....better change your ways

1612018968244.png

No place to travel to since Burn, Loot, Murder, destroyed most of the cities and have made it unsafe to go near them.

*****SMILE*****

:)

He didnt say we couldnt travel either

I guess it depends on what mood fauchi is in when people submit their request

this is straight out of the CCP playbook where government decides who is allowed to travel and who isnt depending on their Social Score

and I bet you dont even know what I’m referring to

Do you?

way to go libs

even with your "covid passport"....Lord Fakey has spoken.....all bow and obey Dr. Fauci warns that getting a COVID-19 vaccine doesn't mean you have a 'free pass to travel' | Daily Mail Online “We don’t want people to think because they got vaccinated that other public health recommendations just don’t apply,” he continued. “So getting vaccinated does not say now I have a free pass to travel, nor does it say that I have a free pass to put aside all of the public health measures that we talk about all the time.”

Good thing I don't get my marching orders from Fauci nor do I give a flaming fuck what he thinks.

He is a weak leader.
He isn't a "leader" and only a fool would refer to him in that manner- we the stinky tourists are the leaders" - experts are paid talking heads educated beyond their intellect who pretend to have some esoteric knowledge- like 2 + 2 = 5-

Dr. Chris Beyrer is an infectious disease expert. Dr. William Moss is a vaccines expert. They both work at Johns Hopkins University.

When asked whether or not these new "vaccines" prevent you from getting infected with coronavirus and transmitting it to others, they said they don't know. Concerning the issue of preventing infection and transmission, the author of the article opens up with the comment: "We don't know, and that isn't a bad thing."

Been a long time since I heard something so asinine. When given no wriggle room, they had to be honest, and it made them look like dumbasses. So, kids, listen up. Not knowing something is a good thing.

I guess it depends on what mood fauchi is in when people submit their request

this is straight out of the CCP playbook where government decides who is allowed to travel and who isnt depending on their Social Score

Do you?
You just repeated what I said..., less eloquently.
where did you say this?

"I guess it depends on what mood fauchi is in when people submit their request

Do you?"

Why does anyone listen to that corrupt little Afred E. Neuman looking jerk?

Fauci is a wealth of disinformation. Also, there is a report about people may get the virus from the vaginal and anus areas. A year with this virus and now we get this information. This seems to be something that is being dragged out. If it is such a vicious thing, then the info would be fast and furious.

Pfft. I've been traveling all over the country in the last year. The government is a paper tiger and the liberal chicken-littles who cheer it on are just useful idiots and cannon fodder.

Forum List

Back