No Trump needed

He’s successful. No? He’s wealthy, no? What did I say that isn’t true?

Not a thing, i am just surprised to find a Trump zealot that also admires Soros.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Admire how you get that? Explain

I asked if wealth as an efficient way to judge the value of a person and their actions. you said that it was since it was a measure of success. So, since you admire Trump based on his success measured by his wealth, it only stands to reason that you would admire anyone that has had even more success as measured by their wealth.
I don’t have to admire anyone if I don’t agree with them. It’s what makes me different from you. I don’t have one bucket I have to put people in. You obviously do. Sad

You confuse me. I asked about the value of a person, which you said could be judged by their wealth. So, a person of higher wealth holds higher value as a person, yet you do not admire them even though they hold more value as a person.

Personally, how I value a person relates to if I admire them or not.

That is what makes the world go round I guess, we are all different.
I don’t see the word admire

Not a thing, i am just surprised to find a Trump zealot that also admires Soros.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I asked if wealth as an efficient way to judge the value of a person and their actions. you said that it was since it was a measure of success. So, since you admire Trump based on his success measured by his wealth, it only stands to reason that you would admire anyone that has had even more success as measured by their wealth.
I don’t have to admire anyone if I don’t agree with them. It’s what makes me different from you. I don’t have one bucket I have to put people in. You obviously do. Sad

You confuse me. I asked about the value of a person, which you said could be judged by their wealth. So, a person of higher wealth holds higher value as a person, yet you do not admire them even though they hold more value as a person.

Fair enough! My bad! :cheers2:

Wealth is not a sign of admiration..............admiration a strange term for this thread..........Respect for those who we would negotiate with would be a more proper term...........and even with Respect that they will keep their word or not doesn't even mean we have to like them..............

Wealth.............meet the millionaires club...........I don't respect many at all.

Top Net Worth - 2015 - Personal Finances

A good many getting in that club after being elected.

On a weekend such as this.......admiration would be a better term for situations like this.

Respect and Admiration for those willing to die for this country.

Fair enough! My bad! :cheers2:
By the way, I don’t admire trump. I respect what he accomplished. Without either party help. I wanted his agenda. Period! It is what I saw

Wealth is not a sign of admiration..............admiration a strange term for this thread..........Respect for those who we would negotiate with would be a more proper term...........and even with Respect that they will keep their word or not doesn't even mean we have to like them..............

Wealth.............meet the millionaires club...........I don't respect many at all.

Just said that

Is wealth a sign of success, in that the lack of it indicates a lack of success?

Is wealth a sign of success, in that the lack of it indicates a lack of success?
To some maybe..........to some maybe not..............

Successful people who live a good life are by no means rich...............

Plenty of rich scum bags in this world........plenty that are good.............depends on the person........

Which ones am I supposed to RESPECT? I have no reason to respect anyone just because they have money or hold a high office.

To say that Trump's leadership and influence has nothing to do with this is disengenuous at best

I never said it had nothing to do with it. That's not what my OP said, the point was that they are now moving forward without him, since he choose to take his ball and go home, which is what he did in my opinion.
Thought Kim took his first. No?

No, Kim was still ready to meet, it was Trump that wrote the break up letter and then went home.
The two Koreas are meeting and making progress without the Egoist in Chief, lamentably also known as the President of the United States. I sincerely hope they make peace without him and leave this master of the squeal, er, uh, deal in the historical dust.

To say that Trump's leadership and influence has nothing to do with this is disengenuous at best

I never said it had nothing to do with it. That's not what my OP said, the point was that they are now moving forward without him, since he choose to take his ball and go home, which is what he did in my opinion.
Thought Kim took his first. No?

No, Kim was still ready to meet, it was Trump that wrote the break up letter and then went home.
The two Koreas are meeting and making progress without the Egoist in Chief, lamentably also known as the President of the United States. I sincerely hope they make peace without him and leave this master of the squeal, er, uh, deal in the historical dust.
How does it tarnish it that he is involved? Why do you hate success?

You hate Trump, we know. But the fact is no other US President has even come close to talks with North Korea. President Trump has moved the ball with Kim Jong-un and denuclearization much further than anyone thought even possible. Liberals should stop rooting against the President and America's interests for the sake of political expediency.

There is no and will be no denuclearization. The reason talks are close is because NK has what they want.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Look at this syndrome giant

Poor little Trumpian sheep, facts are hard for you.

You ignore your own facts. You admitted peace talks are moving forward between North and South Korea. So that fact is not in dispute. It's also a fact that South Korea President Moon Jae-in said this;

“I give President Trump huge credit for bringing about the inter-Korean talks, and I’d like to thank him for that,” Moon said at a news conference in Seoul.

The only point of your thread is to tell everyone Trump had nothing to do with it. But for what purpose do you do this other than you hate Trump?

You just look silly starting a thread like this.

Oh NO! I look silly to the Trump sheep! how the hell will I ever be able to sleep tonight.

Do you think it is coincidence that NK and SK happened to meet just days after Trump pulled out of his meeting?

You've been proven wrong. Just let it go.

There is no and will be no denuclearization. The reason talks are close is because NK has what they want.

You ignore your own facts. You admitted peace talks are moving forward between North and South Korea. So that fact is not in dispute. It's also a fact that South Korea President Moon Jae-in said this;

“I give President Trump huge credit for bringing about the inter-Korean talks, and I’d like to thank him for that,” Moon said at a news conference in Seoul.

The only point of your thread is to tell everyone Trump had nothing to do with it. But for what purpose do you do this other than you hate Trump?

Oh NO! I look silly to the Trump sheep! how the hell will I ever be able to sleep tonight.

Do you think it is coincidence that NK and SK happened to meet just days after Trump pulled out of his meeting?

Only in your little Trumpian fantasy world. Did you remember to give thanks to Trump this morning for the sun coming and and the wind blowing?

Nothing worse than an ass kissing zealot

Only in your little Trumpian fantasy world. Did you remember to give thanks to Trump this morning for the sun coming and and the wind blowing?

You should stop then

You should stop then

Stop calling you all out...nope, that is not going to happen

You should stop then

Stop calling you all out...nope, that is not going to happen
And now that Jong has blinked what is your next line of attack against Trump..............

You Hate Trump.....have admitted so ..................

Do you want this deal to fail.............and if so are you ready to POUNCE on TRUMP with all that Hate..........

This site is therapy for the deranged...............Let it all out..............Holding your Hate inside is not good for you...........

We shall take the abuse.........it is for your safety...............

So swing away and release your hate.....................

Do you want this deal to fail.

MORON........What EXACTLY is the "deal"???

Hate to splatter your delusion....but change channels from FOX every once in a while.
Jong has suggested getting rid of the Nukes...........our position has been openly stating the same............

Why do you want this to fail...............Are you against a Peaceful solution............or shall I now start calling you a War Monger.......

Whether the agree or disagree to do so is a question that we are yet to see..............They may very well have a dang food fight and break the Peace Table...............Who knows..................

But talking instead of possibly killing each other is in both's best interests...............

You want it to fail.................because you Hate Trump...........what does that say about you...........Loads.

And now that Jong has blinked what is your next line of attack against Trump..............

Get your head out of Trump's ass and face reality. NK didnt blink, NK painted Trump into a corner. He backs out of the talks, so what happens..the process moves forward without him. SK and NK meet and move forward.

Then NK offers Trump a chance to be a part of it again, now if Trump does not meet he comes out looking like the one not wanting peace.

Amazing what some aircraft carriers will do when they're parked off the peninsula.

Actually.............

The US military is reportedly keeping some of its aircraft carriers from participating in war games around the Korean Peninsula ahead of an upcoming summit between US President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

Forum List

Back