No Trump needed

North and South Korean leaders meet againhttps://www.cnn.com/2018/05/26/politics/north-and-south-korean-leaders-meet-again/index.html

The peace between the two nations keeps moving forward without the US.

Trump has once again made the US irrelevant in world affairs

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Oh no!!!!!!
What's to be done with all those commemorative medals?!!!!

The White House is selling them at a discount price

so now it is all about lies about those who will not bow down and kiss the ass of Trump.

upload_2018-5-27_20-5-14.png

I love the way you deny Trump gets any credit when under Obama all we saw was one missile launch after another and one bomb test after another. When Trump gets in office suddenly we start seeing progress, but Trump doesn't deserve any credit for it?

I would say that Obama deserves more credit as he is the one that let NK come close to finishing its nuclear program, which it finished under Trump.

That is why they are now ready for real peace talks, they have want they have always wanted.
Right, Obama deserves credit for allowing NK to finish its nuclear program and ballistic missile program. It's sad that you believe that's something to be admired.

Fuck you are stupid, giving someone credit for what they did does not mean it was a good thing or something to be admired.

Please tell me you do not have a driver's license...you are way too stupid to even know what the road signs mean.
Getting NK to the negotiating table is a good thing, moron. Are you trying to claim that allowing them to develope ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons was good because they are now willing to talk peace as a result? If that's the case, then you are a special kind of stupid.

Where the fuck did I say them developing ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons was good? Is that really all you have left, just to make up shit that I said so you can call me names?
I don't know what the fuck you're trying to say. Apparently it's so irrational that no one can figure it out, including you.

I didn't claim Bush was any better than Obama, douchebag.

No you didn't.....You're just too fucking stupid to check dates.

What were the dates of these missile launches? How about these nuclear tests?

Missile tests:
Nuclear tests:
Faced with a threat from North Korea that it might soon test an intercontinental ballistic missile, President-elect Donald J. Trump took to Twitter on Monday to declare bluntly, “It won’t happen!”
‘It Won’t Happen,’ Donald Trump Says of North Korean Missile Test

I love the way you deny Trump gets any credit when under Obama all we saw was one missile launch after another and one bomb test after another. When Trump gets in office suddenly we start seeing progress, but Trump doesn't deserve any credit for it?

I would say that Obama deserves more credit as he is the one that let NK come close to finishing its nuclear program, which it finished under Trump.

That is why they are now ready for real peace talks, they have want they have always wanted.
Right, Obama deserves credit for allowing NK to finish its nuclear program and ballistic missile program. It's sad that you believe that's something to be admired.

Fuck you are stupid, giving someone credit for what they did does not mean it was a good thing or something to be admired.

Please tell me you do not have a driver's license...you are way too stupid to even know what the road signs mean.
On another thread you stated you were against Obama and Hillary.........but Hated Trump........well you got the Hate Trump down pat.............

But against Obama ............lol........Not so much.............

What exactly did the WONDER OBAMAMAN in his cape due to cause this............Perhaps the same thing that got him a nobel Peace Prize...........NOTHING.

I have never stated I hated Trump, you are a bold faced fucking liar.

This is all the Trump sheep have left, they can no longer defend their savior, so now it is all about lies about those who will not bow down and kiss the ass of Trump.
You don't need to say it. Everything you post is an attack on Trump or anyone who supports him. Just consider the post above.

Who do you think you're fooling, douchebag?

Missile tests:
Nuclear tests:
Faced with a threat from North Korea that it might soon test an intercontinental ballistic missile, President-elect Donald J. Trump took to Twitter on Monday to declare bluntly, “It won’t happen!”

And?

Missile tests:
Nuclear tests:

And?
Nothin'

Missile tests:
Nuclear tests:

And?
Nothin'

Exactly.

On another thread you stated you were against Obama and Hillary.........but Hated Trump........well you got the Hate Trump down pat.............

What exactly did the WONDER OBAMAMAN in his cape due to cause this............Perhaps the same thing that got him a nobel Peace Prize...........NOTHING.

This is all the Trump sheep have left, they can no longer defend their savior, so now it is all about lies about those who will not bow down and kiss the ass of Trump.
You don't need to say it. Everything you post is an attack on Trump or anyone who supports him. Just consider the post above.

Oh, do not get me wrong. I hate his zealots like you, people that put the man before the country. You are an ass kissing sheep of Trump and the man walks on water while turning it to wine in your fucked up little world.

People like you make me sick to be honest.

Oh, do not get me wrong. I hate his zealots like you, people that put the man before the country. You are an ass kissing sheep of Trump and the man walks on water while turning it to wine in your fucked up little world.

You're a lying jackass. Your theory that I put the man before the country is based totally on your irrational hatred of Trump. You must hate the country since you support Hillary the criminal. You don't care that she would destroy this country: number one by opening the flood gates for illegal immigration. To top it all off you pretend to be a libertarian. People like you make me sick to be honest.

You're a lying jackass. Your theory that I put the man before the country is based totally on your irrational hatred of Trump. You must hate the country since you support Hillary the criminal. You don't care that she would destroy this country: number one by opening the flood gates for illegal immigration. To top it all off you pretend to be a libertarian. People like you make me sick to be honest.

I will send you a 100 bucks if you find even one post of me supporting Hillary. That is just the lie you tell to cover for your worship of Trump.

How pathetic you have become.

I will send you a 100 bucks if you find even one post of me supporting Hillary. That is just the lie you tell to cover for your worship of Trump.

When have you ever criticised her?

When she was relevant.

When she was relevant.

When was that, 27 years ago?

Forum List

Back