No Trump needed

NK didnt blink, NK painted Trump into a corner.[/QUOTE]

upload_2018-5-27_18-17-23.png

And now that Jong has blinked what is your next line of attack against Trump..............

Get your head out of Trump's ass and face reality. NK didnt blink, NK painted Trump into a corner. He backs out of the talks, so what happens..the process moves forward without him. SK and NK meet and move forward.

Then NK offers Trump a chance to be a part of it again, now if Trump does not meet he comes out looking like the one not wanting peace.
I love the way you deny Trump gets any credit when under Obama all we saw was one missile launch after another and one bomb test after another. When Trump gets in office suddenly we start seeing progress, but Trump doesn't deserve any credit for it?

Your theory that NK is in the driver's seat couldn't be more idiotic.

I love the way you deny Trump gets any credit when under Obama all we saw was one missile launch after another and one bomb test after another. When Trump gets in office suddenly we start seeing progress, but Trump doesn't deserve any credit for it?

I would say that Obama deserves more credit as he is the one that let NK come close to finishing its nuclear program, which it finished under Trump.

That is why they are now ready for real peace talks, they have want they have always wanted.

And now that Jong has blinked what is your next line of attack against Trump..............

Get your head out of Trump's ass and face reality. NK didnt blink, NK painted Trump into a corner. He backs out of the talks, so what happens..the process moves forward without him. SK and NK meet and move forward.

Then NK offers Trump a chance to be a part of it again, now if Trump does not meet he comes out looking like the one not wanting peace.
LOL

Your post are always anti Trump...........exactly what I expected from you.

Do you hope it fails??????????

I would say that Obama deserves more credit as he is the one that let NK come close to finishing its nuclear program, which it finished under Trump.

That is why they are now ready for real peace talks, they have want they have always wanted.
Right, Obama deserves credit for allowing NK to finish its nuclear program and ballistic missile program. It's sad that you believe that's something to be admired.

Right, Obama deserves credit for allowing NK to finish its nuclear program and ballistic missile program. It's sad that you believe that's something to be admired.

Fuck you are stupid, giving someone credit for what they did does not mean it was a good thing or something to be admired.

Please tell me you do not have a driver's license...you are way too stupid to even know what the road signs mean.

LOL

It will not fail, regardless of Trump's involvement or not.

Fuck you are stupid, giving someone credit for what they did does not mean it was a good thing or something to be admired.

Please tell me you do not have a driver's license...you are way too stupid to even know what the road signs mean.
Getting NK to the negotiating table is a good thing, moron. Are you trying to claim that allowing them to develope ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons was good because they are now willing to talk peace as a result? If that's the case, then you are a special kind of stupid.

On another thread you stated you were against Obama and Hillary.........but Hated Trump........well you got the Hate Trump down pat.............

But against Obama ............lol........Not so much.............

What exactly did the WONDER OBAMAMAN in his cape due to cause this............Perhaps the same thing that got him a nobel Peace Prize...........NOTHING.

LOL

That claim certainly isn't supported by any actual facts.

LOL

Hope you are right............I have reservations............but your Hate of Trump clouds your judgement.

I think that your diaper needs immediate changing.

(who was president during the years listed below???)

In 2003, North Korea again announced its withdrawal from the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty. In 2005, it admitted to having nuclear weapons............On October 9, 2006, North Korea announced it had successfully conducted its first nuclear test.

I think that your diaper needs immediate changing.

(who was president during the years listed below???)

In 2003, North Korea again announced its withdrawal from the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty. In 2005, it admitted to having nuclear weapons............On October 9, 2006, North Korea announced it had successfully conducted its first nuclear test.
I didn't claim Bush was any better than Obama, douchebag.

NK long puled out of the NPT accords.....

It has gained full nuclear threat status under GWB after being labeled part of the "axis of evil"

Now, as a [somewhat] EQUAL in the nuclear capabilities, NK can demand what it wants and concede what it wants......

If anyone believes that KJU is willing to commit political suicide by fully denuclearizing, then that someone is too damn drunk on orange kool-aid readily dispensed within the Trump Cult..

Getting NK to the negotiating table is a good thing, moron. Are you trying to claim that allowing them to develope ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons was good because they are now willing to talk peace as a result? If that's the case, then you are a special kind of stupid.

Where the fuck did I say them developing ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons was good? Is that really all you have left, just to make up shit that I said so you can call me names?

On another thread you stated you were against Obama and Hillary.........but Hated Trump........well you got the Hate Trump down pat.............

What exactly did the WONDER OBAMAMAN in his cape due to cause this............Perhaps the same thing that got him a nobel Peace Prize...........NOTHING.

I have never stated I hated Trump, you are a bold faced fucking liar.

This is all the Trump sheep have left, they can no longer defend their savior, so now it is all about lies about those who will not bow down and kiss the ass of Trump.

I have never stated I hated Trump, you are a bold faced fucking liar.

This is all the Trump sheep have left, they can no longer defend their savior, so now it is all about lies about those who will not bow down and kiss the ass of Trump.
I'll have to go look at that thread again............

Forum List

Back