🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Way Out for Putin

POSPOTUS JoeXi visits Poland, China makes deals:

2022 Mar 25 China and Solomon Islands Draft Secret Security Pact, Raising Alarm in the Pacific
'...."This is deeply problematic for the United States and a real cause of concern for our allies and partners." '

No way out, ex-Russian President Medvedev speaks the new economics of today.

"Est' priamaia logika. Rebiat, korrespondentskie pozitsii vshim kommercheskii bankam zakryvaem, raschety v dollarakh i v evro nedopustimy, SWIFT v otnoshenii podsanktsionnykh bankov, vo vsiakom sluchae chasti iz ikh, ispol'zovat' nel'zia. Nu i chego oni khotiat?
We are closing correspondent positions for your commercial banks, settlements in dollars and euros are unacceptable, SWIFT, in relation to sanctioned banks in any case most of them, cannot be used. What do they want?"

These days as nazis and the West's mafia cult get roughed up and boycotted, a non-functioning URL is apropo for any thread with an IQ above 80.

2022 marta 25 Vladimir Putin: "The last time such a mass campaign to destroy unwanted literature was carried out was by the nazis in Germany 90 years ago. I'm talking about the growing discrimination of everything to do with Russia. It's a trend spreading across the West, permitted and even encouraged by some countries."

qfgztf.jpg
Yeah, I heard a certain army of incompetents needs some replacement tanks.

The Mighty Russian Army turns out to be a bunch of misfits. The only way Pootin stays in this war is to bomb and kill innocent civilians.

Let's unpack your post. Your smoke and mirrors. Here is your entire post and article, distilled to its only basis, which is one sentence from the article:

"the Biden administration is rushing to finalize a Russia-brokered nuclear deal with Iran, Rep. Michael McCaul (R., Texas), the lead Republican on the House Foreign Affairs Committee, told the Washington Free Beacon."

And that's it. One Republican, calling it "A Russia-brokered deal". That's all you have. So... did you check this guy's claim? I imagine you did not. Let's do that now:

Where does he get this? He only says that diplomatic channels to Russia were left open.

And this turns into a fluff Free Beacon article that tries so very hard to leave the impression that we are just letting Russia do our negotiating for us. Obviously absurd on its face.

But you ate it up.
You need to read the news more often. Try Fox News for a change rather than listen to the Liberal news media which is doing its best to help out the floundering President Biden. Fox News doesn’t run cover for Sleepy Joe.

Some stories make so little sense that all you can do is scratch your head. Others are so infuriating that you want to pull your hair out. Then there are those that are so outrageous your head feels as if it will explode.

This story provokes all three reactions.

It starts with a strange, little-known fact: Russia is acting as a go-between for the United States in nuclear talks with Iran.

When I first read that, I thought it couldn’t possibly be true. With Russia then massing troops on the Ukraine border, I assumed that even the Biden White House couldn’t be foolish enough to trust Vladimir Putin to do anything in good faith or certainly anything in America’s interest.

Unfortunately, the story was true, and even more alarming, Russia continues to direct the nuclear talks with America’s approval while its army simultaneously turns Ukraine’s cities into rubble, mercilessly killing civilians and creating the largest refugee crisis since World War II.

In response, the US and Europe have sanctioned Russia’s economy and Putin’s cronies. The West is also supplying weapons to Ukraine and helping to care for more than 2 million refugees.

But shouldn’t America also sever the relationship with Putin in the Iran talks? After all, since we don’t trust him in Ukraine and want to isolate him, why should we trust him on whether Iran gets nuclear weapons?

***snip***

Even as Moscow invades Ukraine, the Biden administration is relying on Russia to solidify a revamped nuclear agreement with Iran, a deal that senior Republican foreign policy leaders say will be approved in the coming days without any input from Congress.

As Russian forces press further into Ukraine, threatening to spark a world war, the Biden administration is rushing to finalize a Russia-brokered nuclear deal with Iran, Rep. Michael McCaul (R., Texas), the lead Republican on the House Foreign Affairs Committee, told the Washington Free Beacon.

***snip***

While President Joe Biden has vowed to break relations with Russia as a result of its Ukraine invasion, the reliance on Moscow in Iran talks signals that these promises will not be enforced.

"It's obvious that Russia should no longer serve as one of the key intermediaries brokering an Iran deal," said one senior congressional official who works on foreign policy matters. "We need to be isolating Russia not just economically, but also diplomatically. There is absolutely no chance that Russia has U.S. national security interests in mind when it comes to Iran's nuclear program."

Reports in the Iranian state-controlled press indicate that the United States is inching closer to giving the regime everything it wants, including full-scale sanctions relief in exchange for minimal restrictions on the country's nuclear program.
[/i][/I]

Last edited:
The agreement brokered by Lurch was flawed bigly. End of story
Indeed yes, and by all accounts, the new one is worse. If it is deemed a completed agreement, then the last remaining doubt of whether or not Israel must attack alone will have been put to rest. Bennet and Lapid will either be the leaders that saved Israel from a nuclear-armed theocracy OR the leaders who made Israel vulnerable to her destruction.

President Obama had monitoring of Iran's nuclear program.

Currently, we don't...how did that happen?
IIRC, Iran got weeks of advanced notice prior to any inspection AND could veto certain sites. Another well-known aspect of that treaty that was unratifiable and so was pushed through as an "agreement" is that Iran NEVER SIGNED ANYTHING binding them to any of its provisions.

Fun fact of the day (if it’s true)

Russian soldiers turned on their commander. They ran him over with a tank.

If Putin kept his hands off the button, NATO could probably take Moscow in three weeks in conventional warfare.

Last edited:
So what happens if Iran does develop a nuclear weapon and gives it to a terrorist group to set off in New York City?

Don’t kid yourself. This could happen.
A lot of things will happen but the one I'm certain of is that there will be a lot fewer Jewish Americans in NYC, voting for Democrats. BTW, I'm a hard core Christian Zionist and LOVE the state of Israel. NYC Jews? Not so much...

My neighbor Frank Jungers was with king Faisel that week. He said it was an agonizing decision. At least the Saudis continued to supply our troops in Vietnam.
At that time it was easy to get the newly-formed OPEC on board with such sanctions. Can you explain why Trump could preside over the SIGNING of the "Abraham Accords"?
I
Of course KSA wants a nuclear weapon.
They did? They funded the majority of the first "Islamic Bomb" built by Pakistan with the understanding that IF they ever need one, the Paks would take care of them. That program fielded its first bomb in 1998. So, if KSA wanted a bomb because of fear of the Israelis, why have they waited 25 years and counting?

A better question is why would the UAE and Bahrain have signed a peace accord with Israel AND be taking steps to normalize ties?

The evangelical futurists think Gog and Magog are coming back to invade Israel again.
When did Gog of Magog invade Israel historically? When did Gog lead Persia, Ethiopia, Libya, and Turkey in an alliance to attack Israel? When that Ezekiel 38 prophecy was written, Islam had not been created. NOW we can see how unusual it would be for most of those (Sunni) nations to do ANYTHING with (Shia) Iran/Persia. Yet God says they will come together to ATTEMPT to destroy Israel.

*SPOILER*
It ends REALLY badly for them all.

Last edited:
You need to read the news more often. Try Fox News for a change rather than listen to the Liberal news media which is doing its best to help out the floundering President Biden. Fox News doesn’t run cover for Sleepy Joe.

Some stories make so little sense that all you can do is scratch your head. Others are so infuriating that you want to pull your hair out. Then there are those that are so outrageous your head feels as if it will explode.

This story provokes all three reactions.

It starts with a strange, little-known fact: Russia is acting as a go-between for the United States in nuclear talks with Iran.

When I first read that, I thought it couldn’t possibly be true. With Russia then massing troops on the Ukraine border, I assumed that even the Biden White House couldn’t be foolish enough to trust Vladimir Putin to do anything in good faith or certainly anything in America’s interest.

Unfortunately, the story was true, and even more alarming, Russia continues to direct the nuclear talks with America’s approval while its army simultaneously turns Ukraine’s cities into rubble, mercilessly killing civilians and creating the largest refugee crisis since World War II.

In response, the US and Europe have sanctioned Russia’s economy and Putin’s cronies. The West is also supplying weapons to Ukraine and helping to care for more than 2 million refugees.

But shouldn’t America also sever the relationship with Putin in the Iran talks? After all, since we don’t trust him in Ukraine and want to isolate him, why should we trust him on whether Iran gets nuclear weapons?

***snip***

Even as Moscow invades Ukraine, the Biden administration is relying on Russia to solidify a revamped nuclear agreement with Iran, a deal that senior Republican foreign policy leaders say will be approved in the coming days without any input from Congress.

As Russian forces press further into Ukraine, threatening to spark a world war, the Biden administration is rushing to finalize a Russia-brokered nuclear deal with Iran, Rep. Michael McCaul (R., Texas), the lead Republican on the House Foreign Affairs Committee, told the Washington Free Beacon.

***snip***

While President Joe Biden has vowed to break relations with Russia as a result of its Ukraine invasion, the reliance on Moscow in Iran talks signals that these promises will not be enforced.

"It's obvious that Russia should no longer serve as one of the key intermediaries brokering an Iran deal," said one senior congressional official who works on foreign policy matters. "We need to be isolating Russia not just economically, but also diplomatically. There is absolutely no chance that Russia has U.S. national security interests in mind when it comes to Iran's nuclear program."

Reports in the Iranian state-controlled press indicate that the United States is inching closer to giving the regime everything it wants, including full-scale sanctions relief in exchange for minimal restrictions on the country's nuclear program.
[/i][/I]

Haha, what hot garbage. The US is trying to stop the nuclearization of Iran. Maybe get on board, genius. You know, the ACTUAL "smart and savvy" way, via diplomacy. Not what you and Trump think of as 'smart and savvy' (rolling the tanks, "bombing the shit out of them"), which is the opposite of that.

Anyhoo, in the real world, Putin just blinked. Now his puppets are saying the first phase is "over", and they only ever meant to liberate Donbas.Directly contradicting past public comments by Putin.

Looks like you can put down the pom poms for a minute.

Keep them close, as we all know Putin is a shameless liar.

Last edited:
Putin will not be a war criminal nor fear arrest. The world will need Russian wheat more than they will need an ego massage.
You don't understand the basics of humanity then. putin will pay in more ways than you can imagine. This is all on him. Plus no one will ever believe Russia again.

Haha, what hot garbage. The US is trying to stop the nuclearization of Iran. Maybe get on board, genius. You know, the ACTUAL "smart and savvy" way, via diplomacy. Not what you and Trump think of as 'smart and savvy' (rolling the tanks, "bombing the shit out of them"), which is the opposite of that.

Anyhoo, in the real world, Putin just blinked. Now his puppets are saying the first phase is "over", and they only ever meant to liberate Donbas.Directly contradicting past public comments by Putin.

Looks like you can put down the pom poms for a minute.

Keep them close, as we all know Putin is a shameless liar.
In the first place the US is trying to DELAY Iran from developing nuclear weapons. Iran will end up with nukes in a couple of years even a new deal is worked out (assuming Israel doesn’t put a stop to their plans).

In the second place I may be conservative but not a Putin fan. I have been wondering if Putin is actually sane. It’s hard to imagine a worse combination than an insane dictator with nuclear, chemical and biological weapons.

I have really been impressed with the courage of the Ukrainians to fight Putin’s army and I hope they eventually force the Russians out of their nation. I wonder if Americans would have the same courage to fight an invader trying to take over our nation.

The Biden administration expects Iran will be able to amass enough material to produce a nuclear weapon in less than a year — even if the 2015 agreement among Washington, Tehran and five other nations is revived, according to a new report.

White House officials concluded late last year that Iran’s nuclear program was too far advanced to roll back the so-called “breakout period” to the 12 months specified in the original deal negotiated by the Obama administration, the Wall Street Journal reported Thursday.

***snip***

Biden got played again​

The surface explanation of why is simple: Iran refuses to meet directly with American negotiators, so a go-between was needed. But why Russia?

The most likely reason is that Iran and Russia maneuvered the US into endorsing the Russian role. Count that as yet another foreign policy screwup by Biden, Blinken and National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan, a k a the Three Blind Mice.

Still, the head-exploding question is why didn’t Biden stop the arrangement when Putin launched the Ukraine invasion? And why doesn’t he stop it now as the growing slaughter in Ukraine horrifies the world?

It’s possible he wants to preserve a relationship in case Putin wants an off-ramp from Ukraine. But Putin increasingly seems to have a different interpretation, namely that Biden is weak and easily deterred from confrontation.

If so, we could end up with the worst outcome in both cases: no end to the bloodletting in Ukraine and a bad nuke deal with Iran.

I'm not defending him. I'm telling you he will never be convicted as a war criminal.
I agree, if his people find out what he's done they will take care of it themselves. The Russian people may tolerate a murdering thug as their leader but they hate liars.

Yeah, I heard a certain army of incompetents needs some replacement tanks.
Smart ass, tell us which country has the most weapons in the world? And which country sells it the most? Answered? And now I will remind you of the well-known expression that Capital will commit any, the most terrible crime with a profit of 300%. Make a logical conclusion. Logic - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back