No Way Out for Putin

Dispute?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I also don't dispute the reality of
Sponge Bob
Bugs Bunny
Superman
or Mork from Ork

I just accept those as fantasies, just like yours.
I need only look at what's happening on the ground to see reality. Your fantasy isn't there. No doubt you are one of those morons who actually believed the Russians would flinging rocks right now now because they are out of ammo. You are a stupid rube. I'm done with you.

China is on Putins side in some ways.
China knows that Putin's war was a war of choice. They don't want to turn it into a regional battle that could drag them into the conflict. Putin is coming out of this, no matter what happens, as war criminal and a world pariah. He will need to double his security detail and will not be able to travel out of Russian for fear of being arrested.

GOOD MOVE VLAD!

China knows that Putin's war was a war of choice. They don't want to turn it into a regional battle that could drag them into the conflict. Putin is coming out of this, no matter what happens, as war criminal and a world pariah. He will need to double his security detail and will not be able to travel out of Russian for fear of being arrested.

GOOD MOVE VLAD!
Putin will not be a war criminal nor fear arrest. The world will need Russian wheat more than they will need an ego massage.

He’s going to take ukraine, he will rebuild it, they will all move back, there will be a huge pipe line feeding the world. The funny man Zelinski will not be around, he’s a little commie punk.

Yes...Zelenskyy is another very corrupt Globalist puppet.

That's why Hunter Biden and his family liked him so much.

Open your eyes everybody....start to see the truth.

So says another Pootin Lover....Bye
No, that's reality. Idiot liberals seeking instant gratification pushed the issue too far. Due to the utter ineptitude of this administration you can bet we'll be at war somewhere by 2024. Either Biden or Harris can expect to be in Putin's shoes when it comes to alleged war crimes. Reap what you sow.

You'll probably get oil from OPEC before you get Russian wheat.
It will come down to lessening sanctions so Russia can import food and export wheat to poor countries. Even so, if Ukraine doesn't grow any due to the invasion, the West will have to bend over backwards to ensure there is a stable food supply. They can't get their debt payments if countries use that money to buy food.

It will come down to lessening sanctions so Russia can import food and export wheat to poor countries. Even so, if Ukraine doesn't grow any due to the invasion, the West will have to bend over backwards to ensure there is a stable food supply. They can't get their debt payments if countries use that money to buy food.

God forbid we stop growing corn for gasohol.

This is way out:

1648041376444-png.619943

Yes...Zelenskyy is another very corrupt Globalist puppet.

That's why Hunter Biden and his family liked him so much.

Open your eyes everybody....start to see the truth.
Don't you close your eyes when you kiss putin's picture?

Last edited:
I need only look at what's happening on the ground to see reality. Your fantasy isn't there. No doubt you are one of those morons who actually believed the Russians would flinging rocks right now now because they are out of ammo. You are a stupid rube. I'm done with you.
Awwwww.

does that mean I no longer have to deal with your Tiny Minded ignorance?

OR

Does that mean you'll just be stupid elsewhere.

Forum List

Back