🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Way Out for Putin

Why did Hitler go out as the 20th century Hitler?

Or some shit haha

Honest answer: He doesn't think of it that way (obviously). My best guess: It appears that he may be steeped in 19th century Russian empire mythology about itself. He has referenced it many times. I think he honestly thinks his victory will inspire the country of Russia (and its diaspora, as he sees it) to 'return to greatness', and that his statue will be in every circle.
Pootin wants to be remembered as the leader to who returned his country to the super power status of the Soviet Union. He really thinks he can bring back many of the old USSR satellite countries...? But all he has done, to this point, is show how wrong the world is about the competence and power of the Russian military. I really think Pootin sees his days as leader coming to the end, and he wants to go out as the "great restorer" of Russia's greatness. He is in a quagmire in Ukraine, but there is one huge fear.

The more the Russian military is stalemated and thwarted by the Ukrainians, the more likely Russia will use WMDs. If they do, NATO could get involved and then "who knows" where this mess leads? Pootin definitely is not a skilled chess player.

Russian propaganda on this board is increasing every day. Pootin has cut off his country from the world in order to keep them from knowing the truth of his brutality in Ukraine. Allowing the Pootin liars to live on this board is beyond pale....

Pootin wants to be remembered as the leader to who returned his country to the super power status of the Soviet Union. He really thinks he can bring back many of the old USSR satellite countries...? But all he has done, to this point, is show how wrong the world is about the competence and power of the Russian military. I really think Pootin sees his days as leader coming to the end, and he wants to go out as the "great restorer" of Russia's greatness. He is in a quagmire in Ukraine, but there is one huge fear.

The more the Russian military is stalemated and thwarted by the Ukrainians, the more likely Russia will use WMDs. If they do, NATO could get involved and then "who knows" where this mess leads? Pootin definitely is not a skilled chess player.
If a nation's greatness depends upon its domination of its neighbors it was never a great nation to begin with.

Poor little Ukraine is making Pootin look like a fool....amazing!
Personally I think putin went completely psycho. Remember he started this war because he feared that the Ukraine might join NATO and somehow a defensive organization would turn aggressive and attack Russia. That's got to take some real perverted thinking.

Again, your absolute inability to discuss the topic rationally along with your clearly demonstrated ignorance renders your opinion worthy of a couple of quick wipes and a flush.
How pathetic you are. This is the Sencond Chechen conflict strategy. That's a proven strategy, why abandon it to go an ineffective blitz strategy that would do nothing to end insurgency before it begins? No worries, your silly propaganda sites can't or won't answer that and you are too stupid to address it yourself.

The Russian military is weak. They must destroy civilians in order to get an upper hand. But I don't think it will work this time. I don't see Ukraine surrendering anything to Pootin. He is bogged down and sooner or later the Russian people are going to get tired of it.

The Russian military is weak. They must destroy civilians in order to get an upper hand. But I don't think it will work this time. I don't see Ukraine surrendering anything to Pootin. He is bogged down and sooner or later the Russian people are going to get tired of it.
The cracks keep getting bigger and bigger, putin will be falling in them sooner or later, hopefully very soon.

The cracks keep getting bigger and bigger, putin will be falling in them sooner or later, hopefully very soon.
Whatever the outcome....Russia will be saddled with a leader that will be unable travel anywhere in the "free world" without being arrested as a war criminal. He is providing evidence of his crimes each day.

How pathetic you are. This is the Sencond Chechen conflict strategy. That's a proven strategy, why abandon it to go an ineffective blitz strategy that would do nothing to end insurgency before it begins? No worries, your silly propaganda sites can't or won't answer that and you are too stupid to address it yourself.
Your complete inability to discuss this or any topic rationally or with any semblance of intellect is already observed.

Repeating your lies and fantasies will not make them true, child.

Your complete inability to discuss this or any topic rationally or with any semblance of intellect is already observed.

Repeating your lies and fantasies will not make them true, child.
Since you are incapable of disputing it, I shall accept you lack the knowledge and intellect actually back up any of your flimsy assertions. Run along kid, you have no credibility here.

"Taking Out" Putin does not guarantee that the person who would replace is just as much asshole dictator as Putin is.

Russia does not a very long history as a stable democracy. Pooty is another in a long line hardline Communist Dictators. Removing him by force would not stablize the country .
Russia has NO history as a stable democracy. It went from corrupt communist state to corrupt kleptocratic state with no intermediate stops.

Iran has needed nuclear power plants for decades since Eisenhower's atoms for peace. We were training their nuclear techs and Germans were building their power plants. Instead of bringing Iran back into the international community Trump's impulsive move has now opened that up to the Russians.
You mean the biggest sponsor of terrorism in the world deserves to be brought back into international community? You are delusional.

Since you are incapable of disputing it, I shall accept you lack the knowledge and intellect actually back up any of your flimsy assertions. Run along kid, you have no credibility here.
Dispute?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I also don't dispute the reality of
Sponge Bob
Bugs Bunny
Superman
or Mork from Ork

I just accept those as fantasies, just like yours.

Forum List

Back