🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Way Out for Putin

Maga fukkup fail
No....as he is ignoring the best for the repub party now, trump always did whatever was best for himself. He whined during the runoff in Georgia about being cheated and cost the repub party control of the Senate...because he only cares about himself. But MAGA is too stupid to see that.

1) The antisemites and America-haters, with the “Death to Israel” missiles and “Death to America” threats, was cheating, enabled by the secret side deals and the inability to fully investigate their evil ways.

2) You don’t continue a deal with a proven untrustworthy opponent when they refuse to honor it. Iran is run by an evil government that funds terrorist activities, and Obama was so eager to work with Muslims, to whom he is biased, that he hid the deal from Congress and brought it to the pro-Arab UN to rush through.

3) Maybe if the lefists, led by sore loser Hillary, hadn’t concocted a treasonous accusation such as Russian collusion, and pushed the lie through for years, Trump could have done something, But honestly, any deal would be in name only, since the Iranians would have cheated anyway.
Blah blah blah…not sure what that has to do with reality. Under the original deal, we had 20 years to try and work out other solutions. Under sore loser Trump, we have a few months. There is no way to spin that into a positive.

Blah blah blah…not sure what that has to do with reality. Under the original deal, we had 20 years to try and work out other solutions. Under sore loser Trump, we have a few months. There is no way to spin that into a positive.
Blah, blah, blah. we never had close to 20 years. They were cheating, because that’s who they are, and Obama set up a weak deal to enable them to cheat.

Maybe Biden should focus on Ukraine and the war he enabled with his weakness rather than send Russia mixed messages by involving them in negotiations.

Blah, blah, blah. we never had close to 20 years. They were cheating, because that’s who they are, and Obama set up a weak deal to enable them to cheat.

Maybe Biden should focus on Ukraine and the war he enabled with his weakness rather than send Russia mixed messages by involving them in negotiations.
Let us know when Biden withholds military aid to Ukraine so that they will announce an investigation on a political opponent. You know, like you lard in chief did?

Let us know when Biden withholds military aid to Ukraine so that they will announce an investigation on a political opponent. You know, like you lard in chief did?
Biden threatened to withhold foreign aid if the prosecutor investigating his son wasn’t fired, and then laughed about it. You’ve got no standing to criticize Trump considering the bribes Hunter took while his father was VP, and his father knew about it - and hid the truth.

They were largely in compliance, the deal was to buy time which it did until Trump reneged and now we are at 2-3 months. Worse, reneging caused the Iranian President, who was relatively moderate, to lose credibility. Now he has been replaced with a serious hardliner. No one in their right mind would think our position now is better.

You BDS is showing. Putin was going to do this regardless. It mirrors what he did in Chechnya and in Syrian (and no one stopped him then).

No....as he is ignoring the best for the repub party now, trump always did whatever was best for himself. He whined during the runoff in Georgia about being cheated and cost the repub party control of the Senate...because he only cares about himself. But MAGA is too stupid to see that.
The IAEA never stated that Iran was breaking the deal.

So what fuckup silo did you pull it from to fluff the ex-president?

Biden threatened to withhold foreign aid if the prosecutor investigating his son wasn’t fired, and then laughed about it. You’ve got no standing to criticize Trump considering the bribes Hunter took while his father was VP, and his father knew about it - and hid the truth.
Biden was acting on behalf of the administration, Congress, US policy and in concurrence with European allies and Ukrainian anti corruption groups. Trump on the other hand DID withhold desperately needed, Congressionaly approved aid to Ukraine and was acting on behalf of himself.

You really are a moron. Ukraine was invaded directly, there was no bypassing heavy defenses and attacking from an undefended position. Poland was not prepared nor armed by a number of nations. Stay stupid, it suits you.
WOW. You are one Tiny Minded Ignoramus. An idiot even among idiots.

But you just keep on being as stupid as a sack of dirty diapers.

It does suit you.

You admit Putin's military is incompetent but deny you admit it all in the same pile of mouth crap.

Please try to understand. Cons on this forum lack the necessary qualifications to be called an intelligent life form. You have to start from there. Dick Jane and Sally are literature to them
True but this was a serious attempt at possibly enhancing my understanding.

I gamed all this out and I don't see a way out.
A "way out" is some path that can get Russia back into Russia, keep Ukraine whole, all without a civil war breaking out in Russia.

This is dangerous stuff and, without an escape path...

I had hoped some of them might have sufficient cognitive standing to provide some insight or ideas. I was wrong.

A "way out" is some path that can get Russia back into Russia, keep Ukraine whole, all without a civil war breaking out in Russia.

I had hoped some of them might have sufficient cognitive standing to provide some insight or ideas. I was wrong.
The only escape path would be to convince Putin it is in his self-interest to cease and to return to Russia.

Unfortunately, the old man's only self interest in this is the personal legacy that he thinks will come when he makes Ukraine part of Russia. There will be no do-overs or "round 2".

Quite the dilemma.

If the globalists want a war, they will get one. Putin is just a pawn with a backbone.

The only escape path would be to convince Putin it is in his self-interest to cease and to return to Russia.

Unfortunately, the old man's only self interest in this is the personal legacy that he thinks will come when he makes Ukraine part of Russia. There will be no do-overs or "round 2".

Quite the dilemma.
It may very well be that Putin realizes this is his last rodeo. It is obvious that he has some serious health issues.

Still...why would he want to go out as the 21st century Hitler?

It may very well be that Putin realizes this is his last rodeo. It is obvious that he has some serious health issues.

Why would you want to go out believing lies and propaganda? Never too late to change.

Why did Hitler go out as the 20th century Hitler?

Or some shit haha

Honest answer: He doesn't think of it that way (obviously). My best guess: It appears that he may be steeped in 19th century Russian empire mythology about itself. He has referenced it many times. I think he honestly thinks his victory will inspire the country of Russia (and its diaspora, as he sees it) to 'return to greatness', and that his statue will be in every circle.

WOW. You are one Tiny Minded Ignoramus. An idiot even among idiots.

But you just keep on being as stupid as a sack of dirty diapers.

It does suit you.

You admit Putin's military is incompetent but deny you admit it all in the same pile of mouth crap.
You most certainly have not backed a single one of your claims. You toss petty insults because you know you can't. You make false comparisons and when called out on it just plow on with more inane stupidity.

Forum List

Back