🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Way Out for Putin

It's honestly important that we leave him some way out. We never want the leader of a nuclear nation to think that they have no way out.

I've been studying the events in Ukraine and I'm seeing nothing buy lose-lose for Putin and his enablers in the Kremlim.

UKRAINE was supposed a "fait accompli." To be completed and over before the rest of the world or Ukraine could react. Then, like Crimea, something we don't like but about which nothing can be done.

UKR has fought back magnificently so the quick win is out. This is going to become Russia's Afghanistan part II.
The Sanctions are killing the Russian economy.
But
Not surprisingly, other than the oil speculators taking it in the shorts, the global economy is adjusting to life w/o Russia.

This was is now the greatest threat to Putin's power since he got VP under Yeltsin.

That's where we are.

Putin's goals are shattered. Not only can he not win in UKR, his personal future is mostly likely filled with assassination or execution.

Do, How does Russia get out of Ukraine while Putin saves face?

Personally, I don't see it.
The longer the war goes, the greater the opposition in Russia and the greater the likelihood of revolt among Russian leadership.
Stop the war and withdraw and the probability of arrest, imprisonment, and execution increase.
Try to draw NATO into the war by hitting NATO countries will result in Russia's and Putin's destruction.

Ukraine will not accept Russian occupation of the "contested" areas and there is some chance that Ukraine, with sufficient weapons and support actually crosses into Russian territory.

All very dangerous.

And

I don't see a way out.
Don't quit your day job.

Even more interesting is to ignore his politics (he doesn't really seem to have any) and instead to follow his path to power.

It is overflowing with grift. All of it. Putin's corruption is on display at every level.

His fake dissertation:

On 27 June 1997, at the Saint Petersburg Mining Institute, guided by rector Vladimir Litvinenko, Putin defended his Candidate of Science dissertation in economics, titled The Strategic Planning of Regional Resources Under the Formation of Market Relations.[58] This exemplified the custom in Russia whereby a young rising official would write a scholarly work in mid-career.[59] Putin's thesis was plagiarized.[60][61] Fellows at the Brookings Institution found that 15 pages were copied from an American textbook.[62]

- Wiki
When further scrutinizing the wiki references for this claim, no plagiarized author is named. Why then, are those who claim plagiarization, being anal retentive?

The money came from the "so-called Judgment Fund," which "is taxpayer money Congress has permanently approved in the event it's needed, allowing the president to bypass direct congressional approval to make a settlement."

So there's that.

Was it legal under 31 C.F.R. § 560.204 or 31 C.F.R. § 560.510(d)(2) ?

Now, because of Trump’s strategy, Iran has almost enough enriched Uranium to build a nuclear weapon. Instead of 20 years it is a few months.
I would like to see proof of that separate from the leftist liars in the Soros-purchased press opinionaries that earn them 30 pieces of silver every time.

Forum List

Back