No Way Out for Putin

Did I say that? Russia made advances on every front in the first week with less than half the troops that Ukraine has. Are you really that stuipid? Actually, yes you are, you buy every bit of propaganda without thought.

Judging by the rapid advances across the north, south, and east, it would appear wherever Ukrainina troops were, they weren't effective. Maybe you should check out a map of the fighting and explain how Ukraine is doing anything besides getting their asses kicked.

Putin winning means he has plenty of ways out. You morons are buying into nonsensical propaganda. This whole thing has been the second Chechen conflict from day one.
Obviously you're too obsessed with your putee sucking to discuss the topic rationally or intelligently.

AND

Yes you did say that. You CLEARLY stated that Ukraine inserted more troops into the conflict than Russia.
That you're so ignorant of the facts and so willing to make ignorant statements based on your ignorance shows you to be nothing more than a putin stooge.

Dadoalex

Considering that even a not yet existent threat to conventional armament being used to slaughter civilians was enough to trigger a nuclear threat from Putin...

I would say it is now perfectly ethical and moral to assassinate him.
Why?
Do you think Putin acts alone?
I'm sure there are many at the top Kremlin leadership who wholly support this war and who would love to see him taken out so THEY can show how it's done.
Other than eliminating the face, what would it accomplish?
and
Once you allow the government ordered execution of fellow leaders cat out of the bag, how do you get it back in?

Not arguing the need, just the practicality.

Why?
Do you think Putin acts alone?
In launching nukes? He alone gives the order. Yes. Same for our President.

Why?

Because he just showed himself as a threat to the entire human race.

So it is now ethical and moral to assassinate him, by any measure.

Obviously you're too obsessed with your putee sucking to discuss the topic rationally or intelligently.

AND

Yes you did say that. You CLEARLY stated that Ukraine inserted more troops into the conflict than Russia.
That you're so ignorant of the facts and so willing to make ignorant statements based on your ignorance shows you to be nothing more than a putin stooge.
Ukraine is actually under attack, if they are not using the vast majority of their troops they are morons. Especially given the fact the Russians can hit any spot on the map. The funny thing is you hear all the Zelensky boot licking propaganda and believe it. You probably haven't noticed the narrative has been changing. The simple fact is, nothing changed, this has been and always was the same strategy as Chechnya. You are an idiot, worse a gullible idiot.

In launching nukes? He alone gives the order. Yes. Same for our President.

Why?

Because he just showed himself as a threat to the entire human race.

So it is now ethical and moral to assassinate him, by any measure.
No, he doesn't. I'm pretty sure Russia has the same "dude's gone crazy" protections in place as the US. But, you're purposely evading the question.

Putin is not on the battlefield.
He's not doing the logistics.
He's not driving the tanks.
He has followers who give those orders and they are supporting his war.
Assassinating Putin would do nothing but create a martyr and bring a different dictator with identical policies.

So, if some country disagrees with US policy it's OK to assassinate the President?

You're not considering the longer term implications of your suggestions and nothing you've suggested provides an out for Putin.

Ukraine is actually under attack, if they are not using the vast majority of their troops they are morons. Especially given the fact the Russians can hit any spot on the map. The funny thing is you hear all the Zelensky boot licking propaganda and believe it. You probably haven't noticed the narrative has been changing. The simple fact is, nothing changed, this has been and always was the same strategy as Chechnya. You are an idiot, worse a gullible idiot.
I see theirs.
I see the others.
Just because some lackey puts out propaganda doesn't mean I believe it.
That would be you.

BUT...
Germany took out Poland and France in 6 weeks.
Russia invaded UKR 4 weeks ago and isn't even close to control.

You've zero understanding of the topic and you've failed to address the OP in even the slightest manner.

I'm guessing the reason you believe your propaganda so easily is it's written in short sentences using small words.

Sorry, I'm not here to educate you and if I were, it'd be too late.

He's worse than Hitler. Hitler's generals were not afraid to have a different opinion on strategy, even if Hitler overrode their ideas.

Putin's generals are afraid to tell him the truth. He'll end up like Stalin, when everyone was too afraid to touch the body or tell anyone.

“No Money shall be drawn from the Treasury, but in Consequence of Appropriations made by Law; and a regular Statement and Account of the Receipts and Expenditures of all public Money shall be published from time to time.”
— U.S. Constitution, Article I, section 9, clause 7
The money came from the "so-called Judgment Fund," which "is taxpayer money Congress has permanently approved in the event it's needed, allowing the president to bypass direct congressional approval to make a settlement."

So there's that.

I see theirs.
I see the others.
Just because some lackey puts out propaganda doesn't mean I believe it.
That would be you.

BUT...
Germany took out Poland and France in 6 weeks.
Russia invaded UKR 4 weeks ago and isn't even close to control.

You've zero understanding of the topic and you've failed to address the OP in even the slightest manner.

I'm guessing the reason you believe your propaganda so easily is it's written in short sentences using small words.

Sorry, I'm not here to educate you and if I were, it'd be too late.
Dumbass, please explain how Poland or France were similar to the modern Ukraine scenario. I'll wait.

You’re asking why would Congress, who handles appropriations, have to be involved when a president secretly funnels taxpayer money to a terrorist state holding American hostages, and in the middle of the night?
The money came from the "so-called Judgment Fund," which "is taxpayer money Congress has permanently approved in the event it's needed, allowing the president to bypass direct congressional approval to make a settlement."

So there's that...

No, he doesn't.
Indeed he does. As for the protections that you are referring to, those would involve capturing or killing Putin. And since I assume he will not be captured., that leaves the only option. Which now becomes perfectly ethical and moral. And that is to assassinate him.

No, you as usual are being an apologist for Obama, whose deal with an adversary and state sponsor of terror, did not allow for anytime, anywhere inspections.

He let his pro-Muslim, anti-Israel bias influence him.

You offer just more stupid propaganda.

So there's that...
Secretly, in the middle of the night, to a terrorist state, holding American hostages, and the hostages released within minutes of the money landing.

But yeah, perfectly acceptable.

You offer just more stupid propaganda.
You offer insults when you can’t admit the damage you’ve caused by electing a demented, weak, incompetent president, being pulled to the left by anti-American radicals.

• Disagree
Reactions: xyz
Secretly, in the middle of the night, to a terrorist state, holding American hostages, and the hostages released within minutes of the money landing.

But yeah, perfectly acceptable.
Yes, now move on.

Your OPINION is noted. I think that you are wrong, and a fool. You voted for Biden, after all - and look at the mess the country and world is in as a result.
It's not an opinion. Congress created the law which allowed the payment to be made.

The world was a mess from 2017 to 2021 and you sucked it up.

Forum List

Back