🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Way Out for Putin

I see theirs.
I see the others.
Just because some lackey puts out propaganda doesn't mean I believe it.
That would be you.

BUT...
Germany took out Poland and France in 6 weeks.
Russia invaded UKR 4 weeks ago and isn't even close to control.

Ukraine is not France or Poland. In WW2 liberation of Ukraine started at Jan 1943 and ended in fall of 1944.
Right now Russia already controls roughly 40% of Ukrainian territory.
IMG_20220321_041746_283.jpg

And they proceed slowly because it is not war (in their understanding), it is a "special operation". They try to avoid unnecessary casualties and collateral damage.

I stand corrected.
Prime Minister.

A distinction without a difference.
I wouldn’t have even brought
attention to it Dadolex, but did so because at least a few readers will believe what is posted when there is no subsequent clarification. I’ve been corrected by other posters on this fine message board, and I have thanked them for those corrections because posted misinformation can be repeated. The trolls are much worse work from that angle, intentionally posting something they know to be a fallacy and when it’s not corrected double down on it.

Whether or not Putin was a vice president following Yeltzin is a very small matter, comparatively speaking, so sorry to come off as nitpicking your post.

Apparently, Putin moved Yanukovich to Minsk at the beginning of the war, preparing to (quickly) take him to Kyiv to be "rightfully reinstalled". I hope Mr. Y is enjoying his extended stay.

Dumbass, please explain how Poland or France were similar to the modern Ukraine scenario. I'll wait.
Keep waiting shitbrain.
Your ignorance of history is not my issue to correct.
go be stupid elsewhere

Ukraine is not France or Poland. In WW2 liberation of Ukraine started at Jan 1943 and ended in fall of 1944.
Right now Russia already controls roughly 40% of Ukrainian territory.
View attachment 618910

And they proceed slowly because it is not war (in their understanding), it is a "special operation". They try to avoid unnecessary casualties and collateral damage.
Missed the point.
Try again and

I'll be sure to let her know Putin didn't mean it.
1647826618510.png

I wouldn’t have even brought
attention to it Dadolex, but did so because at least a few readers will believe what is posted when there is no subsequent clarification. I’ve been corrected by other posters on this fine message board, and I have thanked them for those corrections because posted misinformation can be repeated. The trolls are much worse work from that angle, intentionally posting something they know to be a fallacy and when it’s not corrected double down on it.

Whether or not Putin was a vice president following Yeltzin is a very small matter, comparatively speaking, so sorry to come off as nitpicking your post.
I have no issues with being corrected. ESPECIALLY when the correction is factual as you presented.

The point I wanted to make was that Putin's installation under Yeltsin made me nervous back then because the reported intel showed him to be a communist hardliner whose loyalties still lay with the old Soviet Union.

To me that implied someone with little use or respect for democracy and all that brings.

Ever hear of the COVID-19 virus?

And the angry orange?
I wasn't angry about the oompa loompa in the white house and I could of cared less about the pandemic , I am one of the chosen ones by jesus it says so in the bible

The correct way to quote part of a reference is to use ellipsis.

note that failure to do so can change the meaning.

ALSO...

You failed to respond to the post.
I think I responded to two ideas:

It is Putin's call.

Those protections you say are in place in the US and Russia: those involve saying no, systemically, top to bottom, to the Head of State. I.E., removing him as Head of State.

Think Putin will just step aside? I don't.

Allow himself to be captured? Maybe. Certainly that is more ethical than assassination.

So you bank on one of two things:

1) Putin would not launch a nuke at anyone, if nobody launches a nuke at him.

2) If he tries, his own people will refuse and take care of him somehow.

I don't think that's good enough. He flippantly tossed off nuke threats over...what? If a US bomb destroys a Russian tank? Or is it any truck? Or is it any Russian in Ukraine? A gas depot?

Hard to say.

Putin crossed the line. He must go. If this world is going to survive with nukes in it, world leaders with apocalyptic nuclear arsenals cannot be allowed to make such vague, flippant threats. Especially not to secure their wars of aggression.

Time to go. Probably an impossible ask, though. Sounds like we all agree it would have to be one of his own people.

Last edited:
I have no issues with being corrected. ESPECIALLY when the correction is factual as you presented.

The point I wanted to make was that Putin's installation under Yeltsin made me nervous back then because the reported intel showed him to be a communist hardliner whose loyalties still lay with the old Soviet Union.

To me that implied someone with little use or respect for democracy and all that brings.
Uh oh, it looks like I’m going have to make another correction. Please explain why the United States initially supported Putin. Relatedly, Putin defeated the Communist Party of the Russian Federation candidate when vying for Yeltzin’s presidential spot. Are you under the impression that Russia is a communist nation led by a communist leader? China is a communist nation led by a communist dictator, maybe you should take notes.

I have a lot more factual information but it’s getting close to my bedtime, so you are spared.

Uh oh, it looks like I’m going have to make another correction. Please explain why the United States initially supported Putin. Relatedly, Putin defeated the Communist Party of the Russian Federation candidate when vying for Yeltzin’s presidential spot. Are you under the impression that Russia is a communist nation led by a communist leader? China is a communist nation led by a communist dictator, maybe you should take notes.

I have a lot more factual information but it’s getting close to my bedtime, so you are spared.
Even more interesting is to ignore his politics (he doesn't really seem to have any) and instead to follow his path to power.

It is overflowing with grift. All of it. Putin's corruption is on display at every level.

His fake dissertation:

On 27 June 1997, at the Saint Petersburg Mining Institute, guided by rector Vladimir Litvinenko, Putin defended his Candidate of Science dissertation in economics, titled The Strategic Planning of Regional Resources Under the Formation of Market Relations.[58] This exemplified the custom in Russia whereby a young rising official would write a scholarly work in mid-career.[59] Putin's thesis was plagiarized.[60][61] Fellows at the Brookings Institution found that 15 pages were copied from an American textbook.[62]

- Wiki

I think that Yanukovich have no chances. More likely the candidate is Oleg Tsaryov.
This makes sense. Tsaryov said to boycott the elections when there is a civil war going on. Putin has just placed the rocket strike precisely at the link to the Pentagon and to the Libyan civil war: Ivano-Frankivsk. This city links to the Pentagon and Libya civil war for the date, 2011 Mar 4, when Arlington County, Virginia, the Pentagon's location, officially became a sister-city to Ivano-Frankivsk. Tsaryov's birth location symbolically reinforces this assumption.

Keep waiting shitbrain.
Your ignorance of history is not my issue to correct.
go be stupid elsewhere
You really are a moron. Ukraine was invaded directly, there was no bypassing heavy defenses and attacking from an undefended position. Poland was not prepared nor armed by a number of nations. Stay stupid, it suits you.

Forum List

Back