No Wonder Libs Are Upset - The Surge Is Working

Calm down MM - go burn a flag - it will make you feel better

I am quite calm...

when will you ever admit that you fucked up?

When will you admit that we have seen NO decrease in American casualties since the surge?

when will you admit that the last six months are 37% deadlier for Americans than the previous six?

when will you admit that April 07 is shaping up to be the deadliest month of the entire war?

I am quite calm...

When will you admit that we have seen NO decrease in American casualties since the surge?

when will you admit that the last six months are 37% deadlier for Americans than the previous six?

when will you admit that April 07 is shaping up to be the deadliest month of the entire war?

Will you ever admit the surge is working since Dems are nowing coming up with yet another plan to fund or not to fund the war?

and to be quite honest.... the only time I have EVER burned an American Flag was in the ceremony at my American legion post....

I will admit, however, that watching YOU burst into flames would give me a great deal of pleasure.

and to be quite honest.... the only time I have EVER burned an American Flag was in the ceremony at my American legion post....

I will admit, however, that watching YOU burst into flames would give me a great deal of pleasure.

I know that is the usual reaction libs have towards those who disagree with them

I am used to the liberal version of love and tolerance

Will you ever admit the surge is working since Dems are nowing coming up with yet another plan to fund or not to fund the war?

I have yet to see any evidence that the surge is actually working on a national scale in Iraq...I do not think that the surge of troops has any direct connection to the democrats and their development of ways of effectively providing oversight to an inept administration as they bungle the execution of a failed foreign policy that america wants changed.

when will YOU ever admit that your statements concerning a 60% reduction in american casualties are contradicted by the facts?

I have yet to see any evidence that the surge is actually working on a national scale in Iraq...I do not think that the surge of troops has any direct connection to the democrats and their development of ways of effectively providing oversight to an inept administration as they bungle the execution of a failed foreign policy that america wants changed.

when will YOU ever admit that your statements concerning a 60% reduction in american casualties are contradicted by the facts?

Still hoping for defeat?

The terrorists thank you for your continued and dedicated support

come clean. admit you were wrong. there IS no 60% reduction in American casualties. I called you on it and you have done nothing but run away like a pussy. Everyone knows it.... everyone is laughing at you.:rofl:

Still hoping for defeat?

The terrorists thank you for your continued and dedicated support

The fact that I tell the truth about the death toll does not mean that I hope for defeat.... the fact thay you continue to LIE about the death toll makes you a despicable subhuman.

The fact that I tell the truth about the death toll does not mean that I hope for defeat.... the fact thay you continue to LIE about the death toll makes you a despicable subhuman.

and you smile everytime you make your "report"

simple questions. quit running away from them:

come clean. admit you were wrong. there IS no 60% reduction in American casualties. I called you on it and you have done nothing but run away like a pussy. Everyone knows it.... everyone is laughing at you.:rofl:

still waiting RSR. Still waiting for you to explain how we can experience a 60% decrease in casualties while having the same number of soldiers killed.

anytime...RSR.... anytime.

Just show me how we can lose the same number of troops in January, February and March and be losing even MORE in April and that somehow translates to a 60% reduction.

Just show me how the surge is working when our death toll and the death toll among Iraqis continues to rise.

Don't cut and paste month old press releases....just have the intellectual integrity to actually formulate your own thoughts and answer those questions for me.

Can you do that?

still waiting

Don't hold your breath..... Rash Limpballs and FAUX NEWS haven't told him what to think on this subject yet. RSR is researching an answer.
Sheeple%20Watch%20Fox%20News.jpg

rushalien.jpg

Forum List

Back