No Wonder Libs Are Upset - The Surge Is Working

and if you DO happen to find one or even ten.... when that is out of ELEVEN FUCKING THOUSAND POSTS...is that REALLY someone who has demonstrated the ability to DEBATE????? get real.

He hasnt proven he cant, he has proven he is unwilling. He does it because, he likes making you angry, and everytime you cuss at him, he gets high off that, and will not stop doing it, until you ignore it.

and if you DO happen to find one or even ten.... when that is out of ELEVEN FUCKING THOUSAND POSTS...is that REALLY someone who has demonstrated the ability to DEBATE????? get real.

I dont think he is stupid. Quite the contrary, but as humans, we tend to stay with what is safe, and what works for us, and unfortunently, that is what works for him.

and you are certainly entitled to that warm and big hearted opinion. I merely suggest that you have derived that opinion from something OTHER than RSR's posts herein.

I appreciate your kindness, because I know, you probably want to ring my neck for saying it lol. I would ask you to consider that ive been very hard on rsr, both in public and in private.

and you are certainly entitled to that warm and big hearted opinion. I merely suggest that you have derived that opinion from something OTHER than RSR's posts herein.

I appreciate your kindness, because I know, you probably want to ring my neck for saying it lol. I would ask you to consider that ive been very hard on rsr, both in public and in private.

I would have no idea what you say to him in private, and your idea of very hard and my idea of very hard are like the difference between a snowcone and an icecube

That is completely true, I am very frustrated with him. And i do give you credit and praise for your positive contributions to this board every single day. I think rsr, needs to change immediatly, and his actions are harming the board, because we need discourse, not attacks.

He hasn't given any indication that he CAN. Conversely, I have and do every day.

because he has not proven, he cannot. he has not chosen to do so yet. maybe he cant, but thats for him to say not me.

because I have not proven that I cannot kill innocent children, for example, or set office buildings on fire for a fee, or have sex with barnyard animals, does that mean you think I can?

I understand that it is for him to say and not you...but your saying that he CAN debate is saying it in the affirmative - and with ZERO evidence to make such a claim. When you have no evidence to make such a claim, I would suggest you not make it in the first place. Remaining silent about RSR's debating skills is not synonymous with claiming he has none. I'll do that for both of us.

You make a good point, I hope he proves he can do it.

because I have not proven that I cannot kill innocent children, for example, or set office buildings on fire for a fee, or have sex with barnyard animals, does that mean you think I can?

I understand that it is for him to say and not you...but your saying that he CAN debate is saying it in the affirmative - and with ZERO evidence to make such a claim. When you have no evidence to make such a claim, I would suggest you not make it in the first place. Remaining silent about RSR's debating skills is not synonymous with claiming he has none. I'll do that for both of us.

Just wait until you disagree with them - the attacks will resume instantly

Just wait until you disagree with them - the attacks will resume instantly

I only attack your inability to speak for yourself in anything other than singular sentences made up primarily of single sylabble words. If, as actsnoblemartin suggests, you are capable of intelligent debate, I have never seen it - nor has anyone else, including actsnoblemartin! I would suggest that, in reality, you have absolutely no idea what real debate is even all about. To you, this is a place to post conservative op-ed pieces and bash "libs" and "dems"..it is not now, nor has it ever BEEN for you, a place where ideas are discussed and debated. I truly believe you have no concept of the process of actually forming thoughts and arguments with words and countering arguments with persuasive thoughts.

I only attack your inability to speak for yourself in anything other than singular sentences made up primarily of single sylabble words. If, as actsnoblemartin suggests, you are capable of intelligent debate, I have never seen it - nor has anyone else, including actsnoblemartin! I would suggest that, in reality, you have absolutely no idea what real debate is even all about. To you, this is a place to post conservative op-ed pieces and bash "libs" and "dems"..it is not now, nor has it ever BEEN for you, a place where ideas are discussed and debated. I truly believe you have no concept of the process of actually forming thoughts and arguments with words and countering arguments with persuasive thoughts.

Facts and truth does have a severe negative effect on you

I rest my case:

only eleven words, grammatically incorrect, nine of which are monosylabbic.... and repetitive to boot.

I rest my case:

only eleven words, grammatically incorrect, nine of which are monosylabbic.... and repetitive to boot.

Rest your case MM - we all know you have a problem with any facts that go against your liberal view of the world

In 08, alot of Dems on Capital Hill will be on the unemployment line in Jan 09

Forum List

Back