Zone1 No Wonder Why I Had Doubts In God's Existence Before

No. God is the source of all reality. Our existence is the alternate reality. We are constructs of God. This is a life‑breeding, intelligence creating universe because the constant presence of mind made it so.

That's just your name for it.

It isn't necessarily what is.

Is that what won out in your own life? All you have personally experienced is genocide and slavery? You have never seen any love in this world?

Yeah it's still going on today isn't it?

The killing the human trafficking the utter disregard for the environment

There is a hell of a lot more indifference and apathy than there is love. IMO love is extremely rare and fragile

The analogy was perfectly in line with the definition.

And yes I am biased against religion So what? You are biased against agnosticism and atheism.

Here's a hint for you. Everyone is biased about everything they hold an opinion on.
No, it wasn't and not everyone is biased about everything they hold an opinion on. That is a ridiculous statement. Bias stems from a preference for an outcome. If one has no preference for an outcome he can be objective.

No, it wasn't and not everyone is biased about everything they hold an opinion on. That is a ridiculous statement. Bias stems from a preference for an outcome. If one has no preference for an outcome he can be objective.

Everyone has biases. The trick is recognizing them and not denying them.

Like I told a different poster in this thread... Some people aren't in tune with it. You might be one of those. For any given trait there will be a distribution. On one end of the spectrum are the ones who have the talent and on the other end of the spectrum are the ones who don't. You might be one of those.

Call it whatever you like. The closest I can come to describing it is consciousness without form or mind.

And yet you claim to know what it is when you really don't and then you want everyone to agree with you.

Everyone has biases. The trick is recognizing them and not denying them.
So are you biased when you teach a child to look both ways before crossing a street or are you being objective about that?

Like I told a different poster in this thread... Some people aren't in tune with it. You might be one of those. For any given trait there will be a distribution. On one end of the spectrum are the ones who have the talent and on the other end of the spectrum are the ones who don't. You might be one of those.

Spirituality isn;t a trait it's a belief and it takes zero talent to believe

So are you biased when you teach a child to look both ways before crossing a street or are you being objective about that?

Talk about poor analogies.

And the answer is yes because your preference is that your child not get hit by a bus.

And yet you claim to know what it is when you really don't and then you want everyone to agree with you.
I don't care if you agree with me. If I cared what you believed I'd be arguing in an atheist forum with atheists like you are arguing in a religious forum with believers. You're the one who cares what people of faith believe.

As for your belief that I claim to know what God is, that just isn't correct. I believe God is beyond human comprehension but that shouldn't stop us from trying to comprehend God and know God. Like I said before, the power of faith is amazing. It turns on all the learning centers of the brain.

I don't care if you agree with me. If I cared what you believed I'd be arguing in an atheist forum with atheists like you are arguing in a religious forum with believers. You're the one who cares what people of faith believe.

As for your belief that I claim to know what God is, that just isn't correct. I believe God is beyond human comprehension but that shouldn't stop us from trying to comprehend God and know God. Like I said before, the power of faith is amazing. It turns on all the learning centers of the brain.
You obviously do because all you ever do is tell me how wrong I am about everything.

IF there is a god we mere humans would be unable to comprehend it just as a mayfly cannot comprehend the human mind

Spirituality isn;t a trait it's a belief and it takes zero talent to believe
It takes talent to be reflective and aware of one's being. It takes talent to be objective and not subjective. That does not mean one cannot be better at it if they practice it though.

Last edited:
Is it going on in your personal life?

How are you involved in this?

Are you confirming there is very little love in your own life?
My personal life is meaningless in the larger picture.

Do you really believe that if something does not happen to you personally that it doesn't happen or that it is a rare event?

I don't try to quantify love because it is impossible to do. People use the word love far to much that it has become almost meaningless.

It takes talent to be reflective and aware of one's being. It takes talent to be objective and not subjective. That does not mean one cannot be better it at if they practice it though.

You don't need spirituality to be aware of yourself.

Talk about poor analogies.

And the answer is yes because your preference is that your child not get hit by a bus.
It's because it is logical to look both ways before crossing the street. There's nothing subjective about that. Yes, you have a preference that your child is safe and learns doing things the right way. That doesn't negate the logic involved. It's when your preference for an outcome negates logic that it interferes with your objectivity.

You obviously do because all you ever do is tell me how wrong I am about everything.
That's a huge leap in logic. I tell you what I disagree with because I am obligated to speak the truth. Not because I want to force you into anything. That's entirely between you and God.

Forum List

Back