NOAA Data: No warming for last 58 years!!!

Roy Spencer just shut down his blog comments. I'd guess that he realizes how his bad data can't stand up to criticism.

Deniers, naturally, will keep using that bad data. As this thread illustrates so clearly, if it wasn't for forged, faked and fudged data, deniers would have no data at all.

Im laughing........good data.........bad data........nobody knows which is which???

Not that it matters........the AGW k00ks have been talking about the "consensus data" for years now and it hasn't added up to dick in the world outside the science journals and internet. Renewable energy is still a joke.:2up:

Roy Spencer just shut down his blog comments. I'd guess that he realizes how his bad data can't stand up to criticism.

Deniers, naturally, will keep using that bad data. As this thread illustrates so clearly, if it wasn't for forged, faked and fudged data, deniers would have no data at all.

Roy Spencer was being harassed and hacked by ONE ALARMIST DRONE who has been identified and will be prosecuted... Your really are a fuck wit lieing moron...

The dude was a physics denier, with beliefs almost identical to yours. Are you the one being prosecuted?

He wasn't actually that annoying. I'd guess Spencer was using him as an excuse to shut down comments so he could avoid discussing the failure of his model.

The dude was a physics denier, with beliefs almost identical to yours. Are you the one being prosecuted?

He wasn't actually that annoying. I'd guess Spencer was using him as an excuse to shut down comments so he could avoid discussing the failure of his model.

Like michael mann is stalling the release of his data so that no public examination of his model can take place....after all, you remove the hockey stick, put the MWP back where it belongs and the narrative of your whole hoax falls flat on its face.

So which of the deniers here wants to admit to being Douglas J. Cotton? You know, the greenhouse effect denier who has been banned from damn near everywhere, and who supposedly convinced Spencer to shut down his comments.

Many of the deniers here have exactly the same beliefs as that guy, so I figure the odds are good that one of them is that guy. That is, they're so crazy, even the other deniers are disavowing them. Denialism is splintering into the "totally nutso" and "lukewarmer conspiracist" factions.

Cotton is mostly correct....he has embarrassed spencer badly...pointing out how spencer regularly fools himself with his IR thermometer and such...he puts spencer in the same position as all warmers and luke warmers when it becomes clear that what you have is faith...no actual evidence that what you believe regarding the greenhouse effect is true....or actual.

Forum List

Back