NOAAGate-"Ocean Acidification a huge con!!"

and yet here you are!!!hmmmm.. what's that you say?

I didn't come here expecting much. Just the opportunity to laugh at a few crazies, and perhaps a chance to poke a couple of them. It's great fun. You are fulfilling all my expectations on that front.
yes, I do the same. you, manmouth, crick, old scrocks and other warmer deniers. The fact that none of you can submit one lab experiment is really pathetic. And here I thought this was about science. hahahahahahaahaha you're such a lucky loser.

There have been plenty of simple repeatable experiments that you can do yourself presented on this board. The fact that you refuse to accept what the results mean doesn't make you right. I guess there is one scientific standard for the world , and another one for teabaggers which doesn't match anything else in the world. Doesn't it get tiring for you, being so wrong so often, about everything?

You should stop making stuff up. The AGWCult tells us they're not able to replicate a lab experiment controlling for 120PPM of CO2 because you'd need a lab the size of the solar system, or the size of planet Earth, they stopped posting once they realized how stupid they sounded

So, how about it. Where's the experiment that controls for a wisp of CO2?

Wow....You won't accept all the other scientific evidence produced in countless other experiments, but are holding out for one that is physically impossible to build. How convenient for you.
you're exactly right!!! So, with all the scientific genius' in the field, why can't they come up with one that demonstrates what consensus says? Or, you know you can't? So if you can't, then the claim is invalid. Too bad for you I guess.

and yet here you are!!!hmmmm.. what's that you say?

I didn't come here expecting much. Just the opportunity to laugh at a few crazies, and perhaps a chance to poke a couple of them. It's great fun. You are fulfilling all my expectations on that front.
BTW, my ass is still smarter than you!

Then why don't you listen to it every once in a while, instead of making so many laughably batshit crazy posts?
my ass speaks and you reply!!!! Seems it is much smarter than you!

I figured most of your posts came right out of your ass. Again, I'm here to laugh at crazies, no matter which end they claim to speak from.
and every post is much, much smarter than anything you've posted to date!!

yes, I do the same. you, manmouth, crick, old scrocks and other warmer deniers. The fact that none of you can submit one lab experiment is really pathetic. And here I thought this was about science. hahahahahahaahaha you're such a lucky loser.

There have been plenty of simple repeatable experiments that you can do yourself presented on this board. The fact that you refuse to accept what the results mean doesn't make you right. I guess there is one scientific standard for the world , and another one for teabaggers which doesn't match anything else in the world. Doesn't it get tiring for you, being so wrong so often, about everything?
except...ahem...none that actually prove that adding CO2 causes a temperature increase. The only one again, is Herr Koch's in 1901. ive me one that disproves his!!! Just as I thought, you ain't got one.

Oh please disprove the greenhouse effect. I'm on the edge of my seat.

What is the Greenhouse Effect US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

That thread is entertaining, but still nothing more than one group of non scientists arguing with another group of non scientists about something that neither of them understand. Similar to a group of 5th graders arguing about the best way to build a space shuttle. As soon as you convince almost all of the worlds experts in the field that you are right, you might have something, but for now almost all of them say you are wrong.

except...ahem...none that actually prove that adding CO2 causes a temperature increase. The only one again, is Herr Koch's in 1901. ive me one that disproves his!!! Just as I thought, you ain't got one.

That thread is entertaining, but still nothing more than one group of non scientists arguing with another group of non scientists about something that neither of them understand. Similar to a group of 5th graders arguing about the best way to build a space shuttle. As soon as you convince almost all of the worlds experts in the field that you are right, you might have something, but for now almost all of them say you are wrong.
and yet the scientist can't convince the nonscientist, because the scientist doesn't know how to prove what he/she says. How fnnnn funny is that? :lmao:that funny!!!

You should stop making stuff up. The AGWCult tells us they're not able to replicate a lab experiment controlling for 120PPM of CO2 because you'd need a lab the size of the solar system, or the size of planet Earth, they stopped posting once they realized how stupid they sounded

Wow....You won't accept all the other scientific evidence produced in countless other experiments, but are holding out for one that is physically impossible to build. How convenient for you.
you're exactly right!!! So, with all the scientific genius' in the field, why can't they come up with one that demonstrates what consensus says? Or, you know you can't? So if you can't, then the claim is invalid. Too bad for you I guess.

What scientific consensus is is well known. Just because there might be some disagreement on some of the aspects of Global Climate Change, and it's cause, doesn't mean there isn't consensus that is real, and at least partially caused by man's actions. You are the one who doesn't know what it means. It doesn't mean 100% agreement on every aspect.

Translation: I couldn't find the experiment either but I'm not aware or willing to admit that AGW is a fraud

and yet the scientist can't convince the nonscientist, because the scientist doesn't know how to prove what he/she says. How fnnnn funny is that? :lmao:that funny!!!

It's hilarious because you blame the scientists because teabaggers aren't smart enough to accept the judgment of those who actually know, and aren't smart enough to even discuss it in a mature way. Here's a hint. Don't blame the ones who know because you are too dumb to understand.

Translation: I couldn't find the experiment either but I'm not aware or willing to admit that AGW is a fraud

Wow... you are dumb and proud of it too. That's what I come here to see.

What scientific consensus is is well known. Just because there might be some disagreement on some of the aspects of Global Climate Change, and it's cause, doesn't mean there isn't consensus that is real, and at least partially caused by man's actions. You are the one who doesn't know what it means. It doesn't mean 100% agreement on every aspect.
there is no such word in science so you fail immediately with use of the word consensus. And the fact that you have no experiment and I do, means my experiment trumps you not having one. So, Herr Koch in 1901 proved that adding CO2 does not affect temperature. So that one experiment that stands alone to date is evidence that the science is wrong on CO2. Now you can make and break statements all day long, but you have no qualified proof. So, you lose.

And yet, here you are. You just don't get it do you?

there is no such word in science so you fail immediately with use of the word consensus. And the fact that you have no experiment and I do, means my experiment trumps you not having one. So, Herr Koch in 1901 proved that adding CO2 does not affect temperature. So that one experiment that stands alone to date is evidence that the science is wrong on CO2. Now you can make and break statements all day long, but you have no qualified proof. So, you lose.

What? The word consensus doesn't exist? Damn, you are one of the dumbest dumbasses I have ever run across. There should be some award for that.

See what I mean about people who keep telling you how smart they are?

Let me guess, you didn't the experiment either, right?

What? The word consensus doesn't exist? Damn, you are one of the dumbest dumbasses I have ever run across. There should be some award for that.
right, not in science, try and find it. in fact there was already a thread for that very thing.

Are you really that stupid? I know I'm not an expert in the field, so it would be ridiculous for me to try to prove or disprove what the experts say. On the other hand, you're an idiot who thinks he is smarter than the experts because rush told him so.

right, not in science, try and find it. in fact there was already a thread for that very thing.

I enjoy laughing at crazy teabaggers, but you are too stupid to laugh at. You're just pathetic.

Are you really that stupid? I know I'm not an expert in the field, so it would be ridiculous for me to try to prove or disprove what the experts say. On the other hand, you're an idiot who thinks he is smarter than the experts because rush told him so.

Why are you so stuck on "Smartness"?

I'm asking for the lab work, it's gone missing.

I enjoy laughing at crazy teabaggers, but you are too stupid to laugh at. You're just pathetic.
Well you find one let me know. I am no teabagger and I don't listen to someone named rush. So not sure who you are refering to. funny how you lefties like to do profiling, but yet are against the police doing so. Just funny, and there's my better laugh for the day. Thanks man.

Why are you so stuck on "Smartness"?

I'm asking for the lab work, it's gone missing.
because he doesn't have any!

Smartness that is.

Below are two rates of warming from the Hadcrut3 lower troposphere. One is from the period 1900 through 1950 and the the other is 1951 through 2000. Below each is the rate of warming.

trend

The trend for the period 1900-1950 is 0.51 deg C or 0.103/decade

This trend occurred before CO2 became a rapidly increasing according to the IPCC and is near or is the Natural Variational rate.

The trend for 1951-2000 is 0.50 deg C or 0.100 deg C/decade.

This means that the two rates of warming are statistically insignificant DESPITE the rapid rise in CO2 and equal to NATURAL VARIATION..

GlobaltempChange.jpg

So by simple observation we can see the problem with the hypothesis of runaway temp caused by CO2. During the time they claim runway rise it was nothing of the sort and even given the rise in CO2 there was no discernible increase in that natural rise.

Given the information from empirical evidence there is no warming that can be attributed to CO2. A sensitivity rating of ZERO in your AGW models.

Where is your green house? it certainly isn't the earth.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back