NOAAGate-"Ocean Acidification a huge con!!"

you should be, brilliance at work is always worth admiration!!! Just remember, the experts already know what I know. They just like telling you and your friends lies so you can go half cocked on message boards and make fools out of yourselves. See, you follow the money and I follow the facts.

Please tell me again why all those scientists in all those countries decided to join a conspiracy to hide the truth? Exactly who do you think is paying them off?
holy crap are you really that dumb? So, put your thinking cap on and think!..........money, money, money.......................................................................money

I guess you didn't read my entire post. Who is paying all that money? Specifically who, please.
nope, i read it. BTW, I don't play simon says.

Of course you read it. Where? Without listing who you think might be willing to spend the hundreds of millions of dollars it would take to bribe all those scientists, your claim is pretty much crap. Are you finally admitting they are crap?
so you're just pretending to be this stupid right? You funnin me? You do have a brain right?

Here's the actual NOAA global temperature data graph, from the NOAA website. It looks absolutely nothing like Billy's graph that supposedly came from NOAA. Billy is using faked data again.

global-temp-and-co2-1880-2009.gif

Billy, why did you use faked data?

If you claim you only blindly parroted and didn't fake the data deliberately, you need to tell everyone what source fed you the faked data, so that everyone knows to avoid such a dishonest source.
The flaming fagot liar spews more crap... You and Old Crock been adjusting things again to support your lies? and neither one of my graphs come from the NOAA (No Object Always Adjusted). But you knew that and decided to lie big time anyway....

Billy, the global temperature data which is actually from NOAA is looks completely different from the data that you claimed was from NOAA.

So how do you explain that?

If necessary, go on and have some more meltdowns. I'll still be here when you're done, and I'll just ask again how you explain what appears to be brazen data forging on your part.

Now, if you didn't forge the data, you really need to explain yourself. Admitting you're a brainwashed parrot who just blindly cuts and pastes what he sees is probably a better idea than taking credit for forging the data yourself.

Please tell me again why all those scientists in all those countries decided to join a conspiracy to hide the truth? Exactly who do you think is paying them off?
holy crap are you really that dumb? So, put your thinking cap on and think!..........money, money, money.......................................................................money

I guess you didn't read my entire post. Who is paying all that money? Specifically who, please.

Of course you read it. Where? Without listing who you think might be willing to spend the hundreds of millions of dollars it would take to bribe all those scientists, your claim is pretty much crap. Are you finally admitting they are crap?
so you're just pretending to be this stupid right? You funnin me? You do have a brain right?

It's your conspiracy theory. If you intend to use it for your crazy claims, you need to give a few details. Who is paying off all those scientists, and why?

Billy, the global temperature data which is actually from NOAA is looks completely different from the data that you claimed was from NOAA.

If necessary, go on and have some more meltdowns. I'll still be here when you're done, and I'll just ask again how you explain what appears to be brazen data forging on your part.

Now, if you didn't forge the data, you really need to explain yourself. Admitting you're a brainwashed parrot who just blindly cuts and pastes what he sees is probably a better idea than taking credit for forging the data yourself.

Wow... and i thought the last post of your lies was ignorant... you cant even post once without lying...

I am really interested how you lying fuck wits stopped natural variation?

It's your conspiracy theory. If you intend to use it for your crazy claims, you need to give a few details. Who is paying off all those scientists, and why?
And as I pointed out clearly to you, I don't play simon says!! Figure it out! you're a big boy!

Wow... and i thought the last post of your lies was ignorant... you cant even post once without lying...

I am really interested how you lying fuck wits stopped natural variation?
Billy, that's been a simple answer for as long as I've been on here. And that is to eliminate human kind. That is their goal and objective. Just ask them.

jc, why are you fantasizing about eliminating all of humanity? Don't you understand how that causes others to view you as a deranged psychopath?

And Billy, why won't you explain why you posted faked data? Given your behavior, we can only conclude that you personally and deliberately chose to fake the data.

jc, why are you fantasizing about eliminating all of humanity? Don't you understand how that causes others to view you as a deranged psychopath?

And Billy, why won't you explain why you posted faked data? Given your behavior, we can only conclude that you personally and deliberately chose to fake the data.
Then what is your plan?

And as I pointed out clearly to you, I don't play simon says!! Figure it out! you're a big boy!

Right. You are just another blowhard teabagger who makes unfounded claims..

Right. You are just another blowhard teabagger who makes unfounded claims..
nope, my claims are all good. You just are too blind to see. Not my fault!! Learn to use your brain and things in the world will magically appear.

Forum List

Back