🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nobel Laureate Malala Yousafazi Speaks Out On trump

I like the kid but this statement is asinine.

"A gun can kill a terrorist, but it will not kill his thinking," she said. "The only thing that will change his mindset is education."

The only thing the radicals understand is death, everyone get past climate change, jobs, education, etc is going to change a terrorist into a productive citizen. They want death? Give them death

"A gun can kill a terrorist, but it will not kill his thinking," she said. "The only thing that will change his mindset is education."

The only thing the radicals understand is death, everyone get past climate change, jobs, education, etc is going to change a terrorist into a productive citizen. They want death? Give them death

Considering the provocations Americans have endured, Trumps rhetoric is very restrained.

If NOT importing Muslims into America is all it takes to turn peaceful Muslims into terrorists, then the peaceful muslim was a timebomb waiting to go off.

I think you are wayyyyyyy off base with this Sassy.....education IS THE ANSWER for them....

She IS CORRECT and has wisdom and insight....may God be with her forever!!!!

I think you are wayyyyyyy off base with this Sassy.....education IS THE ANSWER for them....

What exactly do you plan on teaching them?

That is why Malala won a Nobel and conservatives can't

You can kill all the terrorists you want. They become martyrs and two more pop up to take his place. Until you can change the mindset of terrorists, you will always face the problem

You can kill all the terrorists you want. They become martyrs and two more pop up to take his place. Until you can change the mindset of terrorists, you will always face the problem

What will change their mindset?

At least she didn't blame the desert LMAO
I can see what she is saying.. then again..
Correll said, "If NOT importing Muslims into America is all it takes to turn peaceful Muslims into terrorists, then the peaceful muslim was a timebomb waiting to go off." That is a DAMN good point.
If all it takes for these people to strap bombs to their children and kill a bunch of INNOCENT people who might not have even shared that belief, why would we want them here any way? I mean seriously guys..

They do need education. And I think that would help a lot of peoples mindsets. But they seem to be a lot like a lot of Africa. They don't WANT it. They want their lives to stay the same. They don't want Western influence.
They haven't wanted it for DECADES. History matters, like it or not..

The more you kill, the fewer you have to educate...it's a win/win.

They do need education. And I think that would help a lot of peoples mindsets. But they seem to be a lot like a lot of Africa. They don't WANT it. They want their lives to stay the same. They don't want Western influence.

Perhaps everyone is missing the fact they have been doing it for centuries? Someone tell me what we can teach them to change the mindset. So far all it's just a grand idea

If all it takes to turn a Muslim into a Terrorist is some unkind words from Trump, then the Muslim was a problem waiting to happen.

I guess nobody knows what they need to be educated on? Ideas are grand..but unless you can implement them they are useless, in the meantime if it's death they desire give it to them

Perhaps everyone is missing the fact they have been doing it for centuries? Someone tell me what we can teach them to change the mindset. So far all it's just a grand idea

Education is freedom.

When a person is educated they have the tools they need to be able to support themselves. They don't see others as keeping them from achieving their goals. They aren't open to be brainwashed that America and the west are the reasons for all their problems.

When a person has a good job, can support themselves and their family, they have no reason to pick up a weapon and kill people.

I'm not surprised a right winger doesn't understand that fact.

Over a millennia. As soon as the perv died, the people went ape shit and started killing everyone else. Of course, that's what they were TOLD TO DO... that's where I think the education could come into helping some of them.
The ignorance, PC and flat out denial of this religion doesn't help either. Society needs to better learn how to handle things.

I guess nobody knows what they need to be educated on? Ideas are grand..but unless you can implement them they are useless, in the meantime if it's death they desire give it to them
critical thinking, mostly. But like I mentioned earlier, they don't want it. Havent for decades.

Education is freedom.

When a person is educated they have the tools they need to be able to support themselves. They don't see others as keeping them from achieving their goals. They aren't open to be brainwashed that America and the west are the reasons for all their problems.

When a person has a good job, can support themselves and their family, they have no reason to pick up a weapon and kill people.

I'm not surprised a right winger doesn't understand that fact.

The San Bernardino terrorist had a good job, he was educated....what went wrong?

What will change their mindset?

We have been trying to work that one out for generations

I think it starts from the top. Muslims have little tolerance for those who stray from their social norms of the role of women, sex, alchohol and standards of behavior. If you stray, you are beaten and ostracized.
Yet, speaking of terror and jihad is not only tolerated, it is encouraged

Until they start to look at those who speak of terror like we treat someone who calls blacks n*ggers we will continue to have these problems

critical thinking, mostly. But like I mentioned earlier, they don't want it. Havent for decades.

You've hit the nail on the head, you can't educate someone who doesn't want to be educated. You win the prize :)

Forum List

Back