🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nobel Laureate Malala Yousafazi Speaks Out On trump

Naturally, the first good thing they could do is say "when the prophet tells you to kill people, he really means bake them cookies". "Past Arabians couldn't interpret Arabian"

I like the kid but this statement is asinine.

"A gun can kill a terrorist, but it will not kill his thinking," she said. "The only thing that will change his mindset is education."

The only thing the radicals understand is death, everyone get past climate change, jobs, education, etc is going to change a terrorist into a productive citizen. They want death? Give them death

the movement being crushed and killing them is the only language the radical understands

Maybe we ought to be willing to listen to what a Muslim from a Muslim country has to say; it's probably based on actual experience. People with different temperments will choose different ways to solve a problem, but WHY must it always be one or the other, instead of both? She has a right to believe in education as her solution for not breeding MORE terrorists. For the jihadists we've already got, people of a different temperment need to step in.

Maybe we ought to be willing to listen to what a Muslim from a Muslim country has to say; it's probably based on actual experience. People with different temperments will choose different ways to solve a problem, but WHY must it always be one or the other, instead of both? She has a right to believe in education as her solution for not breeding MORE terrorists. For the jihadists we've already got, people of a different temperment need to step in.
Donald Trump isn't a jihadi terrorist.

We have been trying that for DECADES. They like their life. They are breed to believe its the one true way to live.
Sure, education might help some but not most.
You have to think. Their religion is more than just believing in a god. It is a way of life. It is the way to run your economy, handle property, think, love etc

Congrats to Ms Yousafzai on her nobel. Meanwhile she is talking like a mind numb teenager (or maybe just like someone who has been shot in the head). Let's not forget that Muslims welcomed into this country bombed the Boston Marathon, shot soldiers at Ft. Hood, killed 14 people at a holiday work party - just to name a few. Since we obviously cannot vet Muslims coming here to live, to find out if they are terrorists, the next best thing to do is to not let any in. This is simply, doing the most obvious thing to avoid importing people who are going to kill us. It is not "hate" to prefer not being killed.

Common sense trumps a nobel prize.

Supporting ISIS is Common Sense... You support actions which makes ISIS stronger... Stay ccared, real scared...
Not allowing people who might be terrorists into our country does not make ISIS stronger. They want to kill us because we are us. You haven't been paying attention to what has been happening here in the real world. Being nice to terrorists doesn't cause them to be nice to us.

Pulling out the 'stay scared' line reveals that you are parroting lefty talking points. Try looking at what is going on and think for yourself. Maybe then you'll even stop sounding like a fool.

Donald Trump isn't a jihadi terrorist.
Of course not! Not sure she called him one; I interpreted her message to mean that he is unintentionally playing into their hands.

This is an 18 year old woman who endured a murder attempt by the taliban for the only reason that she spoke out against the taliban not allowing girls to go to school.

She speaks the truth. She has more wisdom than trump or any of his followers.

I wish people would listen.

Nobel laureate Malala Yousafzai condemns Trump 'hatred'
I should pay any attention to her because? No I didnt think so either.

We have been trying that for DECADES. They like their life. They are breed to believe its the one true way to live.
Sure, education might help some but not most.
You have to think. Their religion is more than just believing in a god. It is a way of life. It is the way to run your economy, handle property, think, love etc
Fine, be discouraged; I don't blame you. But over the decades, whoever "They" are that's been trying education... may have prevented a lot of jihadists. You don't know. While the 18 year old is wrong that it is the ONLY solution, I do agree that not every Muslim should be treated as a jihadist.

This is an 18 year old woman who endured a murder attempt by the taliban for the only reason that she spoke out against the taliban not allowing girls to go to school.

She speaks the truth. She has more wisdom than trump or any of his followers.

I wish people would listen.

Nobel laureate Malala Yousafzai condemns Trump 'hatred'

This post is just further evidence that American liberals will be siding with foreign Muslims over their own countrymen when it comes down to it.

I like the kid but this statement is asinine.

"A gun can kill a terrorist, but it will not kill his thinking," she said. "The only thing that will change his mindset is education."

The only thing the radicals understand is death, everyone get past climate change, jobs, education, etc is going to change a terrorist into a productive citizen. They want death? Give them death

That is why Malala won a Nobel and conservatives can't

You can kill all the terrorists you want. They become martyrs and two more pop up to take his place. Until you can change the mindset of terrorists, you will always face the problem
There's no enforcement, bud. This girl is poetic, but education without rule of law will get more kids shot or kidnapped. Education in a lot of the Muslim world is poisoned by religious education where fundamentalism ONLY is taught.

I don't think she disagrees with you

They need to change not only the education but the interpretation of what their religion means
This isn't a matter of interpretation. No second coming of the prophet can or will happen, so that whole religion is left with a cruel world view and a meek, sheep class comprised of malala, et al who just have to deal with it.

Forum List

Back