🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nobel Laureate Malala Yousafazi Speaks Out On trump

I like the kid but this statement is asinine.

"A gun can kill a terrorist, but it will not kill his thinking," she said. "The only thing that will change his mindset is education."

The only thing the radicals understand is death, everyone get past climate change, jobs, education, etc is going to change a terrorist into a productive citizen. They want death? Give them death
I think you are wayyyyyyy off base with this Sassy.....education IS THE ANSWER for them....

She IS CORRECT and has wisdom and insight....may God be with her forever!!!!

Care,

Thank god we have someone with sense... She is right, 100% right...

The truth is that radical Islam was on its knees when 911 happened. The NeoCons helped it rise from the ashes through bad decisions of invasion. This thing that we will kill'em all is a sick joke.

"A gun can kill a terrorist, but it will not kill his thinking," she said. "The only thing that will change his mindset is education."

The only thing the radicals understand is death, everyone get past climate change, jobs, education, etc is going to change a terrorist into a productive citizen. They want death? Give them death
I think you are wayyyyyyy off base with this Sassy.....education IS THE ANSWER for them....

Care,

The truth is that radical Islam was on its knees when 911 happened. The NeoCons helped it rise from the ashes through bad decisions of invasion. This thing that we will kill'em all is a sick joke.
what? LMAO

They do need education. And I think that would help a lot of peoples mindsets. But they seem to be a lot like a lot of Africa. They don't WANT it. They want their lives to stay the same. They don't want Western influence.
They haven't wanted it for DECADES. History matters, like it or not..

Perhaps everyone is missing the fact they have been doing it for centuries? Someone tell me what we can teach them to change the mindset. So far all it's just a grand idea

Education is freedom.

When a person is educated they have the tools they need to be able to support themselves. They don't see others as keeping them from achieving their goals. They aren't open to be brainwashed that America and the west are the reasons for all their problems.

When a person has a good job, can support themselves and their family, they have no reason to pick up a weapon and kill people.

I'm not surprised a right winger doesn't understand that fact.

Great Point.
Jon Stewart said during the year that these people are poor and uneducated. Poor and uneducated listen to the leader that points and say it is all there fault. They will follow as they don't know the alternatives. So, out of the most alienated guys you get a percentage feel oppressed.

This is how Hitler came to power.

Care,

You know what doesn't make sense? The failed policy of trying to intervene in the ME and thinking they want to change.
What would make sense is if people started paying attention to history!

This is an 18 year old woman who endured a murder attempt by the taliban for the only reason that she spoke out against the taliban not allowing girls to go to school.

She speaks the truth. She has more wisdom than trump or any of his followers.

I wish people would listen.

Nobel laureate Malala Yousafzai condemns Trump 'hatred'
And just like the rest of us, she has an opinion.

She believes that someone who wants to temporarily stop 'refugees' from coming into their country until they can truly identify who those people are and what their true motives are to prevent MORE Americans from being killed, like those recently in Ca and in Paris, is a sign of 'hatred'. Copy that...

The FACT is, though, that Obama was WRONG when he declared he had 'contained' ISIS...the day before ISIS killed over 150 Parisians and wounded almost as many more.

The FACT is Obama was WRONG when he declared his 'thorough' vetting process ensured all Americans are safe, considering his 'PC'-sabotaged, incompetent vetting process allowed a terrorist to come into the US and kill 14 MORE Americans (the 4th successful terrorist attack on US osil, half of those Obama could and should have prevented but failed miserably to do).

The FACT is Obama was WRONG (and a d!ck) to mock extremely VALID American citizens concerns for our national security and safety by claiming Americans were/are cowards who are afraid of widows and orphans....only to have a terrorist HE let into this country kill 14 American citizens! The least the F*er should have done was to apologize to Americans for mocking them, for his failed administration's allowing the terrorist into the country, and for the 14 more deaths on his hands....but the narcissistic failure would never do that).

I understand where this girl is coming from. She was shot in the face by evil men...so you would think she would understand anyone trying to make sure such atrocity and murder by terrorists does not continue to happen here. If she doesn't understand that...oh well.

Last edited:

And what are they being taught? Let's examine what the left wing teaches them. That drones may fall from the sky in any country at anytime killing friend and foe alike. That the US was imperialistic in Iraq and had nothing but stealing oil was their agenda. (never happened but so what?) The reason this is important is that unlike what OBL said about the Clinton administration being a paper tiger the US took it to the Butcher of Baghdad in a show of strength that was challenged by no one. If only the country would have stood together, instead of first voting for war before they didn't, what a message that would have taught them. We even kicked the Taliban's ass in Afghanistan at the same time.

They do need education. And I think that would help a lot of peoples mindsets. But they seem to be a lot like a lot of Africa. They don't WANT it. They want their lives to stay the same. They don't want Western influence.

Perhaps everyone is missing the fact they have been doing it for centuries? Someone tell me what we can teach them to change the mindset. So far all it's just a grand idea

Education is freedom.

When a person is educated they have the tools they need to be able to support themselves. They don't see others as keeping them from achieving their goals. They aren't open to be brainwashed that America and the west are the reasons for all their problems.

When a person has a good job, can support themselves and their family, they have no reason to pick up a weapon and kill people.

The San Bernardino terrorist had a good job, he was educated....what went wrong?

That man isn't isis and that man wasn't part of the middle east terrorists.

Malala was talking about people in Syria, Iraq and other nations where people aren't properly educated so they can't support themselves and pick up weapons to kill those they've been brainwashed into believing are the reasons for their horrible lives.

We don't know the reasons why that man in San Bernardino picked up those weapons and killed.

We do know that his wife was radicalized in Saudi Arabia. She is from Pakistan.

I think that has something to do with all of it.

Education is freedom.

The San Bernardino terrorist had a good job, he was educated....what went wrong?

That man isn't isis and that man wasn't part of the middle east terrorists.

Malala was talking about people in Syria, Iraq and other nations where people aren't properly educated so they can't support themselves and pick up weapons to kill those they've been brainwashed into believing are the reasons for their horrible lives.

We don't know the reasons why that man in San Bernardino picked up those weapons and killed.

We do know that his wife was radicalized in Saudi Arabia. She is from Pakistan.

I think that has something to do with all of it.

So you think Islam beliefs change due to the country one is from? No

Congrats to Ms Yousafzai on her nobel. Meanwhile she is talking like a mind numb teenager (or maybe just like someone who has been shot in the head). Let's not forget that Muslims welcomed into this country bombed the Boston Marathon, shot soldiers at Ft. Hood, killed 14 people at a holiday work party - just to name a few. Since we obviously cannot vet Muslims coming here to live, to find out if they are terrorists, the next best thing to do is to not let any in. This is simply, doing the most obvious thing to avoid importing people who are going to kill us. It is not "hate" to prefer not being killed.

Common sense trumps a nobel prize.

Education is the problem in most cases a jihadi endured an education. See Madrassa.

From the link: "So it's important that whatever politicians say, whatever the media say, they should be really, really careful about it," she said. "If your intention is to stop terrorism, do not try to blame the whole population of Muslims for it because it cannot stop terrorism. It will radicalize more terrorists."

EXACTLY the problem. Say a word about Islam and you might get a terrorist attack. SHE is admitting that the religion is full of violence and extremism. THAT is what is being opposed, not a peaceful Muslim but the radicals that the religion, by her own admission, creates.

Could someone, anyone, provide a quote from Trump where he says he hates Muslims?

Oh yeah, since Obama winning the peace prize for doing nothing it really has no meaning.

From the link: "So it's important that whatever politicians say, whatever the media say, they should be really, really careful about it," she said. "If your intention is to stop terrorism, do not try to blame the whole population of Muslims for it because it cannot stop terrorism. It will radicalize more terrorists."

EXACTLY the problem. Say a word about Islam and you might get a terrorist attack. SHE is admitting that the religion is full of violence and extremism. THAT is what is being opposed, not a peaceful Muslim but the radicals that the religion, by her own admission, creates.

Could someone, anyone, provide a quote from Trump where he says he hates Muslims?

He never said it, some left loon said he said it and they ran with it

This is an 18 year old woman who endured a murder attempt by the taliban for the only reason that she spoke out against the taliban not allowing girls to go to school.

She's just reacting to liberal propaganda from our media. She doesn't know the whole story.

Fact us, our media and our passivity has created more terrorists than GITMO, Abu Grab, The Iraq War, or any statement by the the right combined.

That's alrdy a failed policy in mn try to keep up

Getting shot in the head does not impart wisdom, nor give you the final word for what your religion is or is not responsible.

Education is the problem in most cases a jihadi endured an education. See Madrassa.
yes, OF COURSE, I am certain THIS Madrasa schooling is what she MEANT..... :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back