Nobel Peace Prize Update: Nuclear Explosion Edition

LOL how do you know where that money goes?
The cost doesn't matter. We still give that totalitarian madman money. I don't give a fuck about bush. Get your head out of your prehistoric ass.

ITS IN THE FUCKING LINK. The money is appropriated not to NK government, it is appropriated for spending on programs by the DoS.

http://us-foreign-aid.insidegov.com/l/128/North-Korea

State and USAID: The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea)s failing economy and pursuit of nuclear weapons are a destabilizing force in the region and the wider global community. However, because of the break in the Six Party Talks on North Koreas denuclearization, the Department of State's FY 2011 request provides Democracy and Human Rights assistance only. The United States is committed to the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula through full implementation of the September 2005 Six-Party Joint Statement. The United States is committed to promoting gradual change in North Korea so that its citizens can live in freedom and prosperity. U.S. assistance will be used to improve human rights and increase access to independent sources of information.
Thank you for the link. I can only say, I don't think the assistance is working.

LOL how do you know where that money goes?
The cost doesn't matter. We still give that totalitarian madman money. I don't give a fuck about bush. Get your head out of your prehistoric ass.

ITS IN THE FUCKING LINK. The money is appropriated not to NK government, it is appropriated for spending on programs by the DoS.

http://us-foreign-aid.insidegov.com/l/128/North-Korea

State and USAID: The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea)s failing economy and pursuit of nuclear weapons are a destabilizing force in the region and the wider global community. However, because of the break in the Six Party Talks on North Koreas denuclearization, the Department of State's FY 2011 request provides Democracy and Human Rights assistance only. The United States is committed to the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula through full implementation of the September 2005 Six-Party Joint Statement. The United States is committed to promoting gradual change in North Korea so that its citizens can live in freedom and prosperity. U.S. assistance will be used to improve human rights and increase access to independent sources of information.
Thank you for the link. I can only say, I don't think the assistance is working.
11 cents a person wont do much. But they get like a billion a year or so from china. And the UN and...

No takers? I don't know what this has to do with the Nobel Prize, but when I heard that this morning, I was pretty concerned. Apparently, no one wants to start a war over it, but we've already put every sanction on them known to man, haven't we? His isolation/ostracization is just making him more paranoid and quick to act out.
This is when the good old fashioned CIA that assassinated dictators would come in handy.
No, Obama gives them aid to build nukes, and gave Iran the green light to build theirs.

He also gave Iran billions in untraceable cash and precious metals, flown to Iran in secret.

You mean these secret "untraceable" IRANIAN billions?

U.S. to pay Iran $1.7 billion in legal settlement - CNNPolitics.com

Not very good secret is it now?

Iran sends US 400 million to buy weapons, America freezes the money, doesn't provide weapons. When the matter gets resolved in international court with a big discount on 35 year interest (as part of a deal with Iran to stop nuclear programs and normalize relations with the west) the whole thing gets framed by the ridiculous righties as "pay off for hostages!" "green light to build nukes"!

Last edited:

How do you know? It is tiny funding for tiny programs...or did you think a few million is going to reverse historic course of a nation?

No takers? I don't know what this has to do with the Nobel Prize, but when I heard that this morning, I was pretty concerned. Apparently, no one wants to start a war over it, but we've already put every sanction on them known to man, haven't we? His isolation/ostracization is just making him more paranoid and quick to act out.
This is when the good old fashioned CIA that assassinated dictators would come in handy.
No, Obama gives them aid to build nukes, and gave Iran the green light to build theirs.

He also gave Iran billions in untraceable cash and precious metals, flown to Iran in secret.

Yep....obama is mentally ill.......iran is evil....they are going to use that money to commit acts of evil against innocent people.......

Link, asshole liar, link. To something credible, not liars equal to you.

Link, asshole liar, link. To something credible, not liars equal to you.
Only a total ignoramous sheep doesn't know Iran will soon have nukes.
Congrats.

Forum List

Back