Noboby hates Andrew Cuomo more than I do...but allegations should never ruin anybody, we don't work like that in the U.S.

Most of us posting here do not live in NY, Maybe those who do live in NY should be the ones to decide? Aren't we always talking about states rights?
Presumption of innocence and due process are federal matters

It is already a proven fact that Gov Cuomo illegally falsified government records to under-report actual death counts for which he and his policy are responsible.

Cuomo could also be and should be indicted for over 15,000 criminal counts of 'Manslaughter', which the NY DA is investigating.

There are now 7 victims of Cuomo sexual harassment and multiple counts of 'Forced Touching', both CRIMES in New York. In one of the cases a Police Report was filed.

With Democrats, 1 bogus / debunked accusation was enough to try to destroy USSC Justice Kavanaugh's life, his family, his career, his ability to get future employment, and deny him his position on the USSC.

It is ironic that Democrats and snowflakes warn not to jump to conclusions when it is Democrats in trouble; however, for 4 years the very unsubstantiated accusation against Trump resulted in their excited squeal of 'We have him now - Trump is guilty'. The hypocrisy of these partisanly and mentally unstable clowns is amazing.

Cuomo is a pig, a bully, and a sexual predator - according to his victims, NY politicians, and even the Mayor of NY, DeBlasio.

There are 2 separate scandals - both criminal.

Time for the 4am warrant-serving raid by heavily armored/armed federal agents accompanied by a full camera crew.....time for a full-blown, extremely transparent investigation. Time for the NY Lt-Gov to take over temporarily - for Cuomo to step down temporarily - until the investigations are over......and if found guilty the Gov should go to jail!

Trust me, I'd love to see him hang in public for his alignment with the left but this #MeToo bullshit is BULLSHIT!
I'll admit though...I enjoy watching the Left fuck themselves and eat their own.
They simply can't get out of their own way.
it's a ruse to cover up the nursing home scandal. which if taken to court could amount to millions to the plaintiffs

I agree.. but he should be impeached for the nursing home scandal. In the very least.
Limp wrists are willing to ruin your entire life for trying to fuck a woman. Its crazy!

Indeed. The Nursing Home scandal should be enough to land this man in prison. Will it? Highly doubtful. He is, after all, a liberal democrat. Or, as they say in my neck of the woods, "Money talks and bullshit walks"...........

The sexual assault claims against Cuomo ARE the cover story for his real crime, which is sending 15,000 people to their deaths. I wouldn't be surprised if Cuomo himself is behind the assault claims against him, since it takes the heat off the capital crimes he committed.

The left is ok with homosexual sexual harassment. Like when that gay CNN anchor grabbed that dudes dick at the club.
A strait male tries to get laid and all hell breaks lose LOL
We're talking about the straight BOSS, which can be a problem if you're not interested.
So because he is boss, he cant hit on women?
No, not on his employees.
I think there is a difference between hitting on people and using your position to intimidate them.

The left is ok with homosexual sexual harassment. Like when that gay CNN anchor grabbed that dudes dick at the club.

Faggots can't be sexual predators and negroes can't be racists....Ask any fucked in the head Leftist.

So you can't be a sexual predator? I'm afraid you're mistaken.

I agree.. but he should be impeached for the nursing home scandal. In the very least.
Limp wrists are willing to ruin your entire life for trying to fuck a woman. Its crazy!

Indeed. The Nursing Home scandal should be enough to land this man in prison. Will it? Highly doubtful. He is, after all, a liberal democrat. Or, as they say in my neck of the woods, "Money talks and bullshit walks"...........

The sexual assault claims against Cuomo ARE the cover story for his real crime, which is sending 15,000 people to their deaths. I wouldn't be surprised if Cuomo himself is behind the assault claims against him, since it takes the heat off the capital crimes he committed.

This, folks, is further proof that a majority of conspiracists are unencumbered morons.

"allegations should never ruin anybody, we don't work like that in the US"

The democrats work like that all the time if you're not on their side. If they believe it is their best interests, they fuck over anybody. Look at what they did to Trump, one accusation after another and no proof ever existed. Note: somebody's supposition is not proof.

Trust me, I'd love to see him hang in public for his alignment with the left but this #MeToo bullshit is BULLSHIT!
I'll admit though...I enjoy watching the Left fuck themselves and eat their own.

I agree, the same criteria should be used for all. Allegations alone should not convict a person.

We should let the people of New York decide when they go to the polls.

Another women just accused of harassment
Andrew Cuomo's hands had been on my body—my arms, my shoulders, the small of my back, my waist
President Biden anyone?

We're talking about the straight BOSS, which can be a problem if you're not interested.
So because he is boss, he cant hit on women?
No, not on his employees.
I think there is a difference between hitting on people and using your position to intimidate them.
The intimidation is built into the position. It's an unequal power arrangement. The boss has control of your livelihood, so employees are afraid to object the way they might to a coworker or anyone else on an equal footing.

Agreed. However, this is more than enough evidence in both issues to warrant an NYAG AND Federal AAG investigation into his conduct.

I agree, the same criteria should be used for all. Allegations alone should not convict a person.

We should let the people of New York decide when they go to the polls.
No. Official inquiries and investigations are warranted for allegations of criminal misconduct.

Another women just accused of harassment
Andrew Cuomo's hands had been on my body—my arms, my shoulders, the small of my back, my waist
President Biden anyone?
Which is fucking hilarious. Biden is ok but cuomo must go! :lol:
Fucking disingenuous twats
Tell me the last time Biden dived under someone's blouse. This is a bad one.

Forum List

Back