Noboby hates Andrew Cuomo more than I do...but allegations should never ruin anybody, we don't work like that in the U.S.

Another women just accused of harassment
Andrew Cuomo's hands had been on my body—my arms, my shoulders, the small of my back, my waist
President Biden anyone?
Which is fucking hilarious. Biden is ok but cuomo must go! :lol:
Fucking disingenuous twats
Tell me the last time Biden dived under someone's blouse. This is a bad one.

Biden was accused of shoving his fingers in a womans vagina.
Remember the secret service story i told you about? Grabbed her boobs. Right there. In front of everyone. And we KNOW that happened.
This thread is about Cuomo and I thought we were talking about sexual harrassment in the workplace?
You asked when he did it so i answered.
Both ARE the work place. Both were under him.
You're right. Except that woman's allegations weren't credible and if Biden had that woman's breast in his hand, it wasn't in a private room, under her shirt. If he did it in front of the woman's husband, it was probably an accident.

Andrew Cuomo's hands had been on my body—my arms, my shoulders, the small of my back, my waist
President Biden anyone?

Remember the secret service story i told you about? Grabbed her boobs. Right there. In front of everyone. And we KNOW that happened.
This thread is about Cuomo and I thought we were talking about sexual harrassment in the workplace?
You're right. Except that woman's allegations weren't credible and if Biden had that woman's breast in his hand, it wasn't in a private room, under her shirt. If he did it in front of the woman's husband, it was probably an accident.
Why werent they credible? She had witnesses!
Yeah accidents often lead to employees assaulting their boses.

President Biden anyone?

See it your way, TN.

President Biden anyone?

See it your way, TN.
I know i know. Biden is fine. Cuomo abused his power.
I get it.

Trust me, I'd love to see him hang in public for his alignment with the left but this #MeToo bullshit is BULLSHIT!
I'll admit though...I enjoy watching the Left fuck themselves and eat their own.
They simply can't get out of their own way.
Problem is.....most of it is 100% true.
like i said earlier....the cuomos were raised thinking their shit dont stink....he thinks touching the one he is flirting with is just harmless flirting...,....

President Biden anyone?

Her "witness's" had a few things in common. They didn't witness anything. And, she didn't actually name names in her conversations.

In fact, her "police report" filed only after she made these allegations, didn't mention Biden by names. She doesn't have a single record of the complaint she supposedly filed on the political side. But you are perfectly willing to call her credible but not Blasey Ford, despite the weaknesses in both? When the target is a Dem, the charge magically becomes...credible. When the target is a Republican, like Trump - you demand credible proof. Unlike when you accuse Biden of being and pedophile and sexually assaulting children (baseless) ... you may not "be a Republican" but you sure fight hard for their side. Whether the complaints against Cuomo have credibility - remains to be seen, but wouldn't surprise me. IMO, fudging nursing home deaths is enough.

Trust me, I'd love to see him hang in public for his alignment with the left but this #MeToo bullshit is BULLSHIT!
I'll admit though...I enjoy watching the Left fuck themselves and eat their own.

Bill Clinton used a White House intern as a humidor, stuck a cigar in her vagina, and he's a democrat Hero.

Andy Cuomo asked someone "Do you have a boyfriend"

What sense does this make?

Bill Clinton used a White House intern as a humidor, stuck a cigar in her vagina, and he's a democrat Hero.

And Republican hero Trump just grabs them by the pussy. Is there a point are you trying to make?

President Biden anyone?

Her "witness's" had a few things in common. They didn't witness anything. And, she didn't actually name names in her conversations.

In fact, her "police report" filed only after she made these allegations, didn't mention Biden by names. She doesn't have a single record of the complaint she supposedly filed on the political side. But you are perfectly willing to call her credible but not Blasey Ford, despite the weaknesses in both? When the target is a Dem, the charge magically becomes...credible. When the target is a Republican, like Trump - you demand credible proof. Unlike when you accuse Biden of being and pedophile and sexually assaulting children (baseless) ... you may not "be a Republican" but you sure fight hard for their side. Whether the complaints against Cuomo have credibility - remains to be seen, but wouldn't surprise me. IMO, fudging nursing home deaths is enough.
And of course! you just make shit up again. I have defended him. Almost all he did was try to have sex.
Biden got accused of shoving his hand in taras vagina. And lets not forget the other link.
Hell, lets not forget all the women that accused biden of "sexual assault" think he has more than cuomo.
EDIT sorry, i got the 2 threads confused talking about this.

Last edited:
And biden DOES touch children inappropriately. There is video. There is nothing to discuss
Coyote

Noboby hates Andrew Cuomo more than I do...but allegations should never ruin anybody, we don't work like that in the U.S.

The only time snowflakes say things like this is when its THEIR politicians who are the ones caught committing crimes...which has become extremely often.

President Biden anyone?

And of course! you just make shit up again. I have defended him. Almost all he did was try to have sex.
Biden got accused of shoving his hand in taras vagina. And lets not forget the other link.
Hell, lets not forget all the women that accused biden of "sexual assault" think he has more than cuomo.

I'm not making up anything. I looked at your posts.

Two women accused Biden of sexual assault. One - the teenage girl who claimed, along with her mother, that he made an inappropriate comment about her breasts at a party. Problem was...the date given for the party was a date Biden was out of town. So she tried another date. He wasn't there either.

I pointed out the many short comings in Tara Reade's accusations, most specifically - that she didn't actually name names - either when she talked to her "witnesses" (and referred to her attacker as a "high up political figure) or - most notably - when she finally filed a police report. Why? Maybe because there are serious consequences to lying in a police report. So why are you so willing to believe it uncritically? You ought to be believing Blasey Ford then. Basically, I think something happened to both women to make an impression - but there is no evidence to say the people they claim did it, did nor does it seem in character of the men (though with Ford, they were a bunch of drunken partying minors at the time). But - you'll believe anything if it's against Biden right?

And biden DOES touch children inappropriately. There is video. There is nothing to discuss
Coyote

There is your interpretation of a video. TNHarley

In all this time - no complaints, not from parents, or kids. No charges. But hey - that's enough evidence for you to accuse some one of being pedo. Now, did you say the same thing after seeing all those pictures of Trump fondlilng his daughter Ivanka? You DO apply the same standards of evidence right?

President Biden anyone?

I'm not making up anything. I looked at your posts.

Two women accused Biden of sexual assault. One - the teenage girl who claimed, along with her mother, that he made an inappropriate comment about her breasts at a party. Problem was...the date given for the party was a date Biden was out of town. So she tried another date. He wasn't there either.

I pointed out the many short comings in Tara Reade's accusations, most specifically - that she didn't actually name names - either when she talked to her "witnesses" (and referred to her attacker as a "high up political figure) or - most notably - when she finally filed a police report. So why are you so willing to believe it uncritically? You ought to be believing Blasey Ford then. Basically, I think something happened to both women to make an impression - but there is no evidence to say the people they claim did it, did nor does it seem in character of the men (though with Ford, they were a bunch of drunken partying minors at the time). But - you'll believe anything if it's against Biden right?
Wrong. Its 8
All the times Biden was accused of behaving inappropriately with women (businessinsider.com)
I never did say i believed it. I am using those allegations to call out the disingenuous outrage from democrats.
My second post in the thread : A strait male tries to get laid and all hell breaks lose LOL
So, yes, you were making shit up.

Coyote

There is your interpretation of a video. TNHarley

In all this time - no complaints, not from parents, or kids. No charges. But hey - that's enough evidence for you to accuse some one of being pedo. Now, did you say the same thing after seeing all those pictures of Trump fondlilng his daughter Ivanka? You DO apply the same standards of evidence right?
The children were freaked out, coyote. There wasnt anything to interpret.
IDC downplay it. You voted for a pervert. Period. :dunno:

And Republican hero Trump just grabs them by the pussy. Is there a point are you trying to make?

Why wouldn't men grab women by the pussy?

Lemmee spell it out for ya:

Cuomo is a Democrat.

Democrats started and cherish the culture of "guilt by accusation".

They created it.

They own it.

Cuomo has been accused; he is perforce guilty and must be cancelled.

What goes around comes around!

Almost all he did was try to have sex.
News flash: you're not supposed to hit on your employees.
That doesnt make it sexual assault, OL.
He wasnt trying to use his power to intimidate them or nothing. He is just horny.
It's not assault, it's harrassment. When the guy is your boss, you don't feel free to tell him to get lost in the way you might if it was an acquaintance, or some guy at a bar. The boss holds your livelihood in his hands. Most prudent people don't want to insult or piss off that person. It's not an equal power relationship, and therefore not kosher. There are plenty of other fish in the sea without hitting on employees. I get he was just being a horndog. It's not okay when they work for you.

Cuomo is a far cry from that sick bastard Weinstein. I'm not saying he is. I don't know that he needs to resign over it, but he needs his hand slapped. Which it has been.

Forum List

Back