Noboby hates Andrew Cuomo more than I do...but allegations should never ruin anybody, we don't work like that in the U.S.

And biden DOES touch children inappropriately. There is video. There is nothing to discuss
Coyote

There is your interpretation of a video. TNHarley

In all this time - no complaints, not from parents, or kids. No charges. But hey - that's enough evidence for you to accuse some one of being pedo. Now, did you say the same thing after seeing all those pictures of Trump fondlilng his daughter Ivanka? You DO apply the same standards of evidence right?
The children were freaked out, coyote. There wasnt anything to interpret.
IDC downplay it. You voted for a pervert. Period. :dunno:
Again, you putting your own spin on a snip of video that nay or may not be acurate. I woyld expect a freaked out child to vocalize and a oarent to say something.

You clarified that no actual evidence is needed to label someone a pervert if it is a Dem.
putting my own spin on this?
View attachment 468265
:lol:

Yup. Now, let's see if your spin is consistent.

View attachment 468266
You keep trying to deflect with a comparison of a mans child vs a strangers child when it is obviously not wanted.
I mean, really? A daughter sitting on her fathers knee makes him a pervert? LOL GTFO

:lmao: Thanks for that excellent example of hypocrisy, I knew you wouldn't disappoint. (and btw you DO realize most instances of child sexual assault are done by a family member?)
She is sitting in her dads lap, coyote. Holy shit

coyote says biden can inappropriately touch all the girls he wants because daughters sit in their fathers lap :lol:

Forum List

Back