Nobody in the GOP can control Trump......LOLOLOLOLO

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Ah, the good ol days, when Rush, talk radio and Fox news had conservatives by the balls and everything they did, everything they had to say, had to have the stamp of approval by GOP media nuts to proceed....gone, gone, gone, all gone. Not only is Trump telling GOP top leaders, such as McConnel to fuck off, he's actually telling his supporters, those white men in hoods and Nazi caps, to keep the heat on this lone Hispanic judges who dared go against the Donald...thats how powerful it is to have the US media wallow in your every word for free......and an ego the size of Texas. One thing is certain, once this election is all over with....the GOP will either change the way they do business in this country and began using issues to show difference or they're gonna find themselves with more Trump candidates who will say stupid shit just to get on TV

• Banned
Fuck the GOP
Trump will shitcan 98.9 percent of them once elected
Then payback time for liberal shitbags from coast to coast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
upload_2016-6-6_20-46-4.jpeg

The GOP leadership is seriously considering a change to the rules to open nominations to everyone who got at least ten delegates in the primaries.

• Banned
The GOP leadership is seriously considering a change to the rules to open nominations to everyone who got at least ten delegates in the primaries.
The only way to save the GOP is to prevent white people from voting.....sorry but its the only way!!

The only way to save the GOP is to prevent white people from voting.....sorry but its the only way!!
Fuck the GOP idiot
The only people who seem to be worried about the GOP are brain dead liberals, like you
Fuck off
Trump 16

• Banned
Fuck the GOP idiot
The only people who seem to be worried about the GOP are brain dead liberals, like you
Fuck off
Trump 16

pissed off much? :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Meanwhile......

The party of the KKK...slavery....Jim Crowe...anti civil rights....the party of Planned Parenthood "exterminate blacks they're weeds"....the party of "We'll have every ni**er voting Democrat....you gotta give em just enough to keep em"......

Yes....THAT party.....still convinces blacks to vote in the rich white political elite....the same couple who saw to it that millions of blacks were imprisoned in the 1990s. Who signed a trade deal that sent tens of millions of black folks jobs overseas or brought in Mexicans to take them.

And they STILL line up like old slaves at the chow hall to vote for Democrats.

Amazing huh?

damn nigga... ANOTHER trump thread? I thought you were done with those, 60 trump threads ago?

So the libtard tiger red thinks white people should not be able to vote! Did anybody catch that racist remark?

Nobody in the GOP can control Trump......LOLOLOL
Nor can anybody control at least 50 million voters who are clueless about life's meaning from pulling the lever for obama or hillary without a second thought. Many think they are going to get "free shit" and that's all that matters to them.

Meanwhile......

The party of the KKK...slavery....Jim Crowe...anti civil rights....the party of Planned Parenthood "exterminate blacks they're weeds"....the party of "We'll have every ni**er voting Democrat....you gotta give em just enough to keep em"......

Yes....THAT party.....still convinces blacks to vote in the rich white political elite....the same couple who saw to it that millions of blacks were imprisoned in the 1990s. Who signed a trade deal that sent tens of millions of black folks jobs overseas or brought in Mexicans to take them.

And they STILL line up like old slaves at the chow hall to vote for Democrats.

Amazing huh?
You still trying the failed mantra that Dems hate blacks?

damn nigga... ANOTHER trump thread? I thought you were done with those, 60 trump threads ago?
A quote from Brokeback Mountain, a movie I'm 1000% certain, your faggot ass owns....I wish I could quit you!!! LOLOLOL.....Trump is candy to an obese child.....gotta service that sweet tooth, although I did try!! And for the last time, the nigga you call out today, will be sleepin in that extra room 2mar at your house...just ask the females in your family who's comin for dinna!!

Nobody in the GOP can control Trump......LOLOLOL
Nor can anybody control at least 50 million voters who are clueless about life's meaning from pulling the lever for obama or hillary without a second thought. Many think they are going to get "free shit" and that's all that matters to them.
And that free shit Donald promised your white ass matters? That free shit called good paying jobs from China????? You shit for brain fuck heads make us all sick to our stomachs, because your so stupid and ignorant!1

A quote from Brokeback Mountain, a movie I'm 1000% certain, your faggot ass owns....I wish I could quit you!!! LOLOLOL.....Trump is candy to an obese child.....gotta service that sweet tooth, although I did try!! And for the last time, the nigga you call out today, will be sleepin in that extra room 2mar at your house...just ask the females in your family who's comin for dinna!!
never seen it. Why do you assume I am a bundle of wood? How would I be typing, if that was the case?
so you are saying you are fat child? Are you also saying you are a lesbian?
Damn nigga, you stupid as fuck.

Is that the dirty little secret about a democrat candidate? Someone the DNC can control? And lefties howl with laughter about it? The left is getting more creepy every day. No wonder they kicked Joe Lieberman out of the party.

Forum List

Back