🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nobody needs an AK47 with a 30 round magazine

Gun grabbers have no new material...from the earliest times, from around the world, some people just want to disarm innocent people...

You think these crazies care?

They already have a death wish. They are ready to shoot it out to the death. When they start their rampage, they are already prepared t die

Why do you want to make their task easier?
You ensure they can buy that AR15 with a 30 round mag
Now you want to make sure that James Holmes can walk into a movie theater with that weapon and ammo openly carried

No matter how many times you post that same old bullshit, IT IS STILL BULLSHIT! Stop lying, dickhead!

By keeping law abiding people disarmed it is you who are making their task easier...as happened when Holmes was the only person with a gun in that theater and no one was able to stop him...

Of course...Holmes passed the background check...didn't he? so that law was useless while the "gun free zone" law worked like a charm...the people who obeyed that dumb law died...

Holmes was heavily armed and prepared to die. As far as you are concerned, he was entitled to more firepower and a right to bring as much firepower into that theater openly

Simple question for you, if you took your kids to see that movie and saw Holmes armed to the teeth

Would you sit down?

That was never amusing, it long ago stopped being anything but tiresome. Get some new material, pisshead.

It is the purpose of this thread

To discuss the open accessibility of unrestricted firepower. I am pointing out some of the bad things

Don't you think it should be discussed?

It is the purpose of this thread

To discuss the open accessibility of unrestricted firepower. I am pointing out some of the bad things

Don't you think it should be discussed?

Why don't you address the usefulness, which was the crux of the OP. Don't you think a high capacity gun could come in handy for those store owners who are being invalided??

Why of course it does. It ensures that anyone choosing to get involved in a crime has access to his weapon of choice

What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand

Those choosing to kill schoolchildren shall not have their rights infringed

so you labor under the mentally deficient belief that if guns are banned, people who will engage in capital murder will actually obey gun laws? I guess we don't have any crack cocaine or heroin in the USA since it is illegal to own those things

Gun banner logic

1) people who break laws against MURDER and RAPE will actually OBEY Laws criminalizing their possession of weapons

2) People who never have used their guns in a harmful manner need MORE LAWS directed at them to prevent them from doing stuff they have never done yet

Bitching about gun free zones now?

How easy do you want to make things for mass assassins? Not only do you insist on open access to AR-15s with 30 round magazines. Now you want James Holmes and Adam Lanza to be able to waltz in to any school or movie theater of their choice without question

Mr Holmes, that backpack full of ammo looks heavy, can I get you an usher to help you to your seat?

You mean the Lanza who, according to the official police report, "carried hundreds of rounds of ammunition into the school.......". That would be .223 ammo:uhh:.......carried by a 120 pound kid:uhh:.....while also carrying 3 other weapons......and leaving a shotgun in the glove compartment of the Honda Civic:uhh:!!! The .223 ammo that according to "official police reports" went "through school walls, out of the building and through a car door".:coffee:

THAT mass assassin?

I love my Saiga AK but for those looking at getting something for home sefense due to all the fuckedupedness going on in the world, strongly consider this weapon. A Mossberg 930......here is a vid of a guy throwing over 2 pounds of lead at a target in less than 4 seconds. Use of 00 buck shot shells ensures you can remove a head at 20 paces.....of course with just one round.

Why don't you address the usefulness, which was the crux of the OP. Don't you think a high capacity gun could come in handy for those store owners who are being invalided??
Guns can be both a godsend and a curse. Our society must deal with both

Open access to guns has led to our having one of the biggest murder rate in the world. Few other nations will allow you to buy an AR 15 with 30 round magazine

I love my Saiga AK but for those looking at getting something for home sefense due to all the fuckedupedness going on in the world, strongly consider this weapon. A Mossberg 930......here is a vid of a guy throwing over 2 pounds of lead at a target in less than 4 seconds. Use of 00 buck shot shells ensures you can remove a head at 20 paces.....of course with just one round.

I own one of those shotguns but not the 700 dollar additional capacity rotary magazine. The Miculeck custom Mossberg can be bought in 9 or 10 shot variations for about 600 dollars. That is half what I paid for my FnH SLP competition shotgun or my son's Remington VersaMax Competition shotgun. It works just as well (In all fairness I have only put 130 shells through it)

but for a home defense shotgun, its a great choice

Open access to guns has led to our having one of the biggest murder rate in the world. Few other nations will allow you to buy an AR 15 with 30 round magazine

you are speculating. most other nations don't trust citizens. They don't count to me

I was looking to get a Saiga in .308, damn things were rare even before the the damned embargoes

There are of course drawbacks to freedom. I disagree with your opinion that us having liberal gun laws has led to us having one of the biggest murder rates in the world. I believe that is more a product of a violent culture. The point of this thread anyway is that liberals are always telling people there's no need for people to have high capacity guns, and this thread illustrates the point that there is in fact a need.

so you labor under the mentally deficient belief that if guns are banned, people who will engage in capital murder will actually obey gun laws?

No, I labour under the belief that the less guns are out there, the less chance there is of being shot or of firearms getting into the hands of those who would do a lot of harm against innocent people with them.

No, I labour under the belief that the less guns are out there, the less chance there is of being shot or of firearms getting into the hands of those who would do a lot of harm against innocent people with them.

all gun control laws do is to diminish the amount of guns owned by good people without diminishing the amount of guns possessed by assholes.

Forum List

Back