🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nobody needs an AK47 with a 30 round magazine

Nobody "needs" to express their political beliefs either, but like having a 30 round ak47, they don't have to demonstrate a need. They have the right, as acknowledged by the first and second amendment respectively.

Please point to where I wrote people need a 30rd weapon. I never wrote such a thing.

Nobody needs an AK47 with a 30 round magazine

Yeah, OK they do.

...that's the title of your thread with the first 4 words of your OP.

Got any other ridiculous questions?
As usual your low intelligence leads you to false conclusions. Try reading in context. Or have an adult explain it to you.

Yeah, OK they do. Here's a guy proving it.
This guy exercising his 2nd Amendment right to defend his store in Ferguson is AWESOME | SOOPERMEXICAN
all-damn-day-05.jpg

i agree, NO one needs an AK-47.., every patriotic citizen should have an M16 or M4, the same weapons our military and police have and use....., every day somewhere across America.

what puzzles me is why weren't they doing it sooner ?

Me, I believe in DIVERSITY and CHOICE

so I have chosen to be diverse by owning

M4s
AKMs
AK74s
AK103
Steyr AUG
Beretta AR 70
FN-FAL
AR 15
SIG 556
MIAI
Garand
MI Carbine
Beretta Storm
HK SL8
HK USP
UZI

diversity is wonderful

Which one is your favorite sleeping partner, the one with the longest barrel?

Last edited:
Does a person need a high capacity magazine?

Will this help anyone to decide?

The ultimate in poor police marksmanship was recorded in the volume 1, no. 9, 1993 edition of "Jeff Cooper's Commentaries". It happened in Vienna, Austria.

“Family member Dr. Werner Weissenhofer reports from Vienna. It seems that a felon armed with a .357 revolver robbed a bank. As he left the bank, he was accosted by a policeman whom he murdered with one shot. Great excitement ensued, with the felon taking hostages and racing madly around from one store to another. When the forces of law and order had been mobilized and surrounded the goblin, a policeman volunteered to trade himself to the goblin for two hostages. This offer was accepted, at which time the felon fired at the policeman and seriously wounded him. The forces of law and order opened up with everything they had, which was mostly AUG [5.56x45 NATO] and Glock [9x19 NATO] fire. Shortly, the goblin killed himself with one round. He had fired three times and achieved three hits. The police, according to their official report, fired 1,261 rounds without drawing blood.

Mark

You want a cogent point?

How does the picture prove that he needs the hi-cap magazine to defend his store?
Well common sense would tell you ,that ya want more than one or two.
The pic isn't meant to prove anything other than what he is doing,his choice of protection is relivent only to him.

maybe the store has a "gun free zone" sticker on the window and his buddy had to go in and use the bathroom...I wouldn't doubt it...anti gunners can be that silly...
I don't care if I had to shit so bad I was in sever pain I would never go in a store that had a no guns allowed sign up much less defend the store with my life.

Saw a couple of those photos. Looks like either a Muslim or a Mexican with a communist designed weapon defending his American dream from a group of disenfranchised American blacks.

All started by a pussy white cop. It's hard to believe that this cop was so fucking scared, after shooting the guy four times in the arm (that arm was useless), that the cop didn't believe he could physically overpower this black guy without continuing to shoot him.

It's kinda like when the black guy in NC who wrecked his car and was trying to get help ended up getting shot like 14 times. For nothing.

Cops must figure why waste a good opportunity. Fuckers.

Saw a couple of those photos. Looks like either a Muslim or a Mexican with a communist designed weapon defending his American dream from a group of disenfranchised American blacks.

All started by a pussy white cop. It's hard to believe that this cop was so fucking scared, after shooting the guy four times in the arm (that arm was useless), that the cop didn't believe he could physically overpower this black guy without continuing to shoot him.

It's kinda like when the black guy in NC who wrecked his car and was trying to get help ended up getting shot like 14 times. For nothing.

Cops must figure why waste a good opportunity. Fuckers.

we'll...you obviously don't study actual gunfights...

You're not defending the OP. The OP provided a situation where having an AK 47 with high capacity magazine was quite useful. You chose to ignore the OP completely and talk about school and movie theater shootings. Why are you so concerned with these mass shootings anyway? We're talking about a very small percentage of murders anyway, rightwinger.

I am agreeing with the OP. In shooting up a school or movie theater, you need the right weapon

Thank god, the second amendment protects your right to a high capacity magazine when you shoot school children

I am agreeing with the OP. In shooting up a school or movie theater, you need the right weapon

Thank god, the second amendment protects your right to a high capacity magazine when you shoot school children

what moronic guano. the 2A protects your right to be armed. It does not protect any "right" to engage in capital murder

If you are going to spew stupid troll excrement-try to do a better job

what moronic guano. the 2A protects your right to be armed. It does not protect any "right" to engage in capital murder

Why of course it does. It ensures that anyone choosing to get involved in a crime has access to his weapon of choice

What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand

Those choosing to kill schoolchildren shall not have their rights infringed

Nobody "needs" to express their political beliefs either, but like having a 30 round ak47, they don't have to demonstrate a need. They have the right, as acknowledged by the first and second amendment respectively.

A best practice is to read the OP's original post and not just go by the thread title. You may want to do that.

I need a 30 round ak47 though, it would be cool. What better reason is there than that?

Why of course it does. It ensures that anyone choosing to get involved in a crime has access to his weapon of choice

What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand

Those choosing to kill schoolchildren shall not have their rights infringed

Right, because as a student of logic you know that one thing criminals won't do is buy an illegal gun and break the law. Two questions:

1) Why do shooters keep going to gun free zones?

2) I ask you that over and over, why don't you answer?

I'm with you on stupid, but I don't think he's smart enough to actually troll. He just posts what pops in his head.

But he has a point. Criminals won't break the law, so if you ban guns, they can't get them. See how that works?

What? There hasn't been any shooting in schools or movie theaters. Those are gun free zones. What you said can't be true, can it RW? Are you saying people take guns into ... gasp ... gun free zones? LOL, you are really that dumb aren't you? Do you try to make your neighbor kids quieter by pointing the remote control at them and turning down the volume? Do they call you Chauncey the gardner?

A best practice is to read the OP's original post and not just go by the thread title. You may want to do that.

I need a 30 round ak47 though, it would be cool. What better reason is there than that?

Well, the OP named the thread, and the OP demonstrated a need for an AK47 with a 30 round magazine in the first post. My point, which you seem to agree, that no demonstration of need is necessary. One does NOT have to demonstrate a need to exercise rights. Conversely, a need does not confer rights. If there's one simple way to summarize the problem with the U.S. the last few years (I would argue the last century), it's the confusion between the two.

Well, the OP named the thread, and the OP demonstrated a need for an AK47 with a 30 round magazine in the first post. My point, which you seem to agree, that no demonstration of need is necessary. One does NOT have to demonstrate a need to exercise rights. Conversely, a need does not confer rights. If there's one simple way to summarize the problem with the U.S. the last few years (I would argue the last century), it's the confusion between the two.

You made it sound like you were disagreeing with the OP when you were agreeing with him.

Forum List

Back