🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nobody needs an AK47 with a 30 round magazine

A revolver or 10 round magazine are fine if you want to rob a liquor store or kill your spouse. But if you want to shoot up a school or movie theater, you need the right tool

And nothing beats an AR 15 or AK 47 with a large capacity magazine.

Our second amendment says you have a right to the weapon of your choice when you kill small children

And how many schools and small children have the store owners shot.................The looters didn't go to the stores where the owners had guns...........Get it..................

Your just another anti gun nut.

I'm just defending the OP on why these weapons with large magazines are needed

Liberals just don't understand that upon initial contact with police, an AK-47 with a large magazine gives you a huge advantage over a cop with just his service weapon

You're not defending the OP. The OP provided a situation where having an AK 47 with high capacity magazine was quite useful. You chose to ignore the OP completely and talk about school and movie theater shootings. Why are you so concerned with these mass shootings anyway? We're talking about a very small percentage of murders anyway, rightwinger.

Nobody needs an AK47 with a 30 round magazine

More importantly, nobody needs to tell me what I need. I'm just really not interested in the opinion of fools and idiots. Sorry.

So really what the idiot who started this thread is saying is that all of you people, or any people, who keep a handgun around for self-defense have wasted your time, because unless it has a 30+ round capacity,

it's not adequate to protect you.

ha...

So really what the idiot who started this thread is saying is that all of you people, or any people, who keep a handgun around for self-defense have wasted your time, because unless it has a 30+ round capacity,

ha...

Your inability to read and draw reasonable conclusions is testament to your stupidity. No one said anything liek that except you.
A handgun is fine for many situatuons. But in this situation I'd want a long gun. And an AK47 fits the bill nicely. But that's my opinion. Others have other opinions and want something different, more power to them.

ha...

Your inability to read and draw reasonable conclusions is testament to your stupidity. No one said anything liek that except you.
A handgun is fine for many situatuons. But in this situation I'd want a long gun. And an AK47 fits the bill nicely. But that's my opinion. Others have other opinions and want something different, more power to them.

You said people NEED a 30 round semi-auto weapon. Given that no one knows what scenario they might face,

and given that you believe a 30 round weapon is a must have for certain scenarios, your argument is that everyone needs this sort of weapon,

to cover all contingencies.

Or, you're now admitting you were full of shit to make the claim in the first place.

ha...

Smokin' the good shit today, dude?

ha...

It kind of depends on what you are protecting against. But, you knew that, didn't you. A 38 is a good defense against a human being, but not so much against a bear. A handgun is a good defense against an intruder, but not so much against a mob of rioters and looters.

Beyond that, an AK-47, with a 30 round clip, usually has enough deterent power, so that you don't have the need to shoot anyone.

ha...

You said people NEED a 30 round semi-auto weapon. Given that no one knows what scenario they might face,

and given that you believe a 30 round weapon is a must have for certain scenarios, your argument is that everyone needs this sort of weapon,

Or, you're now admitting you were full of shit to make the claim in the first place.

Please point to where I wrote people need a 30rd weapon. I never wrote such a thing. Many people might find one handy if they have to face off rampaging Negroes. I'm Ok with a 94 Winchester in 30-30. And that's 9 rounds. But if some guy thinks he needs a 30rd AK, more power to him.

Please point to where I wrote people need a 30rd weapon. I never wrote such a thing. Many people might find one handy if they have to face off rampaging Negroes. I'm Ok with a 94 Winchester in 30-30. And that's 9 rounds. But if some guy thinks he needs a 30rd AK, more power to him.

I am sort of partial to a Hughes Chain gun myself but most people cannot afford the ammunition bill!

Yeah, OK they do. Here's a guy proving it.
This guy exercising his 2nd Amendment right to defend his store in Ferguson is AWESOME | SOOPERMEXICAN
all-damn-day-05.jpg

i agree, NO one needs an AK-47.., every patriotic citizen should have an M16 or M4, the same weapons our military and police have and use....., every day somewhere across America.

what puzzles me is why weren't they doing it sooner ?

i agree, NO one needs an AK-47.., every patriotic citizen should have an M16 or M4, the same weapons our military and police have and use....., every day somewhere across America.

what puzzles me is why weren't they doing it sooner ?

Me, I believe in DIVERSITY and CHOICE

so I have chosen to be diverse by owning

M4s
AKMs
AK74s
AK103
Steyr AUG
Beretta AR 70
FN-FAL
AR 15
SIG 556
MIAI
Garand
MI Carbine
Beretta Storm
HK SL8
HK USP
UZI

diversity is wonderful

fUcKinG wiN!!!!!

Give that fine young man a cigar!!! Ahhhh that is some nice weapon!! I have one very similar but the cheesedicks here in NewYorkistan wont let you have a pistol grip or anything over a 10 round magazine = gay. The governor here is a limpwrister.

Two fisted firepower like that DETERS assholes with 5 shooter pop guns.:D:D

Years ago you could get a brick of 500 .22's for around ten bucks. Today it costs around $50. It would cost you about $100 just to fill a couple of 30 round mags of whatever 7.62-35 rounds. If the bluff saves your store from poverty pimp assault the magazines and the kid willing to be part of it the cost is....priceless.

Years ago you could get a brick of 500 .22's for around ten bucks. Today it costs around $50. It would cost you about $100 just to fill a couple of 30 round mags of whatever 7.62-35 rounds. If the bluff saves your store from poverty pimp assault the magazines and the kid willing to be part of it the cost is....priceless.

here.....here......priceless post by the way!:rock::rock::rock:

And the gun grabber assholes can continue their existence in their fantasy bubble of "take the guns away".....but the whole world disagrees >>> Gallup Poll: Support for gun control is waning, opposition to handgun ban at all-time high

Forum List

Back