🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nobody needs an AK47 with a 30 round magazine

What? There hasn't been any shooting in schools or movie theaters. Those are gun free zones. What you said can't be true, can it RW? Are you saying people take guns into ... gasp ... gun free zones? LOL, you are really that dumb aren't you? Do you try to make your neighbor kids quieter by pointing the remote control at them and turning down the volume? Do they call you Chauncey the gardner?

There are positives and negatives to the second amendment

Positive is you get to defend yourself
Negative is a criminal gets the same protections that you do.

We love our second amendment. But the price we pay is the highest murder rate in the free world

You made it sound like you were disagreeing with the OP when you were agreeing with him.

Well, if the OP maintains that a demonstration of need is necessary, then I do disagree with him. I don't think he does, and was just being funny with the thread title, but I did think it needed saying: Like the first amendment, the second amendment requires no justification in its exercise.

We love our second amendment. But the price we pay is the highest murder rate in the free world

Cool. So what about answering my question? WHY do shooters keep going to gun free zones, big guy?

Virginia Tech, Newtown, Columbine, Aurora, the Washington Navy shipyard parking lot, why do shooters keep going to places that are specifically "gun free" zones? Simple question, care to answer?

Right, because as a student of logic you know that one thing criminals won't do is buy an illegal gun and break the law. Two questions:

1) Why do shooters keep going to gun free zones?

2) I ask you that over and over, why don't you answer?

Bitching about gun free zones now?

How easy do you want to make things for mass assassins? Not only do you insist on open access to AR-15s with 30 round magazines. Now you want James Holmes and Adam Lanza to be able to waltz in to any school or movie theater of their choice without question

Mr Holmes, that backpack full of ammo looks heavy, can I get you an usher to help you to your seat?

Bitching about gun free zones now?

How easy do you want to make things for mass assassins? Not only do you insist on open access to AR-15s with 30 round magazines. Now you want James Holmes and Adam Lanza to be able to waltz in to any school or movie theater of their choice without question

Mr Holmes, that backpack full of ammo looks heavy, can I get you an usher to help you to your seat?

I didn't bitch about anything, I asked you a question. Why do shooters keep going to gun free zones? It's a simple question, stop being a wench and answer it.

I didn't bitch about anything, I asked you a question. Why do shooters keep going to gun free zones? It's a simple question, stop being a wench and answer it.

They don't. Shooters tend to go where they find the best targets

Don't like "gun free zones"?

Do you want to walk into a movie theater with James Holmes sitting there armed to the teeth? Pay no attention to that crazy with an AR-15....enjoy the show

LOL, even you see you are wrong, that's why you can't answer my question as to why shooters keep going to gun free zones. They go to gun free zones because that is where they are most certain no one will ... shoot back ...

They don't. Shooters tend to go where they find the best targets

Don't like "gun free zones"?

Do you want to walk into a movie theater with James Holmes sitting there armed to the teeth? Pay no attention to that crazy with an AR-15....enjoy the show

What makes people in gun free zones, "the best targets?" Why do shooters keep going to gun free zones?

LOL, even you see you are wrong, that's why you can't answer my question as to why shooters keep going to gun free zones. They go to gun free zones because that is where they are most certain no one will ... shoot back ...

You think these crazies care?

They already have a death wish. They are ready to shoot it out to the death. When they start their rampage, they are already prepared t die

Why do you want to make their task easier?
You ensure they can buy that AR15 with a 30 round mag
Now you want to make sure that James Holmes can walk into a movie theater with that weapon and ammo openly carried

They already have a death wish. They are ready to shoot it out to the death. When they start their rampage, they are already prepared t die

Now you want to make sure that James Holmes can walk into a movie theater with that weapon and ammo openly carried

So they don't care, it's just coincidence that shooter after shooter goes to gun free zones. They aren't seeking them out. In the Washington Navy yard, he killed the security guard, the only guy allowed to have a gun, THEN went to the parking lot, just coincidence. Colleges, schools, movie theaters, it could be anywhere. Just a bizarre set of coincidences that they specifically happen in gun free zones. Got it.

One question, what grade did you drop out of school? Seriously?

A criminal doesn't need the 2nd amendment, they buy their weapons on the black market. The 2nd amendment is there for the normal citizen to protect him/herself.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
The OP succeeds in only exhibiting his ignorance this inane and ridiculous post, further jeopardizing the Second Amendment right.

Citizens are not required to 'justify' the exercising of a Constitutional right as a 'prerequisite' to in fact do so.

I own an AK 47 with several 30 round magazines because it's my right to do so, no justifications or explanations needed; it's a weapon in common use and consequently entitled to Constitutional protections, having nothing to do with safeguarding my property from looters or other criminals.

There doesn't need to be a potential danger or peril to justify owning or possessing an AK 47 by a citizen lawfully entitled to do so, and using such a firearm in a lawful manner – as is the case with all other weapons in common use.

And that there are those who might perceive an AK 47 with a 30 round magazine as a 'potential' danger does not justify prohibiting owning or possessing such a weapon in any jurisdiction, just as one's free speech may not be preempted because he 'might' speak in advocacy of imminent lawlessness or other forms of speech not entitled to Constitutional protections.

So they don't care, it's just coincidence that shooter after shooter goes to gun free zones. They aren't seeking them out. In the Washington Navy yard, he killed the security guard, the only guy allowed to have a gun, THEN went to the parking lot, just coincidence. Colleges, schools, movie theaters, it could be anywhere. Just a bizarre set of coincidences that they specifically happen in gun free zones. Got it.

One question, what grade did you drop out of school? Seriously?

This fails as a post hoc fallacy.

It isn't just speculation...one of these guys got caught during the planning stage of his killing...his plan...kill the police liaison officer at the school first...since he was the only one at the school with a gun...once he was dead he could kill for several minutes without being interrupted by other good guys with guns....

also, the theater killer that keeps getting mentioned bypassed several theaters that night, showing the same movie at the same time, because they allowed patrons to carry weapons in the theater...he travelled 20 minutes to a theater that had a "gun free zone" policy...

By keeping law abiding people disarmed it is you who are making their task easier...as happened when Holmes was the only person with a gun in that theater and no one was able to stop him...

Of course...Holmes passed the background check...didn't he? so that law was useless while the "gun free zone" law worked like a charm...the people who obeyed that dumb law died...

I notice too that people have already forgotten the Dr. Who broke the "gun free zone" rule at his hospital...and killed the mass shooter before he could kill more,than the first victim...

If you had your way...that Dr. Would have been disarmed and more people would be,killed...

Liberal scum say rely on the police....tell that to the store owners that lost everything while the fucking police watched. Defend yourself first....

I am agreeing with the OP. In shooting up a school or movie theater, you need the right weapon

Thank god, the second amendment protects your right to a high capacity magazine when you shoot school children

That was never amusing, it long ago stopped being anything but tiresome. Get some new material, pisshead.

Forum List

Back