🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nobody's talking about this.

You really need to put down the faux news. You've got a worse case of brainwashing than the Nazi Bastard.
I walked you,,,, Lucifer the Accuser,,, to the end of the line, and proved you,,,, for the vile stench sac that which you are. I gave your ignorant retard-tard head, a brief and not even lengthy explanation, and you just snaped with fluid feces coming out of your muzzle.

Like the bible says:

"Submit to God, resist the devil and it will flee from you." _*(James 4:7)*_

You had nothing mooore than, yet more accusations you foul Satan.
Shame on you,,,,,

I walked you,,,, Lucifer the Accuser,,, to the end of the line, and proved you,,,, for the vile stench sac that which you are. I gave your ignorant retard-tard head, a brief and not even lengthy explanation, and you just snaped with fluid feces coming out of your muzzle.

Like the bible says:

You had nothing mooore than, yet more accusations you foul Satan.
Shame on you,,,,,
Sorry to disappoint, but I'm not Lucifer.

Sorry to disappoint, but I'm not Lucifer.
Yes you are:
And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve. _*(2nd Corinthians 11:14,15)*_

In Jesus Name. Amen.

So, in the middle is what seems to be the low point of the Biden Administration President Joe has managed to preposition resources and response to a major hurricane, managed the larges airlift in history from a hostile country, and continued to advance his agenda all while fending off vicious, hysterical and hyperbolic attacks from the press on all sides of the political spectrum.

Well done Joe!
The government has been prepositioning resources for hurricane reponse for years, Nothing new

Yes you are:

In Jesus Name. Amen.
Nope, he's much more powerful than I.

jesus-wants-you-to-hail-satan.jpg

I am the lying devil from hell...
I know because that's why Jesus said to you and your cohorts this:

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
--(((Jonh 8:44)))--

Forum List

Back