Sep 14, 2011
The non-religious are now the country’s largest religious voting bloc

By Christopher Ingraham July 14
imrs.php

Let's hope this is true.

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1
Misleading thread....add up all the religions and no religion is pretty far down the list. Tsk tsk what a racist thread

These fools actually believe this is something to be proud of. When the Day of Reckoning arrives, these fools can point out and proudly proclaim that they were part of the largest voting bloc. Sad.

These fools actually believe this is something to be proud of. When the Day of Reckoning arrives, these fools can point out and proudly proclaim that they were part of the largest voting bloc. Sad.
Hmmm, you must not have seen where Christ took a thief and a murderer to Heaven..

christer revenge fantasies?

Hardly. Anyone who has actually read the Bible would readily know that all of this that you fools are gloating over has been predicted for well over 2,000 years. It's not news to those who have read the Scriptures.

Hmmm, you must not have seen where Christ took a thief and a murderer to Heaven..

No I haven't. I have read passages where idiots try to claim such a thing happened but then idiots and the unlearned claim all kinds of stupid things.

No I haven't. I have read passages where idiots try to claim such a thing happened but then idiots and the unlearned claim all kinds of stupid things.
He hasn't taken anyone cause they will lie in the ground until summoned for judgement...

By Christopher Ignoramus July 14
imrs.php

Let's hope this is true.

Rather obvious and poor attempt at deception, here.

The religious are depicted as a minority, only by dividing them up so that no division thus created outnumbers the non-religious.

Add the Catholics and the White Evangelicals together, and by themselves, without adding in any of the other categories, they outnumber the non-religious by almost double.

He hasn't taken anyone cause they will lie in the ground until summoned for judgement...

Then why did you feel the need to publish a lie out here if you already knew it was a lie? You must be a special kind of stupid.

or did he?
42 And he was saying, "Jesus, remember me when You come in Your kingdom!" 43 And He said to him, "Truly I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise."

Then why did you feel the need to publish a lie out here if you already knew it was a lie? You must be a special kind of stupid.
So I can show what a short sighted bigot you are..

So I can show what a short sighted bigot you are..

Did it work?

or did he?
42 And he was saying, "Jesus, remember me when You come in Your kingdom!" 43 And He said to him, "Truly I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise."

Then I take it you are a complete idiot by answering both sides of it. What a piece of work you are.

Forum List

Back