Non-religious biggest voting bloc

These fools actually believe this is something to be proud of. When the Day of Reckoning arrives, these fools can point out and proudly proclaim that they were part of the largest voting bloc. Sad.
Hmmm, you must not have seen where Christ took a thief and a murderer to Heaven..

No I haven't. I have read passages where idiots try to claim such a thing happened but then idiots and the unlearned claim all kinds of stupid things.
He hasn't taken anyone cause they will lie in the ground until summoned for judgement...
or did he?
42 And he was saying, "Jesus, remember me when You come in Your kingdom!" 43 And He said to him, "Truly I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise."

Then I take it you are a complete idiot by answering both sides of it. What a piece of work you are.
Hell, you can't even answer any of it..So I did it for you...

Hmmm, you must not have seen where Christ took a thief and a murderer to Heaven..

No I haven't. I have read passages where idiots try to claim such a thing happened but then idiots and the unlearned claim all kinds of stupid things.
He hasn't taken anyone cause they will lie in the ground until summoned for judgement...
or did he?
42 And he was saying, "Jesus, remember me when You come in Your kingdom!" 43 And He said to him, "Truly I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise."

Then I take it you are a complete idiot by answering both sides of it. What a piece of work you are.

I knew you would. I knew idiots such as you simply cannot resist running off at the mouth. I played you and you went for it all the way. You are stupid even for a Liberal.

or did he?

I knew you would. I knew idiots such as you simply cannot resist running off at the mouth. I played you and you went for it all the way. You are stupid even for a Liberal.
Really? Takes one to know one, there, I played at your level now..

The non-religious are now the country’s largest religious voting bloc

By Christopher Ingraham July 14
imrs.php

Let's hope this is true.

Yo, WAPO? You idiots will never learn, you are Media Driven Puppets! That means? You can`t tell Right from Wrong!!! It`s a question of, do you believe in God?

For each of the following items I am going to read you, please tell me whether it is something you believe in, something you're not sure about or something you don't believe in: God.
%
Believe in
79---True Americans
Not sure about 10 - in-between Atheist
Don't believe in 11- Full-Blooded Atheist
GALLUP, MAY 4-8, 2016

Americans' Belief in God Using Different Question Wording
Yes No No opinion
%
% %

Do you believe in God?
89--10--1

Do you believe in God or a universal spirit?
89--9--2
GALLUP, JUNE 14-23, 2016

From what I see, the Atheist don`t have a chance in Hell!!!

"GTP"
Shall We Pray:
200 (5).gif

By Christopher Ingraham July 14
imrs.php

Let's hope this is true.

I am not Christian but I view this decline as a horrible thing. One of the main things that made this country great was its Christian identity. If we lose that we will be truly lost as a nation.

Countries lead by atheists have always been the most repressive (ok other than Muslim countries).

Again as a non-Christian I truly am grateful I live in a Christian counter with a Christian foundation.

These fools actually believe this is something to be proud of. When the Day of Reckoning arrives, these fools can point out and proudly proclaim that they were part of the largest voting bloc. Sad.

or did he?
Paradise is a place of departed spirits. If you think that, that quote gives you the promise of some sorta instant salvation, you are surely mistaken.

What will the so-called "non-religious" do when they take over? Ban all churches? Outlaw Christmas? That's been tried. It never works out in the long run.

Forum List

Back