Non Whites Jealousy Of Whites

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
“When I became aware of this common social structure at my school, I also started to examine myself and compare myself to these ‘cool kids.’

“I realized, with some horror, that I wasn’t ‘cool’ at all. I had a dorky hairstyle, I wore plain and uncool clothing, and I was shy and unpopular. On top of this was the feeling that I was different because I am of mixed race. I am half White, half Asian, and this made me different from the normal fully-white kids that I was trying to fit in with.

“I envied the cool kids, and I wanted to be one of them. I had to make every effort to rectify this. I had to adapt. My first act was to ask my parents to allow me to bleach my hair blonde. I always envied and admired blonde-haired people, they always seemed so much more beautiful.”

Dyed His Hair Blonde at Age of Eight

Elliot Rodger?s Race-Hatred against White People: Killer?s Manifesto Mentions Hatred of ?Blondes? 62 Times and Describes White People as ?Enemies? | The New Observer

“When I became aware of this common social structure at my school, I also started to examine myself and compare myself to these ‘cool kids.’

“I realized, with some horror, that I wasn’t ‘cool’ at all. I had a dorky hairstyle, I wore plain and uncool clothing, and I was shy and unpopular. On top of this was the feeling that I was different because I am of mixed race. I am half White, half Asian, and this made me different from the normal fully-white kids that I was trying to fit in with.

“I envied the cool kids, and I wanted to be one of them. I had to make every effort to rectify this. I had to adapt. My first act was to ask my parents to allow me to bleach my hair blonde. I always envied and admired blonde-haired people, they always seemed so much more beautiful.”

Elliot Rodger?s Race-Hatred against White People: Killer?s Manifesto Mentions Hatred of ?Blondes? 62 Times and Describes White People as ?Enemies? | The New Observer

Is your point to illustrate that crazy people are crazy?

Well done.

internet-troll-20110516-102141.jpg

• Banned

Well done.
Their is a lot of hatred of white people, and it's because they are jealous

Well done.
Their is a lot of hatred of white people, and it's because they are jealous

By "Their" you mean "There."

By "a lot," you mean Elliot Roger.

It's good that you don't wildly extrapolate facts to support your deep thoughts.

Again, Bravo.

• Banned
Non whites attacking whites has been on the increase and it is because of jealousy.

This guy express's the way alot of non whites feel

• Banned
He wished he was white, the way most non whites feel

Last edited:

Forum List

Back