Noose found in NASCAR drivers garage

It is totally understandable NASCAR fans from the South would be peeved that a driver is a BLM fucktard judging them and dictating to them what the degree to which they can exercise their First Amendment rights in regards to the Confederate flag, which is a very cool flag. But what employee would risk a pretty easy paycheck for something that is better stated by fans not showing up to watch the races if they ban freedom of speech? Also, if it actually was not the BLM fucktard, why would the BLM fucktard immediately go public, thus making it a success for the alleged individual who really did it?
The end is nearing for racist redneck racing.
Are you going to apologize that your ass got bitch punked to the board?

Many "nooses" and "swatikas" have turned out to be put in place by Blacks and Jews respectively. Can't play victim, without being one after all. But the fact is, it is totally understandable NASCAR fans from the South would be peeved that a driver is a BLM fucktard judging them and dictating to them what the degree to which they can exercise their First Amendment rights in regards to the Confederate flag, which is a very cool flag. But what employee would risk a pretty easy paycheck for something that is better stated by fans not showing up to watch the races if NASCAR bans freedom of speech and demands destruction of White Southern heritage? Also, if it actually was not the BLM fucktard, why would the BLM fucktard immediately go public, thus making it a success for the alleged individual who really did it?
Your racist rants are just the problem. Fuck you.
Damned. If you're mad on the first page, you'll be smashing your fist through the screen on page 7.

Are you always this F angry?? Does your dog hide shivering his ass when you get home from slavin to a boss?

It is totally understandable NASCAR fans from the South would be peeved that a driver is a BLM fucktard judging them and dictating to them what the degree to which they can exercise their First Amendment rights in regards to the Confederate flag, which is a very cool flag. But what employee would risk a pretty easy paycheck for something that is better stated by fans not showing up to watch the races if they ban freedom of speech? Also, if it actually was not the BLM fucktard, why would the BLM fucktard immediately go public, thus making it a success for the alleged individual who really did it?
I apologize for no racist redneck racer. And especially you.

This is really disheartening but not surprising. Same shit, different day. They should find out who rented plane, that might lead them to who planted the noose.

The noose was actually a pull rope set up by a team that used the garage in 2019...
NASCAR's statement about the incident adds a lot more color, noting that the noose was actually a garage door pull rope that was fashioned in a loop. The decision to tie the rope that way during a race at the track last year ultimately resulted in a rather misfortunate understanding, per the statement.
"The FBI has completed its investigation at Talladega Superspeedway and determined that Bubba Wallace was not the target of a hate crime. The FBI report concludes, and photographic evidence confirms, that the garage door pull rope fashioned like a noose had been positioned there since as early as last fall. This was obviously well before the 43 team's arrival and garage assignment. We appreciate the FBI's quick and thorough investigation and are thankful to learn that this was not an intentional, racist act against Bubba. We remain steadfast in our commitment to providing a welcoming and inclusive environment for all who love racing."
This information about the noose being around since 2019 was also discovered in NASCAR's independent investigation. Wood Brothers Racing, the team that had Wallace's garage during the Talladega race in Oct. 2019, released a statement of their own about the incident. Apparently an employee had remembered seeing the garage rope tied in that way and quickly alerted NASCAR about what the team refers to as "coincidence of our stall from 2019."

There was NEVER a noose there to begin with. Some NASCAR staffer got their panties in a wad and thought it was a noose.

Why don't you apologize for jumping to conclusions about this before the investigation was completed? Ya know, something your fucking party loves to do with anything about Trump, whitey, republicans etc.

:muahaha:

1592953728014.png

Why are you using such a racist and derogatory term?

Why don't you apologize for jumping to conclusions about this before the investigation was completed? Ya know, something your fucking party loves to do with anything about Trump, whitey, republicans etc.
No you fuckhead. You tell me why you say racist shit about his stance on BLM and racism and apologize.

No you fuckhead. You tell me why you say racist shit about his stance on BLM and racism and apologize.

Apologize for jumping to conclusions you fucking stupid black dick sucking bitch.

This is why you don't let black people race in NASCAR. They are so fucking clueless. NOBODY in his fucking pit crew could identify that fucking rope as one that shuts the fucking door.

They're all fucking morons. NASCAR give Bubba the boot.
I would never thought he was, "Black" He looks islandy. Mulatto racists.
He's not black, , his father is white which does make him a mulatto

I didn't even know who this fukterd was until this BS. Face it. You F up. You swam with that and swallowed hook, line, and sinker and got gutted.

There will be another racist scam soon for us to laugh at you about hot head. Be patient.

Apologize for jumping to conclusions you fucking stupid black dick sucking bitch.
Go to hell. See ya.

Youre using highly racist terms like "redneck". Youre being a racist and a hypocrite.

I didn't even know who this fukterd was until this BS. Face it. You F up. You swam with that and swallowed hook, line, and sinker and got gutted.

Their will be another racist scam soon for us to laugh at you about hot head. Be patient.
I love these noose and swastika stories! Democrats end up looking like fools every single time, and they never learn their lesson. :laugh:

Go to hell. See ya.

Why can't you be a fucking real bitch you fucking racist whore? Admit you were fucking wrong you fucking bitch.

This is why I have no fucking respect for fucking liberal shitheads like this. They can NEVER admit they were wrong even when BLATANTLY fucking wrong.

Oh for Christ's sakes
Never satisfied. Still looking for the klansman behind the door.
There are no questions left unanswered
The motherfucker accused everyone of being a racist.
I demand buba apologize to everyone right fucking now
I don t think Wallace ever saw it.

This was all from NASCAR staff, not involving Wallace personally at all.

Oh for Christ's sakes
Never satisfied. Still looking for the klansman behind the door.
There are no questions left unanswered
The motherfucker accused everyone of being a racist.
I demand buba apologize to everyone right fucking now
I don t think Wallace ever saw it.

This was all from NASCAR staff, not involving Wallace personally at all.

No, NASCAR staff would have known what they were. They installed these "nooses".

Forum List

Back