Nope, I don't think she's going to make it

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2015
Hil-liar came to visit us here in Cleveland this holiday. How nice. But I'm getting a little worried about this old lady. She didn't even start talking before she nearly coughed up a pig. When she got over that spell, she struggled to address the packed house of 3,000 people. Her raspier than normal voice sounded like it was coming from a hospital bed. Is Hillary even going to make it to the election? Seriously!

Hillary Clinton fights cough during Labor Day speech in Cleveland, blames Trump 'allergy'

But can't you just see this hag croaking on the campaign trail and the Democrats rally around her incompetent running mate in her honor? That might be their saving grace! Nothing like a Democrat martyr to excite the base.

But can't you just see this hag croaking on the campaign trail and the Democrats rally around her incompetent running mate in her honor? That might be their saving grace! Nothing like a Democrat martyr to excite the base.

No....they will do a weekend at Bernies and have two Secret Service agents carry her around........if you are a democrat you can vote when you are dead...so really, there is no reason not to serve as President if you are dead....

I was watching Kaine in the background while she wheezed and coughed....gawd he looked like an imbecile. All Howdy Doody looking

I was watching Kaine in the background while she wheezed and coughed....gawd he looked like an imbecile. All Howdy Doody looking

Family member think he is a closeted gay guy......nothing wrong with that...just interesting that he feels he has to live on the down low....

Actually she had two coughing spells today. I think her peak polling numbers are behind her.

You don't even need to pull "the bernie" crap.

4 Dead Politicians Who Still Got Elected

I remember mel carnahan...he was running against John Ashcroft.......instead of fighting it...Ashcroft said he thought Mrs. Carnahan had been through enough and let her take the seat.....then...when it was time to be classy, and John Ashcroft was up for Attorney General...the bitch Mrs. Carnahan said she wouldn't support his nomination....

That was one of the lessons I learned about left wing civility ....it doesn't exist...

$

You don't even need to pull "the bernie" crap.

4 Dead Politicians Who Still Got Elected

I remember mel carnahan...he was running against John Ashcroft.......instead of fighting it...Ashcroft said he thought Mrs. Carnahan had been through enough and let her take the seat.....then...when it was time to be classy, and John Ashcroft was up for Attorney General...the bitch Mrs. Carnahan said she wouldn't support his nomination....

That was one of the lessons I learned about left wing civility ....it doesn't exist...
Never give a liberal and even brake. When they are down is your opportunity to decapitate them. Only a fool would pass it up.

Then an hour later in Cleveland.. LMAO

No wonder she's hiding .. she's coughing holes in her sphincter muscle which is probably why she has to wear a diaper connected to a colostomy bag.

The old lying BITCH tried to use Donald Trump as an excuse for hacking up her black lung.. LOL

Forum List

Back