...Nordstream and Ukraine....

Chillicothe

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2021
The Washington Post has reportage this afternoon explaining a perception that the pipeline sabotage was the work of partisans......Ukrainian partisans.

For all of you on this messageboard who regularly read the Washington Post ....well, you've likely already seen it.
But for those who don't subscribe to WaPO.....I'm here to tell you it is an excellent newspaper. Well written, good reporters and editors who have great access to newsmakers. I'd suggest some here may enjoy a 'taster' short-term subscription.

Anway, here is the headline. You can find the rest of the text online somewhere.

"Intelligence officials suspect Ukraine partisans behind Nord Stream bombings, rattling Kyiv’s allies

A senior Western security official said an investigation had uncovered evidence that pro-Ukraine entities had discussed the possibility of carrying out an attack on the pipelines"

The Washington Post has reportage this afternoon explaining a perception that the pipeline sabotage was the work of partisans......Ukrainian partisans.

For all of you on this messageboard who regularly read the Washington Post ....well, you've likely already seen it.
But for those who don't subscribe to WaPO.....I'm here to tell you it is an excellent newspaper. Well written, good reporters and editors who have great access to newsmakers. I'd suggest some here may enjoy a 'taster' short-term subscription.

Anway, here is the headline. You can find the rest of the text online somewhere.

"Intelligence officials suspect Ukraine partisans behind Nord Stream bombings, rattling Kyiv’s allies

A senior Western security official said an investigation had uncovered evidence that pro-Ukraine entities had discussed the possibility of carrying out an attack on the pipelines"

Any details on how they pulled it off?

Yeah, thanks for the news.

Yeah, the Black Sea SCUBA Club did it!

GranTorino3.jpg

The notorious Washington "Jimmy's World" Post is the most prolific fake news organization in the history of the USA.

Those who take it seriously are gullible low IQ and therefore easily brainwashed dupes.

Yeah, the Black Sea SCUBA Club did it!
----------------------------------------------------------

I had not hear that.
Nor have I ever heard of this Club.

What are your sources that you rely upon poster Oddball that have convinced you that such a club damaged the pipeline?
Do you regularly depend upon those sources?

Will you share their contact information so that we too can use 'em and be as well informed as you often purport to be?

Help the forum out, good poster Oddball.

----------------------------------------------------------

I had not hear that.
Nor have I ever heard of this Club.

What are your sources that you rely upon poster Oddball that have convinced you that such a club damaged the pipeline?
Do you regularly depend upon those sources?

Will you share their contact information so that we too can use 'em and be as well informed as you often purport to be?

Help the forum out, good poster Oddball.
I'm mocking you, numbnutz.

Got-dammit you are one fucking dopey mammajamma.... :auiqs.jpg:

That seem as rather strong and emphatic allegation.
It begs for vetting.
Which means, good poster Muhammed, you gotta prove it.
Can you do it?

Show us.
Or leave us.
Saddle up, amigo.

------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that too seems to be a rather assertive declaration. And allegation, I suppose.

So, can you prove it Muhammed?

For myself (only myself, I cannot speak for other readers)....but I will readily confess that I have occasionally seemed --to myself --- as gullible to an assortment of my sources for an assortment of issues. So stipulated.

And too, there have been those incidents where I felt I was 'duped'.....or at least I trusted the wrong person, or a false statement. So stipulated.

Though I cannot say that specifically about my experience with the Washington Post.

As far as the low IQ?
Well, this is the internet so I could say....as is not uncommonly done on the web.......I could say "Ah poster you are wrong.....my IQ is 170"

But I won't do that. Some here may not believe it.

But then, what it actually is --- I'm quite OK with.
The two of us together 'got some sh*t done' in our cooperative endeavors in a long career, so to speak.

But, putting aside an question about my IQ.....I would still suggest to good and earnest poster Muhammed, that he may find himself favorably surprised with the Washington Post. They have some pretty excellent reporters and editors, they have really impressive access to newsmakers that are important to America and the world.

Try a 'taster' subscription for $8.00 a month through Amazon.

And, good luck.

Amazon.com : washington post subscription

Isn't a better question "Can WaPo prove that Ukrainian partisans did it". Answer: Negative.

More propaganda promoted by the deep state partisans as their many narratives collapse before their eyes.

Isn't a better question "Can WaPo prove that Ukrainian partisans did it". Answer: Negative.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

There seems to be an unfortunate disconnect here. Perhaps a willful one. Perhaps just a misunderstanding of the role and utility of 'news' organizations.

The good poster PeterPilot seemingly believes that it is the Post who is asserting the Ukranians blew it up. They are not.

The Post is reporting what sources in intelligences agencies have told their reporters. The Post is 'reporting' the news. Not making the news.

No reason to unduly criticize poor poster PeterPilot as it is a common mistake made by many. Most especially partisan interests of one cause or another. If the New York Times, or Christian Science Monitor or Wall Street Journal 'report' on a story, most especially if the story conflicts with their own convictions......well, too many posters think that is the same as the story, same as the news being reported. It ain't.

It is merely informing us that this is a description of an event or an interpretation of an event that has occurred.

See this from the OP:
"Intelligence officials suspect....

"A senior Western security official said.......

I'm mocking you, numbnutz.
Ah, poor poster Oddball, didn't get it.

I am reluctant to use the term 'mocked' to describe my own response to poster Oddball (see post #10) as I think it too pejorative; however, if we can agree that what was being done to poor poster Oddball was simply illustrating his silliness, his lack of seriousness of purpose, his willful (we hope it was willful and not a product of---a lack of education).....well, his regrettable lack of substance.

We honestly think he could be better than demonstrated to date.

We all wish he could be better. ;)

Ah, poor poster Oddball, didn't get it.

I am reluctant to use the term 'mocked' to describe my own response to poster Oddball (see post #10) as I think it too pejorative; however, if we can agree that what was being done to poor poster Oddball was simply illustrating his silliness, his lack of seriousness of purpose, his willful (we hope it was willful and not a product of---a lack of education).....well, his regrettable lack of substance.

We honestly think he could be better than demonstrated to date.

We all wish he could be better. ;)
Either that or your too fucking obtuse to recognize when you're being mocked and laughed at.

In fact, I'd give odds on it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

There seems to be an unfortunate disconnect here. Perhaps a willful one. Perhaps just a misunderstanding of the role and utility of 'news' organizations.

The good poster PeterPilot seemingly believes that it is the Post who is asserting the Ukranians blew it up. They are not.

The Post is reporting what sources in intelligences agencies have told their reporters. The Post is 'reporting' the news. Not making the news.

No reason to unduly criticize poor poster PeterPilot as it is a common mistake made by many. Most especially partisan interests of one cause or another. If the New York Times, or Christian Science Monitor or Wall Street Journal 'report' on a story, most especially if the story conflicts with their own convictions......well, too many posters think that is the same as the story, same as the news being reported. It ain't.

It is merely informing us that this is a description of an event or an interpretation of an event that has occurred.

See this from the OP:
"Intelligence officials suspect....

"A senior Western security official said.......
Maybe you're very young.

At least since about the time of the JFK assassination, since the time of Operation Mockingbird, especially in the last 10 years or so, mainstream media has been shown to be nothing but a lapdog for the CIA and corporate interests.

You can believe whatever they say, but I'll have to take a pass on that. The US and Norway and others blew up the Nordstream. Common sense rules in my world.

No evidence would persuade you CC. Your mind is well conditioned by decades of government propaganda. If you don't believe Hersch, you sure won't believe me.

"No evidence would persuade you CC."

Well hell, try poster PP, try.
Lest folks here think you have no evidence, have no proof, and cannot provide the forum a persuasive argument that justifies your stated allegation.

So, amigo.....you said it. You prove it.
It's Adult Swim, you know.

Forum List

Back