Norse woman identifies as a cat

furries_part_2_by_mscracky.jpg

All I know is I would keep a very large catbox in the bathroom if she were a friend.

And a bong full of catnip.

People have believed they are wolves, vampires, demons, horses, they have others trapped in their body, they hear voices................
If that's true, and I believe it is, can society deem them insane or do we have to turn our society upside down to accommodate them?

I welcome the 'furries' every year to my city during the annul Anthrocon Convention. They are very nice albeit introverted people.

Harmless, but nutty...
furries-evacuation.jpg
HarmFUL AND nutty... (Yes, those are young boy scouts behind the gay guy in the burlesque show typical of "gay pride parades' occurring in front of child spectators as well across the US in any given year...)

new-york-city-gay-pride-parade-2014%20boy%20scouts_zpsuswgznvh.jpg

My god. You literally try to turn every thread into one of your anti-gay rants, don't you? Too funny.

Does this mean unisex restrooms now have to also have litter boxes?

I know a few people that trained their cat to use the toilet. It is quite jarring walking into the bathroom and see a cat squat over the john. The funny thing is I apologized...to the cat and closed the door. lol

Says the dumb fucking ******.
Pipe down honky

Find your baby daddy bastard.
Oh what a lively cracka you are!

Oh what a lowly subhuman you are.
You gonna act like a cat like your fellow cracka?

Unlike you, someone who thinks a person with male DNA can be female because they "feel" like a female, and vice versa, I know that what you feel doesn't change biology.

It's not a matter of how she acts. It's a matter of what she identifies as.

There are white idiots in the U.S. that think foolishly. We call them Liberals.

Pipe down honky

Unlike you, someone who thinks a person with male DNA can be female because they "feel" like a female, and vice versa, I know that what you feel doesn't change biology.

Liberals are all white idiots? How long have you been a liberal?

Nice try moron.

95% of blacks are idiots since they are Liberals and vote Democrat. The only white idiots are those that agree with you. Those that don't are the smart white people. The 5% of black that don't vote Democrat are right there with the smart non-Democrat white people.

Nice try moron.

95% of blacks are idiots since they are Liberals and vote Democrat. The only white idiots are those that agree with you. Those that don't are the smart white people. The 5% of black that don't vote Democrat are right there with the smart non-Democrat white people.
Wow 95% of blacks are idiots... you would have made a great massa

Nice try moron.

Wow 95% of blacks are idiots... you would have made a great massa

They vote Democrat don't they and economically are worse than most, if not, all racial/ethnic classifications? Lyndon Johnson said they would be doing that for 200 years and he's correct at a 95% rate. That's an A on the grading scale.

Forum List

Back