Norse woman identifies as a cat

You gonna act like a cat like your fellow cracka?

Unlike you, someone who thinks a person with male DNA can be female because they "feel" like a female, and vice versa, I know that what you feel doesn't change biology.

It's not a matter of how she acts. It's a matter of what she identifies as.

There are white idiots in the U.S. that think foolishly. We call them Liberals.
Liberals are all white idiots? How long have you been a liberal?

Nice try moron.

95% of blacks are idiots since they are Liberals and vote Democrat. The only white idiots are those that agree with you. Those that don't are the smart white people. The 5% of black that don't vote Democrat are right there with the smart non-Democrat white people.
Wow 95% of blacks are idiots... you would have made a great massa

They vote Democrat don't they and economically are worse than most, if not, all racial/ethnic classifications? Lyndon Johnson said they would be doing that for 200 years and he's correct at a 95% rate. That's an A on the grading scale.
Ah yes the quote that never happened. Anyways, please carry on saying that 95% of black people are idiots. Democrats appreciate it. :thup:

Unlike you, someone who thinks a person with male DNA can be female because they "feel" like a female, and vice versa, I know that what you feel doesn't change biology.

It's not a matter of how she acts. It's a matter of what she identifies as.

There are white idiots in the U.S. that think foolishly. We call them Liberals.

Nice try moron.

95% of blacks are idiots since they are Liberals and vote Democrat. The only white idiots are those that agree with you. Those that don't are the smart white people. The 5% of black that don't vote Democrat are right there with the smart non-Democrat white people.

They vote Democrat don't they and economically are worse than most, if not, all racial/ethnic classifications? Lyndon Johnson said they would be doing that for 200 years and he's correct at a 95% rate. That's an A on the grading scale.
Ah yes the quote that never happened. Anyways, please carry on saying that 95% of black people are idiots. Democrats appreciate it. :thup:

You mean the one you wished never happened.

I'm sure you appreciate them being willing to be on the Democrat plantation.

Harmless, but nutty...
furries-evacuation.jpg
HarmFUL AND nutty... (Yes, those are young boy scouts behind the gay guy in the burlesque show typical of "gay pride parades' occurring in front of child spectators as well across the US in any given year...)

new-york-city-gay-pride-parade-2014%20boy%20scouts_zpsuswgznvh.jpg
Boys have seen other naked boys and men so, relax.
That doesn't make the parade marcher appropriate for being in that parade dressed nearly naked in front of those boys. Nor is it appropriate to excuse such exibitionism by the organizers or anyone.

Nice try moron.

No it never happened as there is zero evidence for it. Anyways, make sure to keep saying things like that black people are on a Democrat plantation. The DNC appreciates it. :thup:

Nice try moron.

No it never happened as there is zero evidence for it. Anyways, make sure to keep saying things like that black people are on a Democrat plantation. The DNC appreciates it. :thup:

The DNC appreciates them being on it. Easy to fool.

President Truman's civil rights program "is a farce and a sham - an effort to set up a police state in the guise of liberty. I am opposed to that program. I have voted against the so-called poll tax repeal bill . . I have voted against the so called anti-lynching bill" - SENATOR Lyndon Johnson.

Many people who were around Johnson considered him a foul mouthed and even racist President that supported the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Voting Rights Act of 1965 for political expediency.

Johnson felt the way he did whether you want to believe it or not. Your agreement isn't necessary for it to be true. With Johnson's foul mouth, it's not a surprise he felt that way.

President Truman's civil rights program "is a farce and a sham - an effort to set up a police state in the guise of liberty. I am opposed to that program. I have voted against the so-called poll tax repeal bill . . I have voted against the so called anti-lynching bill" - SENATOR Lyndon Johnson.

Many people who were around Johnson considered him a foul mouthed and even racist President that supported the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Voting Rights Act of 1965 for political expediency.

Johnson felt the way he did whether you want to believe it or not. Your agreement isn't necessary for it to be true. With Johnson's foul mouth, it's not a surprise he felt that way.
Is that a real quote or a fake like the 200% one?

People have believed they are wolves, vampires, demons, horses, they have others trapped in their body, they hear voices................
If that's true, and I believe it is, can society deem them insane or do we have to turn our society upside down to accommodate them?

If not harmful to themselves or others, just accept them as different. Red hair instead of brown. Colourful, quirky, unique, themselves

Tea Baggers dress up as 'patriots'. You have to let these people have their delusions as long as they don't hurt someone.

Johnson's own biographer said he used the term in varying forms depending on what region of the country he happened to be in.

Try reading the book "Master of the Senate: The Years of Lyndon Johnson" by Robert Caro.

Johnson's own biographer said he used the term in varying forms depending on what region of the country he happened to be in.

Try reading the book "Master of the Senate: The Years of Lyndon Johnson" by Robert Caro.
So hearsay is all you have.

People have believed they are wolves, vampires, demons, horses, they have others trapped in their body, they hear voices................
If that's true, and I believe it is, can society deem them insane or do we have to turn our society upside down to accommodate them?

If not harmful to themselves or others, just accept them as different. Red hair instead of brown. Colourful, quirky, unique, themselves

Quite different than the color of someone's hair.

Sounds to me as if you are saying we should accommodate stupid.

No, a source.

No, a source.
Hearsay with zero evidence.

No, a source.

You mean like Obama's grades? Hearsay with zero evidence yet you believe him.

No, a source.

About what? What claims has he made about his grades?

No, a source.

Magna cum laude.

Quite different than the color of someone's hair.

Sounds to me as if you are saying we should accommodate stupid.

accept that not everyone fits a cookie cutter mold. We are all different in someway.
There might be something about you that others would find stupid, but should you be locked up because of it?

See my avatar, I'm a cat, but does that make insane? Is someone that performed in "cats" insane? Is someone that eats cat food insane? Is someone that likes to dress in furry costumes insane? Where do you draw the line between different and insane?

If someone is not a threat to themselves or other, so what if they are different. Let them be. We are not automatons programmed to be identical. Life would be very boring. I would not like to live in a black and white world. I enjoy the shades of gray and the millions of hue of colors.

No, a source.

Magna cum laude.
Has Harvard denied that he graduated Magna Cum Laude?

Forum List

Back