North Carolina approves amendment banning gay marriage

What about Bestiality, Polygamy? Why do we have laws against those two things? Why aren't the rights of people who like teenagers protected to be with teenagers?

Beastiality is illegal because animals cannot give consent, I don't know why polygamy is illegal.

Consent? they can't consent to be the next meal but we use them for the next meal.

Tell that to the Supremes, who think that limited liability corporations have the same rights as citizens. Our founders must be rolling in their graves on that bullshit. Can a homosexual be a citizen? Are you claiming they can't?

Thats just the way it is.

When an animal such as a horse is bought for breeding stock do they give their consent?

I see your point but you still need to be a consenting adult to have sex, animals don't qualify.

With animals there is no such thing as giving consent to have sex. They can't do it one way or the other. Food or other wise. Having sex with animals is not acceptable because it's not normal thing to do, not because of the animal cannot give consent.

When an animal such as a horse is bought for breeding stock do they give their consent?

I see your point but you still need to be a consenting adult to have sex, animals don't qualify.

With animals there is no such thing as giving consent to have sex. They can't do it one way or the other. Food or other wise. Having sex with animals is not acceptable because it's not normal thing to do, not because of the animal cannot give consent.

Ok I can see where your coming from on that.

Beastiality is illegal because animals cannot give consent, I don't know why polygamy is illegal.

Consent? they can't consent to be the next meal but we use them for the next meal.

Tell that to the Supremes, who think that limited liability corporations have the same rights as citizens. Our founders must be rolling in their graves on that bullshit. Can a homosexual be a citizen? Are you claiming they can't?

Do you defend a persons right to have more than one wife or husband at a time? If so why is that illegal?

Uh, no. Beastiality is not illegal because it's "abuse" of animals to do it.

It's illegal because it's disgusting and taboo. Animals don't have to give "consent" for anything, you retard. That's how we can keep them as pets, buy, sell, breed and eat them.

Your opinion only, kiddo.

Marriage evolved as contract law for passing on property and chattel, such as land and animals and daughters, from one generation to another.

Marriage is evolving into a relationship that joins two loving individuals.

Uh, no. Beastiality is not illegal because it's "abuse" of animals to do it.

It's illegal because it's disgusting and taboo. Animals don't have to give "consent" for anything, you retard. That's how we can keep them as pets, buy, sell, breed and eat them.

Your opinion only, kiddo.

Marriage evolved as contract law for passing on property and chattel, such as land and animals and daughters, from one generation to another.

Marriage is evolving into a relationship that joins two loving individuals.
The argument is protecting someones right. Does a person have the right to have sex with an animal?

Logical fallacy.

You can have sex with animals if you wish, my little stalker.

We are talking about marriages of human beings.

Jake is MY stalker...I'm not his...

though I've grown rather fond of him. If he were to stop stalking me, I would miss him terribly. He actually pos reps me once in a blue moon.

Not today though.

Jake is MY stalker...I'm not his...

though I've grown rather fond of him. If he were to stop stalking me, I would miss him terribly. He actually pos reps me once in a blue moon.

Not today though.

Jakes a stalker of many, but claims he's being stalked.:cuckoo:

Being a stalker is your way of deflecting from the question

Does a person have the right to have sex with an animal?

What does that have to do with the issue at hand?

A marriage is a contract.

While a man can have "sex" with whatever they want to (though it would be more like masturbation), a contract cannot be conducted between a animal and a human, or a fire-hydrant and a human.

Logical fallacy.

A 'right'? Only a tar heel hick would think that, bigrebnc. Your stalking of does not deflect the logical fallacy of your question. Fail..

While a man can have "sex" with whatever they want to (though it would be more like masturbation), a contract cannot be conducted between a animal and a human, or a fire-hydrant and a human.

Now you are a stalker! :lol:

I don't know maybe instead of reading the last post when that post does not appear to be in place you should look at the other post linked to that post you're bitching about. As for stalking ask jake he brought it up. He thinks the world is stalking him.

Logical fallacy.

A 'right'? Only a tar heel hick would think that, bigrebnc. Your stalking of does not deflect the logical fallacy of your question. Fail..

Fuck wit does a person have a right to have sex with an animal if they want too? If you are afraid that I am a stalker why don't you stop posting?

Forum List

Back