North Carolina approves amendment banning gay marriage

As you know, it's only ok to have sex with animals if they first consent.

If they consent, it's A-OK.

What about those animals whoms sole purpose is for breeding do those animals give their consent? :lol:
broodmares and stud horse are bought and sold every month for the one purpose of breeding.

Are you saying you have sex with animals? I hope you are having some sort of sick joke here.

Only a dumb ass troll would think that.

Trolls like you and koshergirl often confound the rest of us right thinking posters on the board. Have you decided it is not OK to have sex with animals?

Are you saying you have sex with animals? I hope you are having some sort of sick joke here.

no, I'm repeating what I have learned today on this thread.

"Beastiality" is illegal when animals don't grant consent. It's all about protecting the animal, cuz it's illegal to do things to animals without their consent.

I hope you get your dog's consent before enclosing him in the back yard, cuz that could be a violation of his rights if you don't...

Only a dumb ass troll would think that.

Trolls like you and koshergirl often confound the rest of us right thinking posters on the board. Have you decided it is not OK to have sex with animals?

On you would deflect the question I will not allow that

Can people who want to have sex with animals do so? After all it's their right too do it, that is if you are talking about defending someones rights.

JS is being funny, bigreb. He's the queen of trolls on this board.

Well, one of them.

Bestiality cannot be contract between a human and an animal because animals do not have contractual rights.

You do understand that now, I hope?

Trolls are confusing sex with animals and gay marriage as a comparison.

Which is the only thing trolls can do to confuse the argument.

One, animals cannot contract legally, so the marriage argument is null.

Two, I hope bigrebnc and koshergirl are going to control some of their deeper desires.

Trolls are confusing sex with animals and gay marriage as a comparison.

Which is the only thing trolls can do to confuse the argument.

One, animals cannot contract legally, so the marriage argument is null.

Two, I hope bigrebnc and koshergirl are going to control some of their deeper desires.
Troll people have rights why is that you can't support the right of one abnormal person over another abnormal person?

I did not say you do not have rights, troll (glad you admitted it), but I advise you to BigRebUp and confront your inner troll.

Bestiality cannot be contract between a human and an animal because animals do not have contractual rights.

Do you need to have a contract before you have sex?

Why do those who are against same-sex marriage always - without fail - turn the discussion into one of where we're talking about animal sex?

Bizarre occurrence I've noticed in just about every SSM thread...

Last edited:
Who cares ?

This is about North Carolina voting on state ballot intiative using a democratic process.

All of sudden North Carolina is evil ?

Didn't it go for Obama in 2008 (I can't recall).

Do you need to have a contract before you have sex?

Why do those who are against same-sex marriage always - without fail - turn the discussion into one of where we're talking about animal sex?

Bizarre occurrence I've noticed in just about every SSM thread...

People have rights and if you can support a persons right to same sex marriage you should be able to support the right of a person to have sex with an animal if they so choose.

Forum List

Back