🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

North Korea Dilemma:Now, Can You Imagine If Obama Or Hillary Were President Today?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:desk: Do you all agree that how Hillary or Barry would handle this crisis if they were in office? Let's see, Obama makes the speech, then off to either Vegas or a Golf Outing in Florida/or/Callyfornia.
Hillary?,,Lets keep it simple,,,,Hillary would do her speech about what is going on with N.Korea and President Mao, then inform us that we should just stay out of the situation and "I Need To Go Back To The White House & Take My Afternoon Nap".,,,,any further questions regarding North Korea, please refer to my {fill in the blank},,,Huma Abbadeem.
:mm:

Yup

We wouldn't be on the brink of nuclear war over a pissing contest

Can Trump launch a nuclear attack from the 13th green? Damn...I missed the putt......I'll get that Kim Jong Un

:desk: Do you all agree that how Hillary or Barry would handle this crisis if they were in office? Let's see, Obama makes the speech, then off to either Vegas or a Golf Outing in Florida/or/Callyfornia.
Hillary?,,Lets keep it simple,,,,Hillary would do her speech about what is going on with N.Korea and President Mao, then inform us that we should just stay out of the situation and "I Need To Go Back To The White House & Take My Afternoon Nap".,,,,any further questions regarding North Korea, please refer to my {fill in the blank},,,Huma Abbadeem.
Well a pussy would be in charge if it is Hitlery, Obama or the Orange One! Pick or grab your pussy!

• Banned
Well a pussy would be in charge if it is Hitlery, Obama or the Orange One! Pick or grab your pussy!
Does anyone actually believe that Mao would of behaved himself all of this time?

You got that manly man in there. Let him scowl at him and purse his lips angrily at them and I am sure they will quiver and run away. Oh wait....

If Hillary was President, she'd be selling them tech to extend their nuclear and ICMB capabilities.

Liberals warned you about giving the launch codes to a man like Trump

Barry: Lets not do anything for now, let Mao Tse Dong do what ever he wants to do, and we will just see how it all plays out

Yup

Can Trump launch a nuclear attack from the 13th green? Damn...I missed the putt......I'll get that Kim Jong Un
We are on the brink of nuclear war because Clinton and Obama allowed NK to develop nuclear weapons, so yes we would on the brink of nuclear war if Hillary had been elected.

Last edited:
Yup

We are on the brink of nuclear war because Clinton and Obama allowed NK to develop nuclear weapons, so yes we would.
and Iran too !!!

Trump-Tweet-Nuke-Cartoon.jpg

Yup

We are on the brink of nuclear war because Clinton and Obama allowed NK to develop nuclear weapons, so yes we would.

Clinton 1993-2001
Obama 1997- 2017

What happened in between?

Trump is currently ON a golf outing for 17 days, dumbass
He had to move out of the White House so they could make longstanding needed repairs, you lying piece of shit.

Forum List

Back