🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

North Korea Dilemma:Now, Can You Imagine If Obama Or Hillary Were President Today?

Obama, Hillary or any other President would know how to handle the N Korea situation
Presidents have been doing it for 65 years

Unfortnately, all Trump knows is playground politics and the art of the double dog dare

Yea, we see how it has been 'handeled'.

So far, it's been crickets from the zipper head since Trump told him how the west was won

-Geaux

If only we still had a world leader like Obama instead of a megalomaniac pretending like he knows what he is doing

Yup

We wouldn't be on the brink of nuclear war over a pissing contest

Can Trump launch a nuclear attack from the 13th green? Damn...I missed the putt......I'll get that Kim Jong Un
Brink of nuclear war? Really? The cuban missile crisis? OK I'll buy that. North Korea? C'mon. What is it with the left Trump haters(I'm no fan myself) and hyperbole. As I said I'm no Trump fan, fascism? Dear lord people, can you create more over the top rhetoric?

If the witch were President today we would already be in a nuclear war with Russia.

Heaven forbid!

:desk: Do you all agree that how Hillary or Barry would handle this crisis if they were in office? Let's see, Obama makes the speech, then off to either Vegas or a Golf Outing in Florida/or/Callyfornia.

:mm:

Trump is currently ON a golf outing for 17 days, dumbass
Why don't you tell us why he isn't at the white house.
i wonder what would happen if Dennis Roddam was President
Tell us why Trump isn't in the white house, right now.

Yup

We wouldn't be on the brink of nuclear war over a pissing contest

Can Trump launch a nuclear attack from the 13th green? Damn...I missed the putt......I'll get that Kim Jong Un
Brink of nuclear war? Really? The cuban missile crisis? OK I'll buy that. North Korea? C'mon. What is it with the left Trump haters(I'm no fan myself) and hyperbole. As I said I'm no Trump fan, fascism? Dear lord people, can you create more over the top rhetoric?
Stock market seemed to react to a possible nuclear war
Guam seems to be taking it very seriously

:desk: Do you all agree that how Hillary or Barry would handle this crisis if they were in office? Let's see, Obama makes the speech, then off to either Vegas or a Golf Outing in Florida/or/Callyfornia.
Hillary?,,Lets keep it simple,,,,Hillary would do her speech about what is going on with N.Korea and President Mao, then inform us that we should just stay out of the situation and "I Need To Go Back To The White House & Take My Afternoon Nap".,,,,any further questions regarding North Korea, please refer to my {fill in the blank},,,Huma Abbadeem.
:mm:
I would, "make fun of the right wing" for thinking they know more about monoculturalism than the North Koreans.

Forum List

Back