🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

North Korea Dilemma:Now, Can You Imagine If Obama Or Hillary Were President Today?

I can imagine Obama, not all that much different than we're seeing in Trump. I give credit to Trump for sending off that missile to Syria, but yesterday's threat Trump sent to North Korea about their threats only to have North Korean respond with another threat was uncomforting on a number of levels. If Trump wants to initiate war actions he should get congress' approval first.
So you give credit to Trump for bombing an empty air strip in Syria?
lol
You were there and saw it first hand, right?
Once again as usual you display your total lack of being informed. I suspect either your woeful sources or your low IQ.
You can't say for sure you know something happened unless you saw it yourself. Any mentally balanced and normal person would realize this. You on the other hand make a pitiful attempt to defend your fiction by attacking me.

:desk: Do you all agree that how Hillary or Barry would handle this crisis if they were in office? Let's see, Obama makes the speech, then off to either Vegas or a Golf Outing in Florida/or/Callyfornia.
Hillary?,,Lets keep it simple,,,,Hillary would do her speech about what is going on with N.Korea and President Mao, then inform us that we should just stay out of the situation and "I Need To Go Back To The White House & Take My Afternoon Nap".,,,,any further questions regarding North Korea, please refer to my {fill in the blank},,,Huma Abbadeem.
:mm:
Obama and the libfags response to N Korean threats...."oh snap"....
Can you imagine if John Kerry was President?.....do they make bombs out of ketchup?

IMG_0185.JPG

:desk: Do you all agree that how Hillary or Barry would handle this crisis if they were in office? Let's see, Obama makes the speech, then off to either Vegas or a Golf Outing in Florida/or/Callyfornia.
Hillary?,,Lets keep it simple,,,,Hillary would do her speech about what is going on with N.Korea and President Mao, then inform us that we should just stay out of the situation and "I Need To Go Back To The White House & Take My Afternoon Nap".,,,,any further questions regarding North Korea, please refer to my {fill in the blank},,,Huma Abbadeem.
:mm:
Obama and the libfags response to N Korean threats...."oh snap"....
Can you imagine if John Kerry was President?.....do they make bombs out of ketchup?
Once agsin you're showing you have no idea what you're talking about. John Kerry has much experience in this area as SOS.
Trump has zero experience unless you're talking grabbing pussy or defrauding the little guy out of money..

Yup

We wouldn't be on the brink of nuclear war over a pissing contest

Can Trump launch a nuclear attack from the 13th green? Damn...I missed the putt......I'll get that Kim Jong Un
Unfortunately, your fantasy where a single person can launch a nuclear missile is total BS. It takes more than one person to commit to such an act. Way more.

You are dumber than we thought. Of course you need two person to launch a nuclear missile------- What it mean is ------ Who will give the order to press those buttons? That will be the president dumb ass.

Yup

We wouldn't be on the brink of nuclear war over a pissing contest

Can Trump launch a nuclear attack from the 13th green? Damn...I missed the putt......I'll get that Kim Jong Un
Unfortunately, your fantasy where a single person can launch a nuclear missile is total BS. It takes more than one person to commit to such an act. Way more.

You are dumber than we thought. Of course you need two person to launch a nuclear missile------- What it mean is ------ Who will give the order to press those buttons? That will be the president dumb ass.
I'd say the joint chiefs would be involved and several military advisors as well as foreign leaders. I don't really think you understand the seriousness of nuking someone from our point of view.

The last time we were on the brink with North Korea, when Bill Clinton was president, Bill was so ineptly dangerous in handling the situation that former president Carter was sent to North Korea to diffuse the Crisis embarrassing Bill.

You posted mostly lies. Where's your link?
Why do you ask for a link when you know as well as I you will only spin and deflect more no matter what proof he provides?

The last time we were on the brink with North Korea, when Bill Clinton was president, Bill was so ineptly dangerous in handling the situation that former president Carter was sent to North Korea to diffuse the Crisis embarrassing Bill.
if Barry was President now,,,,he would call up Mao on his smart phone and tell the mouse to "Cut it Out",,,,then off to Hawaii for another vacation

That's funny. From Jan. 20 to July 30 Trump went golfing 43 times. Also Mao died Sept. 9, 1976.

Typical Trump supporter. No clue or just plain ignorance.

Like every other liberal, they think money will solve every problem so both Hillary and Barrack would send them more money and see if we could buy lil kim off.

if Barry was President now,,,,he would call up Mao on his smart phone and tell the mouse to "Cut it Out",,,,then off to Hawaii for another vacation

That's funny. From Jan. 20 to July 30 Trump went golfing 43 times. Also Mao died Sept. 9, 1976.

Typical Trump supporter. No clue or just plain ignorance.
Were you with him on those golfing trips? Is this something you can actually prove via eyewitness videos and not some nonsense link to something?

I just jumped in. Did someone mention to the OP that obama And Hillary actually dealt with NK for years ?

We don't have to imagine what would happen. They kept NK under control . Unlike dopey Trump .
Yes, how much were the appeasement offerings?

You loosen sanctions , toss them some food . Easy shit .

What do you want tough guy? Righties looking for ANOTHER pointless war on the other side of the world ?

Do you ever learn ...

I just jumped in. Did someone mention to the OP that obama And Hillary actually dealt with NK for years ?

We don't have to imagine what would happen. They kept NK under control . Unlike dopey Trump .

What do you want tough guy? Righties looking for ANOTHER pointless war on the other side of the world ?

Do you ever learn ...
So why do we still have a problem with kim chi?

Do you ever learn ...

But war gets them all patriotic and weepy.

They like that.

Do you ever learn ...

But war gets them all patriotic and weepy.

They like that.
The Koreans are like that? I had no idea.

Trump is the most awesome thing that has happened to N Korea in years, they absolutely need the US to periodically issue threats for them to justify their ruinous military spending. Especially gratifying is how Trump actually responds to their propaganda, Obama gave that shit all the attention it deserved-zero. Trading verbal potshots legitimizes the N Korean regime tremendously, no sign Trump is aware of this fact.

Trump is the most awesome thing that has happened to N Korea in years, they absolutely need the US to periodically issue threats for them to justify their ruinous military spending. Especially gratifying is how Trump actually responds to their propaganda, Obama gave that shit all the attention it deserved-zero. Trading verbal potshots legitimizes the N Korean regime tremendously, no sign Trump is aware of this fact.
A foreign power with nuclear weapons threatening to nuke us daily deserves the most attention it can be given. If jughead had done his job we would be in this spot.

Forum List

Back