🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

North Korea Dilemma:Now, Can You Imagine If Obama Or Hillary Were President Today?

:desk: Do you all agree that how Hillary or Barry would handle this crisis if they were in office? Let's see, Obama makes the speech, then off to either Vegas or a Golf Outing in Florida/or/Callyfornia.

And where is Trump today?

Oh, yeah. Golfing.

As of July 31, Trump’s visited his own properties on 57 of the 193 days he’s been president, a rate of once every 3.4 days. He’s played golf once every 5.7 days

trump_golf.jpg

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me...Bleev me.... Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

It is hilarious the tards still parrot the Obama golf meme.

They can't even smell their own stench of hypocrisy on them.

Kim Jong Un pushes Trump around like a bitch because he knows he can. And Trump bends over and takes it. Then Putin lines up for his turn with Trump, Pulp Fiction style.
Here you have it: A so called American defending an insane nork who threatens to nuke us weekly instead of siding with the president.

In your mind anyway. Go with what makes you feel good Timmy.
Why do you deny what you did? You side with an insane dictator threatening to destroy us. Why don't you guys stop pretending to be Americans and get out.
Trump is all that stands between us and Nuclear annihilation. We must strike now!

"When it comes to how we should deal with evil doers, the Bible, in the book of Romans, is very clear: God has endowed rulers full power to use whatever means necessary - including war - to stop evil," Jeffress said. "In the case of North Korea, God has given Trump authority to take out Kim Jong Un."

This motherfucker has just reserved his own seat in Hell.

Who is best served when the US for policy is at odds with S.Korea's and Japan's?

I can imagine Obama, not all that much different than we're seeing in Trump. I give credit to Trump for sending off that missile to Syria, but yesterday's threat Trump sent to North Korea about their threats only to have North Korean respond with another threat was uncomforting on a number of levels. If Trump wants to initiate war actions he should get congress' approval first.

I just jumped in. Did someone mention to the OP that obama And Hillary actually dealt with NK for years ?

We don't have to imagine what would happen. They kept NK under control . Unlike dopey Trump .

Hillary would have been ideally suited to handle a volatile situation like this with her Secretary of State position.
The only thing Trump is suited for is ripping off small business owners and being an ass.

I can imagine Obama, not all that much different than we're seeing in Trump. I give credit to Trump for sending off that missile to Syria, but yesterday's threat Trump sent to North Korea about their threats only to have North Korean respond with another threat was uncomforting on a number of levels. If Trump wants to initiate war actions he should get congress' approval first.
So you give credit to Trump for bombing an empty air strip in Syria?
lol

I just jumped in. Did someone mention to the OP that obama And Hillary actually dealt with NK for years ?

We don't have to imagine what would happen. They kept NK under control . Unlike dopey Trump .
Yes, how much were the appeasement offerings?

lol
You were there and saw it first hand, right?

I am surprised American liberals are not flocking to North Korea to serve as human shields.

As tho they might even be human....

lol
You were there and saw it first hand, right?
Once again as usual you display your total lack of being informed. I suspect either your woeful sources or your low IQ.

The world is holding their collective breaths with two unstable leaders threatening nuclear war.
This was the #1 concern among level headed people once the pussygrabber had the chance to be president.
He's so totally unprepared for this in every way..

:desk: Do you all agree that how Hillary or Barry would handle this crisis if they were in office? Let's see, Obama makes the speech, then off to either Vegas or a Golf Outing in Florida/or/Callyfornia.
Hillary?,,Lets keep it simple,,,,Hillary would do her speech about what is going on with N.Korea and President Mao, then inform us that we should just stay out of the situation and "I Need To Go Back To The White House & Take My Afternoon Nap".,,,,any further questions regarding North Korea, please refer to my {fill in the blank},,,Huma Abbadeem.
:mm:
Obama and the libfags response to N Korean threats...."oh snap"....

Forum List

Back