🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

North Korea Dilemma:Now, Can You Imagine If Obama Or Hillary Were President Today?

IMG_0184.JPG
:desk: Do you all agree that how Hillary or Barry would handle this crisis if they were in office? Let's see, Obama makes the speech, then off to either Vegas or a Golf Outing in Florida/or/Callyfornia.
Hillary?,,Lets keep it simple,,,,Hillary would do her speech about what is going on with N.Korea and President Mao, then inform us that we should just stay out of the situation and "I Need To Go Back To The White House & Take My Afternoon Nap".,,,,any further questions regarding North Korea, please refer to my {fill in the blank},,,Huma Abbadeem.
:mm:
Yes I could. Neither would be ramping up the rhetoric to make a bad situation worse..
Obama and Hillary were experienced professionals. Trump, as usual, has no idea what he's doing.
His wag the dog tactics are dangerous but it's not like we didn't warn you about that.

if we attack N Korea, Mao Small Dong will cook into a Wendys Triple Cheeseburger and all of the local cockroaches will be very happy

I've taken the liberty of placing a more anatomically correct representation of the Trump missile for the sake of accuracy. Kim Chi ain't got nothing on US!

missile.JPG

Yup

We wouldn't be on the brink of nuclear war over a pissing contest

Can Trump launch a nuclear attack from the 13th green? Damn...I missed the putt......I'll get that Kim Jong Un
Trump can draw meaningless red lines just as well as Obama could. Don't diss President Trump. LOL

Just what we need, yet another fucking war.

But first things first. Let's make sure we get those tax cuts in place before we do anything.

:desk: Do you all agree that how Hillary or Barry would handle this crisis if they were in office? Let's see, Obama makes the speech, then off to either Vegas or a Golf Outing in Florida/or/Callyfornia.
Hillary?,,Lets keep it simple,,,,Hillary would do her speech about what is going on with N.Korea and President Mao, then inform us that we should just stay out of the situation and "I Need To Go Back To The White House & Take My Afternoon Nap".,,,,any further questions regarding North Korea, please refer to my {fill in the blank},,,Huma Abbadeem.

North Korea Dilemma:Now, Can You Imagine If Obama Or Hillary Were President Today?""

A better question you should ask yourself:
Why didn't Kim Jong Un do this until now?
Answer: Because he knows a thin-skinned weakling when he sees one. And he's not alone.

North Korea Dilemma:Now, Can You Imagine If Obama Or Hillary Were President Today?""

Answer: Because he knows a thin-skinned weakling when he sees one. And he's not alone.
Jina gave NK the green light, imo. And Trump rose to the bait like the giant overfed orange Carp that he is. LOL

Kim Jong Un pushes Trump around like a bitch because he knows he can. And Trump bends over and takes it. Then Putin lines up for his turn with Trump, Pulp Fiction style.

Kim Jong Un pushes Trump around like a bitch because he knows he can. And Trump bends over and takes it. Then Putin lines up for his turn with Trump, Pulp Fiction style.

Yup. He's got Donnie sitting at the dinner table blowing his yellow weave.

Here you have it: A so called American defending an insane nork who threatens to nuke us weekly instead of siding with the president.

It wouldn't have escalated because Hilary knows when to keep quiet and think before speaking. She wouldn't going on twitter ranting about every single thing. Trump's big orange mouth and cheeto twitter fingers have escalated the situation. When you have an unhinged leader like Kim Jon Fatty, you need to react with calm. Acting as unhinged as Kim Jon Fatty only escalates the situation.

Its conflict resolution 101. You would think a great business manager like Trump would know that.

Jina gave NK the green light, imo. And Trump rose to the bait like the giant overfed orange Carp that he is. LOL
NK is blackmailing Democrats and John McCain.

They be scared.

Here you have it: A so called American defending an insane nork who threatens to nuke us weekly instead of siding with the president.

In your mind anyway. Go with what makes you feel good Timmy.

In your mind anyway. Go with what makes you feel good Timmy.
Why do you deny what you did? You side with an insane dictator threatening to destroy us. Why don't you guys stop pretending to be Americans and get out.

The last time we were on the brink with North Korea, when Bill Clinton was president, Bill was so ineptly dangerous in handling the situation that former president Carter was sent to North Korea to diffuse the Crisis embarrassing Bill.

Bill Clinton came close to establishing diplomatic relations with North Korea.....Bush fucked it up

Just like Neville Chamberlain did with Hitler. I am simply comparing two crazy people (Hitler and in breed NK leader).

NK is messed up country with a strangle hold on the economy. Instead of helping the people the NK government builds weapons and black mail the world.

The only thing Trump did "to start a war with NK" was to tell them to fuck off.

Forum List

Back