🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

North Korea Dilemma:Now, Can You Imagine If Obama Or Hillary Were President Today?

IMG_0497.JPG
That's because Jug head kept his lips on the butt cheeks of every tyrant in the world.

Trump is the most awesome thing that has happened to N Korea in years, they absolutely need the US to periodically issue threats for them to justify their ruinous military spending. Especially gratifying is how Trump actually responds to their propaganda, Obama gave that shit all the attention it deserved-zero. Trading verbal potshots legitimizes the N Korean regime tremendously, no sign Trump is aware of this fact.
A foreign power with nuclear weapons threatening to nuke us daily deserves the most attention it can be given. If jughead had done his job we would be in this spot.
What job is that? Starting a war no one wants and would never have been approved by congress? You think he should have acted unilaterally in defiance of congress which happen to be your own fucking party? You people like to criticize but NKorea has purposely set itself up to be an impossible situation for everyone. Attacking them means megadeath in both Koreas, that's enough to give any decent person pause.

Trump is the most awesome thing that has happened to N Korea in years, they absolutely need the US to periodically issue threats for them to justify their ruinous military spending. Especially gratifying is how Trump actually responds to their propaganda, Obama gave that shit all the attention it deserved-zero. Trading verbal potshots legitimizes the N Korean regime tremendously, no sign Trump is aware of this fact.
A foreign power with nuclear weapons threatening to nuke us daily deserves the most attention it can be given. If jughead had done his job we would be in this spot.
What job is that? Starting a war no one wants and would never have been approved by congress? You think he should have acted unilaterally in defiance of congress which happen to be your own fucking party? You people like to criticize but NKorea has purposely set itself up to be an impossible situation for everyone. Attacking them means megadeath in both Koreas, that's enough to give any decent person pause.
LOL! I already posted what I think he could have done. The president has access to vast resources, diplomats, foreign leaders, banking and finance, so he could have done what the president is supposed to do when a threat like kim chi presents itself.

LOL! I already posted what I think he could have done. The president has access to vast resources, diplomats, foreign leaders, banking and finance, so he could have done what the president is supposed to do when a threat like kim chi presents itself.
Already being done without a great deal of fanfare and threats. They do not call places like N Korea rogue nations for nothing, there's only so much you can do when a regime is using the entire populace as human shields. I am sure Mr. Trump thinks he is doing the right thing escalating tensions but we are not dealing with sane people. All we can do short of war is to basically isolate them politically and financially and wait, seems your man is not the patient kind. He very well may taunt them into doing something rash and then we will have to spend trillions and endure mass death because of it.

Already being done without a great deal of fanfare and threats. They do not call places like N Korea rogue nations for nothing, there's only so much you can do when a regime is using the entire populace as human shields. I am sure Mr. Trump thinks he is doing the right thing escalating tensions but we are not dealing with sane people. All we can do short of war is to basically isolate them politically and financially and wait, seems your man is not the patient kind. He very well may taunt them into doing something rash and then we will have to spend trillions and endure mass death because of it.
After a fool like kim threatens to nuke us countless times, a response is called for and the JOB of the CiC!

The last time we were on the brink with North Korea, when Bill Clinton was president, Bill was so ineptly dangerous in handling the situation that former president Carter was sent to North Korea to diffuse the Crisis embarrassing Bill.

You posted mostly lies. Where's your link?

That you are ignorant of a world event doesn't mean it didn't happen, here let me pat you on your mush brain skull :itsok:

The last time we were on the brink with North Korea, when Bill Clinton was president, Bill was so ineptly dangerous in handling the situation that former president Carter was sent to North Korea to diffuse the Crisis embarrassing Bill.

Why do you ask for a link when you know as well as I you will only spin and deflect more no matter what proof he provides?

Ignorant libs are out in force today.

i would imagine that by now that every dog in North Korea are in fear of their lives and running for the border

Why do you ask for a link when you know as well as I you will only spin and deflect more no matter what proof he provides?

Ignorant libs are out in force today.
Trump Made Kim look more like Captian Lo Hung Dick today,,,,and maybe Captian Ho Lee Fook too

If Hillary was President, she'd be selling them tech to extend their nuclear and ICMB capabilities.
if Obama was President,,he would go over there and apologize for when Bush dropped the nuke in their nation in 1943

If Obama or Hillary or Sanders or Bush or Cruz or Kasich or Rubio or anyone else were President.....they would be working to de-escalate the situation just like every President has done for the last 65 years

:desk: Do you all agree that how Hillary or Barry would handle this crisis if they were in office? Let's see, Obama makes the speech, then off to either Vegas or a Golf Outing in Florida/or/Callyfornia.
Hillary?,,Lets keep it simple,,,,Hillary would do her speech about what is going on with N.Korea and President Mao, then inform us that we should just stay out of the situation and "I Need To Go Back To The White House & Take My Afternoon Nap".,,,,any further questions regarding North Korea, please refer to my {fill in the blank},,,Huma Abbadeem.
:mm:
Didn't Pres. Obama warn trump about Russia???...yeah , he did; trump was just too stupid to listen.

If Biden were President, he would be ordering a 42.00 Korean Bride,,,and had it shipped via UPS

If Obama or Hillary or Sanders or Bush or Cruz or Kasich or Rubio or anyone else were President.....they would be working to de-escalate the situation just like every President has done for the last 65 years
And there lies the reason we are in this situation we are in: Appeasement has failed. Kim is still threatening, following the same pattern he has for years, and the politics of appeasement have allowed him the time to become nuclear strike capable. We can only thank the American Neville Chamberlains for that gift. Sooner or later you have got to stand up to the bully. This is something liberals choose to never learn.

And there lies the reason we are in this situation we are in: Appeasement has failed. Kim is still threatening, following the same pattern he has for years, and the politics of appeasement have allowed him the time to become nuclear strike capable. We can only thank the American Neville Chamberlains for that gift. Sooner or later you have got to stand up to the bully. This is something liberals choose to never learn.

North Korea ALWAYS threatens
They have been doing it for 65 years. It is how they play to their base by playing the 98 lb weakling who threatens the biggest guy in school

It is not appeasement. It is maintaining the status quo which has held for 65 years. We allow North Korea to wallow in its own filth and throw shit once in a while. It makes them happy

Hillary would be seeking a way to profit from it.

O'Bumbles would jet over there to apologize, bare his ass and take it like the..............

The_Interview_2014_poster.jpg

This stupid movie was played during Obama's term. It proves how irresponsible and reckless Obama was on north korea.

Obama, Hillary or any other President would know how to handle the N Korea situation
Presidents have been doing it for 65 years

Unfortnately, all Trump knows is playground politics and the art of the double dog dare

Forum List

Back