🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

North Korea Dilemma:Now, Can You Imagine If Obama Or Hillary Were President Today?

Yup

We wouldn't be on the brink of nuclear war over a pissing contest

Can Trump launch a nuclear attack from the 13th green? Damn...I missed the putt......I'll get that Kim Jong Un
We are on the brink of nuclear war because Clinton and Obama allowed NK to develop nuclear weapons, so yes we would on the brink of nuclear war if Hillary had been elected.

lol, and in your world, where America as a nation doesn't exist, how would NK have been stopped from getting nuclear weapons?

Trump is an expert in nuclear technology....as evidenced by this speech

Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

:desk: Do you all agree that how Hillary or Barry would handle this crisis if they were in office? Let's see, Obama makes the speech, then off to either Vegas or a Golf Outing in Florida/or/Callyfornia.

:mm:

Trump is currently ON a golf outing for 17 days, dumbass
He had to move out of the White House so they could make longstanding needed repairs, you lying piece of shit.

lol, nice meltdown, Corky.

Yup

Can Trump launch a nuclear attack from the 13th green? Damn...I missed the putt......I'll get that Kim Jong Un
Unfortunately, your fantasy where a single person can launch a nuclear missile is total BS. It takes more than one person to commit to such an act. Way more.

Yup

We are on the brink of nuclear war because Clinton and Obama allowed NK to develop nuclear weapons, so yes we would on the brink of nuclear war if Hillary had been elected.

lol, and in your world, where America as a nation doesn't exist, how would NK have been stopped from getting nuclear weapons?
America created nuclear weapons, if you don't recall.

Trump is an expert in nuclear technology....as evidenced by this speech

Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.
Why didn't the PL jug head do anything about it?

pearl.jpg

Yup

Neville Chamberlain?

The last time we were on the brink with North Korea, when Bill Clinton was president, Bill was so ineptly dangerous in handling the situation that former president Carter was sent to North Korea to diffuse the Crisis embarrassing Bill.

The last time we were on the brink with North Korea, when Bill Clinton was president, Bill was so ineptly dangerous in handling the situation that former president Carter was sent to North Korea to diffuse the Crisis embarrassing Bill.
if Barry was President now,,,,he would call up Mao on his smart phone and tell the mouse to "Cut it Out",,,,then off to Hawaii for another vacation

Bill Clinton came close to establishing diplomatic relations with North Korea.....Bush fucked it up

Bill Clinton came close to establishing diplomatic relations with North Korea.....Bush fucked it up
Proof?

Either one of them would simply pay off Kim Jong Un to keep quiet until after the next election. And then repeat the process until the next President took office, who would then concede that NK is a legitimate nuclear superpower.

Put down your crack pipe lib.

Forum List

Back