North Korea fires another missile

This is not the first time that a North Korean missile has landed inside Japan's territorial waters. That's about three miles from shore, isn't it?
Why is Japan being so damned patient? Do you think if North Korea launched a missile that landed two miles off California that we would just make a note of it and do nothing?
I'm not wishing for war, but it seems strange they are being so calm.
Remember the one that actually went over the mainland? I would have already fucked them up. That shit aint right!
Then again, i dont guess they CAN attack them..
Many weeks ago, I heard talk that the reason NoKo is targeting Japan is because the U.S. military bases are there. People in Japan are saying, kick out the U.S. and we'll be safe. Maybe they're right.
Trump has already said maybe Japan should defend itself, anyway.
Wonder if that will happen?
Trump is an idiot. Japan cant attack. It was part of their surrender during WW2. But it would almost be worth them changing their "constitution" to attack that provocative fuck!
IDK about the rest. It makes sense but i believe they dont care for one another anyway. I know japan hates the NKs. Japanese signed sanctions on them as well..

This is not the first time that a North Korean missile has landed inside Japan's territorial waters. That's about three miles from shore, isn't it?
Why is Japan being so damned patient? Do you think if North Korea launched a missile that landed two miles off California that we would just make a note of it and do nothing?
Remember the one that actually went over the mainland? I would have already fucked them up. That shit aint right!
Many weeks ago, I heard talk that the reason NoKo is targeting Japan is because the U.S. military bases are there. People in Japan are saying, kick out the U.S. and we'll be safe. Maybe they're right.
Trump is an idiot. Japan cant attack. It was part of their surrender during WW2. But it would almost be worth them changing their "constitution" to attack that provocative fuck!
IDK about the rest. It makes sense but i believe they dont care for one another anyway. I know japan hates the NKs. Japanese signed sanctions on them as well..
Japan invaded and took over all of Korea during WWII. So there is history there, you're right.

upload_2017-11-28_11-56-58.png

upload_2017-11-28_11-57-31.png

This 3-missile chatter is starting to pick up on twitter. No usual news site is saying that

IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Statement by Pentagon Spokesman Col. Robert Manning on North Korea ICBM Launch

Press Operations

Release No: NR-401-17
Nov. 28, 2017
Alpha

PRINT | E-MAIL

The U.S. Department of Defense detected and tracked a single North Korea missile launch today at about 1:17 p.m. EST. Initial assessment indicates that this missile was an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM).

The missile was launched from Sain Ni, North Korea, and traveled about 1000 km before splashing down in the Sea of Japan, within Japan's Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ). We are working with our interagency partners on a more detailed assessment of the launch.

The North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) determined the missile launch from North Korea did not pose a threat to North America, our territories or our allies.

Our commitment to the defense of our allies, including the Republic of Korea and Japan, in the face of these threats, remains ironclad. We remain prepared to defend ourselves and our allies from any attack or provocation.

Statement by Pentagon Spokesman Col. Robert Manning on North Korea ICBM Launch > U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE > News Release View

Japan invaded and took over all of Korea during WWII. So there is history there, you're right.
Nope, Japan had Korea since before WWI.

Nope, Japan had Korea since before WWI.
Holy crow--even HARDER feelings.

upload_2017-11-28_13-11-49.png

North Korea
Secretary of Defense James Mattis updated on North Korea's launch of an ICBM Tuesday, saying that the continued provocations of the regime threaten "world peace, regional peace and certainly the United States."

Mattis said that in response, South Korea has launched pinpoint missiles.

"We will take care of that situation," Mr. Trump said of North Korea.

President Trump speaks on tax plan -- live updates

trump is the most know nothing president we have ever had. LOL

if you see them panic at this point, then you have an issue. i agree this is huge. i agree we need to do something one way or another and end this threat.

but just because you don't see their panic come through in base news reports, don't think it isn't there.

NK's nuclear threat is a world issue - there's a protocol in place set by participating countries, and they should act along with the US to take the necessary steps needed to quell the issue.

we aren't playing with a streetfight or fucking with raghead thugs sporting suicide bombs.

Forum List

Back