North Korea fires another missile

upload_2017-11-28_11-7-8.png

upload_2017-11-28_10-36-10-png.163190

Only breaking news so far. Details coming

North Korea fires ballistic missile, says South Korean news agency
  • North Korea fired a ballistic missile on Tuesday, according to a South Korean news agency.
  • South Korea and the United States are analyzing the details of the launch.
  • The missile was reportedly fired from South Pyongan Province early Wednesday local time.

North Korea fires ballistic missile, says South Korean news agency

That is alright because China and Russia will deal with it...

( yes, sarcasm )

You act like they don’t have an interest in what NK does . They border NK! We are on the other side of the world .

So what have they done to curb Borth Korea nonsense?

Not a damn thing seeing North Korea is their puppet state.

You can post all the news articles about Russia and China saying shit but the reality is they do very little to curb North Korea and it nonsense!

Voting WITH the US sanctions . Closing off the bridge tween NK and China. Cutting back energy and trade .

Don’t fall for the warmongering machine .

All for show.

The fact is Russia and China allow soft money to trickle in, and they could overthrow the dictator at anytime and they do not!

Are you saying they don’t care what NK does ?

That is alright because China and Russia will deal with it...

( yes, sarcasm )

You act like they don’t have an interest in what NK does . They border NK! We are on the other side of the world .

You can post all the news articles about Russia and China saying shit but the reality is they do very little to curb North Korea and it nonsense!

Voting WITH the US sanctions . Closing off the bridge tween NK and China. Cutting back energy and trade .

All for show.

The fact is Russia and China allow soft money to trickle in, and they could overthrow the dictator at anytime and they do not!

If they did they would deal with him by killing him and putting in someone less like Trump!

This is not the first time that a North Korean missile has landed inside Japan's territorial waters. That's about three miles from shore, isn't it?
Why is Japan being so damned patient? Do you think if North Korea launched a missile that landed two miles off California that we would just make a note of it and do nothing?
I'm not wishing for war, but it seems strange they are being so calm.

This is not the first time that a North Korean missile has landed inside Japan's territorial waters. That's about three miles from shore, isn't it?
Why is Japan being so damned patient? Do you think if North Korea launched a missile that landed two miles off California that we would just make a note of it and do nothing?
I'm sure they are only being calm in their public releases

All for show.

If they did they would deal with him by killing him and putting in someone less like Trump!

If they attempted such a thing, then NoKo would shell SOuth Korea. Then we would immediately light North Korea on fire, followed by full scale invasion by South Korea. There would be no country for which to instill a new leader.... no infrastructure or factories to rule over... they would lose much of their geographical buffer to South Korean occupation....

Check our treaty with Japan after the great war.

Pentagon confirms 'probable' North Korean missile launch

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Pentagon said on Tuesday that it had detected a “probable” missile launch from North Korea.

“We detected a probable missile launch from North Korea. We are in the process of assessing the situation and will provide additional details when available,” Pentagon spokesman Colonel Robert Manning told reporters.

He said the probable launch was detected at 1:30 p.m. EST (1830 GMT).

The trump presidency ~ what a joke

upload_2017-11-28_11-21-47.png

Well that's good to know, but Sarah is a known pathological liar.

and if the chatter we have that a missile test was imminent, he should have already known.

Cause they are smart . What would you have them do? Invade !!!!

On a side note . F Japan ! They have a history of evil towards the Korea’s .

Cause they are smart . What would you have them do? Invade !!!!

On a side note . F Japan ! They have a history of evil towards the Korea’s .
Timmy, I have nothing against Japan. The real reason they're so calm is they CAN'T retaliate. Poor sitting ducks if Trump doesn't honor our agreement to protect them. Which being Trump no one should take for granted.

Remember the one that actually went over the mainland? I would have already fucked them up. That shit aint right!
Then again, i dont guess they CAN attack them..

Remember the one that actually went over the mainland? I would have already fucked them up. That shit aint right!
Then again, i dont guess they CAN attack them..
Many weeks ago, I heard talk that the reason NoKo is targeting Japan is because the U.S. military bases are there. People in Japan are saying, kick out the U.S. and we'll be safe. Maybe they're right.
Trump has already said maybe Japan should defend itself, anyway.
Wonder if that will happen?

Would that be crossing a red line again? Don't worry Trump says we are blocked and bloated or locked and loaded or some such shit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back